Diwali GIF - Diwali GIFs

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tiramisu cake for you😳

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

1. Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like or which reminds u of them- So, Mr. Sameer, you often remind me of cheesecake kyuuki ye jo tum har waqt cheesy lines idhar udhar fekte rehte ho na sab par, for that! 😆😆 and the important reason is I'm fond of cheesecake 😳❤️ so would gift you one. And one more mithaayi is there which reminds me of your simplicity and non-pretentious nature and that is rasgulla ... simple and non-flamboyant 😊🤗 Be the same, always.
  2. Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member- ab aapko kya gift karein, aap toh khud hi celeb hain I-F ke 😎😆 so, I'm gonna gift you a mirror 🪞😆 Just kidding! 
  3. Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality (eg- yellow, white, red etc) ...Will definitely gift you red, orange and yellow lights that represent warmth, energy, vigour and happiness (you bring all these things with you whenever you come, and this time I'm not kidding!) 🤗

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Balle Balle Rashi 🥳

Itni Tareef jo aapni kari hai uska kya fayda agar main Single hi reh gaya 😆

How to impress BQ, ye batao?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Balle Balle Rashi 🥳

Itni Tareef jo aapni kari hai uska kya fayda agar main Single hi reh gaya 😆

How to impress BQ, ye batao?

Yaar, taarif ki ke nahi pata nahi but mujhe jisme jo achha lagta hai keh deti hu, simple as that! I don't bring egos in between.. 

Baaki BQ ke baare mei abhi batati hu soch ke......................................... 🤔....soch rahi hu .........................................

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Yaar, taarif ki ke nahi pata nahi but mujhe jisme jo achha lagta hai keh deti hu, simple as that! I don't bring egos in between.. 

Baaki BQ ke baare mei abhi batati hu soch ke......................................... 🤔....soch rahi hu .........................................

Bas jaar, itna mat soch ke kahin hamein poori kitaab hi likhni parh jaaye 😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Tiramisu cake for you😳

Thanks and we can share the variety watching My kiarra and ur sid onscreen 2E6071F3-5737-4AAE-A45C-9EE3D395439A.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago