Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaome

both lack basic manners and humility..Yeh dono agar BB pe jaye sallu will quit and the rest of house mates will just run..

and amazing part vanker is really feeding to their ego

Salman will kick them out of his house. I repeat kick them out of the house. He won't tolerate their tantrums. And about housemates,they will make sure that this pair cry khoon ke aansoon. Wahan sabhya log nahin aate hai. Inke bhi professors hote hain woh log batameezi mein. Inki pitaayi ho jaayegi wahan par 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Mukka + laaat . Mood kharab kar diya subhe subhe🤢. 

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Savi looked so cute!!!!!

All of them r looking pretty!

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Imagehappy initial days when i used to get their BTS. I still remember that shivatri BTS where for the first time he posted pictures for sairat fans. I didn't mind his pics with real life . Because i got my contentImage. That's it .

Nehi usse pehle bhi usne bohut baar kiya tha aur baad bhi. He started posting thora thora after that pic drama on insta where aish posted pic of kissing him in his cheek during ousting track.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Salman will kick them out of his house. I repeat kick them out of the house. He won't tolerate their tantrums. And about housemates,they will make sure that this pair cry khoon ke aansoon. Wahan sabhya log nahin aate hai. Inke bhi professors hote hain woh log batameezi mein. Inki pitaayi ho jaayegi wahan par 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Mukka + laaat . Mood kharab kar diya subhe subhe🤢. 

This is my dream! To see them in BB n Salman take their class! 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is looking so gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍https://twitter.com/SerinaK98285676/status/1584113715250855936?s=20&t=

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

She is looking so gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍https://twitter.com/SerinaK98285676/status/1584113715250855936?s=20&t=

Sabse pyaari ❤️