GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #40

Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Social Media Updates Thread #40

Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin here only.

β–ͺ Use SM thread to share-

BTS posted by Channel/Actors/ IG page, Pics/Videos shared by actors on their personal page, IG links with fan made video featuring any character of cast. You can use tag tool to let know other forum members about what you just shared.

β–ͺ On main forum, you can share-

SBS video, Article links (mention pls if there is any spoiler), Interview link, New promo, New montage

QUOTE=Shree15]

Well I doubt they will make her Sita, Dange ho jayenge, the twitter ppl are really danger.... Patralekha is criminal......usko agar Sita Maiya banayenge they will complaint to all the possible sites and accounts that they are playing with sentiments and faith of people by comparing a criminal with Maaa Siya.......smiley21

So Virat Sai ka pata nhi but Patralekha doesn't seem like going to be Maa Sita, itna bada khatra nhi lenge, Serial band nhi krvana unko apna......she will play either Hanuman or Ravansmiley36

Ps: although Inka koi bharosa nhi but I hope for their own sanity they don't make her Sita, it'll be biggest insult ever done to the Goddess.....

Pls don't compare Patralekha  with Hanuman ji or ravan ji. I request. Because both of them are being worshipped as a gods. About Hanumanji we all know. But even ravan ji is considered as a god by Sri lankan people. This woman is cheap and lusty. It would a disgrace to them. I hope you won't do it again πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago

Oh! Will check.

Episodes are very triggering nowadays, uppar se these maker's don't even take audience feedback in consideration. Pehle bhi ye hota tha but nowadays it's just too much. In continuation 3 trends were done,but outcome, nothing. I was mad that I attached my feelings to a fictional couple,it's just not worth it.

Neil has failed badly if anniversary setup was for making Sai jealous. He should understand, atleast now, that ur offscreen wife is playing the role of PATRALEKHA, u've to draw boundaries. Aise kaam nhi chalne wala.

Damage has been done, no, intial phase SaiRat can never make a comeback. Don't want to sound negative, but I don't think I will be able to love SaiRat the way I did few months back. They are not the 'THE SAIRAT' anymore. I won't root for SaiRat from now, because I would never want a husband like Virat. So how can I ask him for Sai.

- this comes from a loyal Sairatian who now doesn't even want them together. Atleast not before Virat paying for his deeds. I don't care abt Patralekha, she does not even exist for me.

Originally posted by Pakhisingh

Oh! Will check.

Episodes are very triggering nowadays, uppar se these maker's don't even take audience feedback in consideration. Pehle bhi ye hota tha but nowadays it's just too much. In continuation 3 trends were done,but outcome, nothing. I was mad that I attached my feelings to a fictional couple,it's just not worth it.

Neil has failed badly if anniversary setup was for making Sai jealous. He should understand, atleast now, that ur offscreen wife is playing the role of PATRALEKHA, u've to draw boundaries. Aise kaam nhi chalne wala.

Damage has been done, no, intial phase SaiRat can never make a comeback. Don't want to sound negative, but I don't think I will be able to love SaiRat the way I did few months back. They are not the 'THE SAIRAT' anymore. I won't root for SaiRat from now, because I would never want a husband like Virat. So how can I ask him for Sai.

- this comes from a loyal Sairatian who now doesn't even want them together. Atleast not before Virat paying for his deeds. I don't care abt Patralekha, she does not even exist for me.

Now I will be termed as 'SaiRat hater' but I really loved them from heart. SaiRat was my first ship,and after what happened with SAIRAT I think last too.

Edited by Pakhisingh - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Pakhisingh

Now I will be termed as 'SaiRat hater' but I really loved them from heart. SaiRat was my first ship,and after what happened with SAIRAT I think last too.

Naw I don’t think you should care about what you will be termed as. If you don’t like, you don’t. It’s your choice πŸ€—

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by SunqianFan

QUOTE=Shree15]

Pls don't compare Patralekha  with Hanuman ji or ravan ji. I request. Because both of them are being worshipped as a gods. About Hanumanji we all know. But even ravan ji is considered as a god by Sri lankan people. This woman is cheap and lusty. It would a disgrace to them. I hope you won't do it again πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Aree where did I compare Patralekha with Ravan or Lord Hanuman, I was just guessing a probability that she might play one of that character coz the actress has crown on her head and as we know makers, they won't leave her without giving her any character if Ramleela is indeed happening, so I was just predicting that they will not give her Sita Maiya, considering the character's past deeds, so after that these two particular characters are imp and hence they might give her that.........

Anyway it was just a light conversation, nothing serious but even if you or anybody else feel offended then I'm sorry......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Shree15

Aree where did I compare Patralekha with Ravan or Lord Hanuman, I was just guessing a probability that she might play one of that character coz the actress has crown on her head and as we know makers, they won't leave her without giving her any character if Ramleela is indeed happening, so I was just predicting that they will not give her Sita Maiya, considering the character's past deeds, so after that these two particular characters are imp and hence they might give her that.........

Anyway it was just a light conversation, nothing serious but even if you or anybody else feel offended then I'm sorry......πŸ‘πŸΌ

The makers are capable of doing this for this queen

They easily forgot all her deeds they will make her sita they don't think about backlash and negativity it gives them popularity

They have done it before also they compared P with sita and samrat as ram and virat lakshman 

They get another level of sukoon by hurting fans sentiments