Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

❤️

@red: Sure, I can never leave this forum,for the people whom I met here. U all are just amazing companions.❤️

Keep tagging. 

Though abhi bhi I love SaiRat.😭 I will surely get happy with SaiRat reunion,might comeback too. Aadat se majboor u know. 

Same ☹️

Did you read Pillu story's part ? 😳

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Same ☹️

Did you read Pillu story's part ? 😳

Nhi! Not yet, busy with Dhanteras and cleaning of house.❤️ 

Yaar I just love u guys,sometimes I wonder,after this show ends. How will I pass my time without chatting with u all.❤️

Only two good things abt this show are SaiRat and forum.

Pakhisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

It's okay pakhi. I know it's saddening to the core but it's the reality. I hope you will come here atleast. I am goona miss you . Don't take this show too seriously. It is a fiction. I do understand that sometimes even fictional characters does affects your real life. But don't yake too much pains. We all are extremely sad about this. 

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous dhanteras and Diwali. Just treat this show as a fiction only. You can Pm me whenever you fell like ranting or low . I am always there for you 🤗. 

So sweet of u yaar, love u.❤️

I won't stop visiting forum till this show ends, or atleast till generation leap comes.

I have started doing that only, this is just fiction why think abt this show too much and get frustrated. This show ain't worth it.

Same to u, abhi decoration is going on. So was busy in that.❤️

Waise do u watch bb,what abt u kash,u watch?

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Nhi! Not yet, busy with Dhanteras and cleaning of house.❤️ 

Yaar I just love u guys,sometimes I wonder,after this show ends. How will I pass my time without chatting with u all.❤️

Only two good things abt this show are SaiRat and forum.

Nice ! Enjoy the festivity 😳

Same to same ! I don't think I'll be able to let go of the people even after the show ! 

True ❤️ SaiRat & Us Ghumwaasis ! Baki sab gaye bhar mein 🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail

So sweet of u yaar, love u.❤️

I won't stop visiting forum till this show ends, or atleast till generation leap comes.

I have started doing that only, this is just fiction why think abt this show too much and get frustrated. This show ain't worth it.

Same to u, abhi decoration is going on. So was busy in that.❤️

Waise do u watch bb,what abt u kash,u watch?

I'm not an avid BB watcher, but I do tune in every year. My BFF is and we discuss a lot 😆

Only Abdu is making me watch here and there and sometimes Archana 🤣

Pakhisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Nice ! Enjoy the festivity 😳

Same to same ! I don't think I'll be able to let go of the people even after the show ! 

True ❤️ SaiRat & Us Ghumwaasis ! Baki sab gaye bhar mein 🤣

❤️❤️

Aaj wo saara rant hi tha shayad,abhi koi matlab mujhe Sairat scene de de. I will watch it with full interest.❤️🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail

❤️❤️

Aaj wo saara rant hi tha shayad,abhi koi matlab mujhe Sairat scene de de. I will watch it with full interest.❤️🤣

Me too 🤫

Ashamed Hide GIF - Ashamed Shame Hide - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Cool gifs, Animated gif

nutmeg7 thumbnail

NOTE: I don't endorse the hate written by the Twitter user but just the video is kinda vibes

https://twitter.com/zaynb98328440/status/1583827046446530560?s=20&t=T1mYK_BQNAVussfMPBq__w

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

NOTE: I don't endorse the hate written by the Twitter user but just the video is kinda vibes

https://twitter.com/zaynb98328440/status/1583827046446530560?s=20&t=T1mYK_BQNAVussfMPBq__w

both lack basic manners and humility..Yeh dono agar BB pe jaye sallu will quit and the rest of house mates will just run..

and amazing part vanker is really feeding to their ego

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Idk, maybe it's just over exaggeration...Aish looks like only setting her hair...

Also, if Ayesha knows that she could get this type of reaction cautiously from the Bhatts, she should maintain distance...she would know by now who is how and who likes or dislikes what...it's been two long years.