Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

🤗

1. Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like kaju katli. I hope you like it otherwise it will be money wasted as I cannot get a refund.
  2. Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member (cos u can't gift the real celeb) I'm trying to read your energy to understand which actor/actress you may like because I can't remember if you like someone. Ok, I think I will just draw a stick figure this time. 
  3. Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality (eg- yellow, white, red etc) baby blue 😳
Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

To the nightingale of bwf - Shirsha 

Mithayi - Mishti Doi (i think she likes it too) 

Bolly celeb - Aditya roy kapoor (without beard 😆)

Diwali Lights color - Blue (cool and sparkling)

Aditya Roy Kapoor ka stubble wala poster chalega. 😆 Stubble mein accha lagta hai. Aur tumhare liye kuch decide nahi kar payi. Tumhe kaunse celebrities pasand hai pata nahi mujhe. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

For Finger fetish - 

Mithayi - pista roll (she can reshape them into fingers of her preferred thickness before eating away 😆) 

Bolly celeb poster - Arjun Rampal 

Diwali lights color -  Red (like sindoor) 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like or which reminds u of them - Ghevar (Traditional and Classy)

Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member - Salman Khan 

Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality - Pink(charm and nurturing nature)

Shirsha thumbnail

Mithai- Nalengurer rosogolla (It's different from white rosogolla. I really like it. I think you may like it as well.)

Celebrity- Madhuri Dixit (I think you like her. I like her too.)

Colour- Sky blue (It's a nice colour. There's a softness in this colour and your voice also has softness. So, I'm dedicating this colour to you.) 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

This one is for my dear friend vickat_4ever

Mithayi - besan laddu (simple, traditional and homely)

Bolly celeb poster - Aishwarya Rai of ofcourse (she knows why 😆) 

Diwali lights Colour - white (pure and brilliant)

Thk u nathuji tumhara bahut bahut aabhar ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Zeal17 thumbnail

I don't differentiate between my Anmol Ratans

Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like or which reminds u of them - Son Papdi I know most common, but that's because it's sweet and reliable. Just like ye teeno in my life.

Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member (cos u can't gift the real celeb) -  Can I give Karishma, Kareena and Ranbir 😆

Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality- ♥️ Lively, Energetic and Fun! 

Shirsha thumbnail

Aisha, I'm dedicating a mithai, a poster and a colour to you.

Mithai- Lobongo lotika (You probably never heard its name. But it's a delicious sweet. So, I'm dedicating this to you.)

Celeb- I can't gift any Bollywood hero's poster to you because I know you only like Ian Somerhalder. So, I'm gifting a poster of Ian Somerhalder.

Colour- Neon pink (It's vibrant like your personality.)

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like or which reminds u of them - Milk Peda

Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member - Vicky Kaushal

Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality - Green -for Hramony and growth 

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Mithai- Nalengurer rosogolla (It's different from white rosogolla. I really like it. I think you may like it as well.)

Celebrity- Madhuri Dixit (I think you like her. I like her too.)

Colour- Sky blue (It's a nice colour. There's a softness in this colour and your voice also has softness. So, I'm dedicating this colour to you.) 

Thank u Shirsha

I just googled for this type of rosogolla and it does look very different. Does the difference have anything to do with jaggery or gud?