Posted: 1 years ago

For the resident buddhi Amma of bwf - Shwetha 

Mithayi - rasmalai (extremely soft, melts in your mouth, bina daant ke bhi kha sakte hain) 

Bolly celeb poster - Sri Devi ofcourse 

Diwali lights color - pink (cute and popular)

You tell me what are we doing in this thread ?

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

You tell me what are we doing in this thread ?

Oh.... That way u r saying it's fuski 😆

Anyways, I'm doing what i wanted to do and enjoying myself, dedicating things to people i like. Those who wanted to join joined. Those who wanted to ignore ignored. That's what is happening ... so not a fuski for me 

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

For the resident buddhi Amma of bwf - Shwetha 

Mithayi - rasmalai (extremely soft, melts in your mouth, bina daant ke bhi kha sakte hain) 

Bolly celeb poster - Sri Devi ofcourse 

Diwali lights color - pink (cute and popular)

Apka bahut bahut shukriya Nathu ji ki apne mere umar ko maddhe nazar rakhthe huye mithayi select kiya

Happy Deepavali apko🥳

Mein bhi soch thi hoon ,kya dedicate karoon❓

Oh.... That way u r saying it's fuski 😆

Anyways, I'm doing what i wanted to do and enjoying myself, dedicating things to people i like. Those who wanted to join joined. Those who wanted to ignore ignored. That's what is happening ... so not a fuski for me 

. You are a good person ❤️

Ok... Initially i wanted to play a game where members could name other members as what kind of crackers they remind them of for ex. Fuljhadi, bomb, rocket etc. But I think that could be construed differently 😳  so i scratched that idea. 😆

Now the fresh idea is - 

1. Gift a mithayi to a member that he/she may like or which reminds u of the  Rasmalai for FingerFetish and malai chaap for Bollyqueen
  2. Gift a Bollywood celeb poster to that member (cos u can't gift the real celeb) Juhi Chawla to Bollyqueen and Aishwarya's side parted hairstyle wala to FF
  3. Assign a Diwali light color to that member based on their personality (eg- yellow, white, red etc) Warm yellow to bollyqueen and red to FF

For the saviour of my current janam - Supari Khala

Mithayi - Kaju-Pista roll (a layered person, sharp as a bullet. Pista roll reminds me of a bullet😆)

Bolly Celeb Poster - Sid Mal I guess... I think he should be tolerable enough for her 🤔 

Diwali lights colour - Red (danger....be careful 😆)

Happy Diwali week to everyone. May this Diwali brings happiness in any form to each and everyone's life❣️❣️

For my musical best friend - Charu 

Mithayi - Kalakand also known as Doodh barfi (soft and wholesome with just the right amount of sweetness) 

Bolly celeb poster - Sonali Bendre (the way she keeps blushing when someone praises her 😆) 

Diwali lights Colour - white (pure, bright and full of positivity)

Thank you so much Harsh! That was very sweet and thoughtful of you mere pyaare dost 😳

So I m dedicating you this.. 

Mithai - Boondi/ motichur Ke Laddu .. Made with different chote chote moti.. representing your different personalities (panditain, pandit jr., etc) smiley36Ye toh hui IF wali baat.. you have different layers to your nature as well so to me this fits you perfectly.  

Bolly celeb - Chupke Chupke se dharam paji 😆

Colour - Blue.. for me it shows your cool, chanchal nature..