Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Omar β­οΈ Bhai

Mithayi - For you brother, will gift you Cassaata Roll. It is very soft just like you, melts in seconds.

Poster - I will gift him Jessica Alba's poster from Into the Blue.

Color - Orange 🧑 

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Ye wali dp change karo... Pehle wali zyada achhi thi 

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ye wali dp change karo... Pehle wali zyada achhi thi 

is that a diwali request lol πŸ˜‚ thanks but I change based on situation so might go back to that again later or another !! Thanks ji 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

is that a diwali request lol πŸ˜‚ thanks but I change based on situation so might go back to that again later or another !! Thanks ji 

Yes it's a Diwali request πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Yes it's a Diwali request πŸ˜πŸ˜†

in the mean time here another diwali πŸͺ” treat as you a sugar tooth - jalebi with πŸ₯› 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

in the mean time here another diwali πŸͺ” treat as you a sugar tooth - jalebi with πŸ₯› 

Is that milk?

Waise yaha dahi-Jalebi ka combo zyada chalta hai but I've eaten jalebi with milk too as a child. Now i eat it just like that no milk no curd. πŸ˜†

Is that milk?

Waise yaha dahi-Jalebi ka combo zyada chalta hai but I've eaten jalebi with milk too as a child. Now i eat it just like that no milk no curd. πŸ˜†

yes it is I remember as a kid dipping it in warm milk or even cold or just with chai when eating hot homemade jalebi I never had it with curd though 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

yes it is I remember as a kid dipping it in warm milk or even cold or just with chai when eating hot homemade jalebi I never had it with curd though 

U won't believe if i tell u. During covid lockdown all shops were closed, for months, obviously, so there was no way i could buy jalebi from outside. And then people started posting homemade jalebi pics on twitter. That's when i got triggered and actually succeeded in making Jalebi myself at home. πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

What about my poster and colour?

U won't believe if i tell u. During covid lockdown all shops were closed, for months, obviously, so there was no way i could buy jalebi from outside. And then people started posting homemade jalebi pics on twitter. That's when i got triggered and actually succeeded in making Jalebi myself at home. πŸ˜†

post your receipe sometime. I have made some too but usually I can make barfi and gulab  janam but ingredients are more simple and I substituted spelenda in replace of sugar at times when I plan to eat it mainly lol I’m gulag janam I use bisquick( fry) make syrup with sugar/splenda(baking one and dip it in that and then barfi use dry milk or ricotta and then the other usual ingredients and jalebi how it’s said on the net these ones mom taught me as well and also besen ladoo too