Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

Similarities and other versions of NUKSH: All discussion here

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys,

To make it easier for us, here is thread where we all can discuss TPR or Marathi version similarities of NUKSH here. 
I am happy to answer what ever I know or rewatch and tell you.

Half way story is beautiful, until ML turns total black. 
BTW I am arpita 

Happy discussions 

telly

Please tag whoever is left. 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

my very first question.. i watched 36th i guess and saw a flashback female lead talking abt his sahanubhuti and more. ye kis epi me aaya

2nd.. when (epi# ?) first time he felt attracted towards her (emotionally due to her qualities)

3rd.. when (epi# ?) exactly male lead had the contemplation abt his love for her.. matlab ke main us se pyar karta hu ya nahi.. kind of self talk ?

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

my very first question.. i watched 36th i guess and saw a flashback female lead talking abt his sahanubhuti and more. ye kis epi me aaya

2nd.. when (epi# ?) first time he felt attracted towards her (emotionally due to her qualities)

3rd.. when (epi# ?) exactly male lead had the contemplation abt his love for her.. matlab ke main us se pyar karta hu ya nahi.. kind of self talk ?

okay let me go back and check.

md410 thumbnail

my very first question.. i watched 36th i guess and saw a flashback female lead talking abt his sahanubhuti and more. ye kis epi 

This is what # 36 is

I am typing as I watch

isha’s dad sad. They ask what has happened he remembers how he got kicked out from his saree shop aka job. Isha’s mom consoles him saying it’s okay no worry. All will be fine so what owner yelled and kicked you out. You only say dil pe nahi lene ka baabu. So let it go. She tells isha when your father used to own same shop after their marriage he took her their and have said I only take care of account and finances but these workers do real work. He is crying. She tells isha that she cried a lot when she has to put her mangalsutra girvi for shop and shop was gone but your father said I hate Tears pushpa ( her name) so do not cry. Isha and pushpa makes him comfortable and he smiles through tears. He goes to neighbor to talk about isha’ marriage with her  nephew. 

At vikrant bungalow. He has not eaten whole bowl of Kheer which he loves. He tells he could not sleep, was uneasy all night, he moved around the house and saw he is house full of family but he is still alone. His hands are shaking and She holds his hands. Aai saaheb ( mom/ MIL) tries to consoles him, tell him to move on with life, even if he needs to fight he needs some one living physically to fight. She tells you will not have mom for ever to hold your hands. Accept reality and find someone. You sacrificed so much for family, took over business responsibility and all. She basically tries to convince him for marriage as all he is focusing on business. 

Isha’s father goes to neighbor, apologizes to her brother tillu and says sorry for behaviors and do not know why I behave that way what happened to me but I accept the marriage proposal for isha with your son. He is happy asks him to sit and asks his sister ranjana to get sweets. Even though he is talking about marriage but in very insulting way to isha’s father. He tells isha’s father let’s finalize all the marriage details tomorrow normally it happens at girls home but you guys come here and I will bare all the expenses. 

Isha’s father comes home. Pushpa starts questioning impatiently. He tells all. She is happy that expenses are covered. But him and isha disagree. Isha says no obligation and we will split the cost 50-50. Her mother counter argue if vikrant going to pay. Isha warns her mom not to tell a word to vikrant. I will manage. I do not want him to talk to me how he asked me to agree about marriage. Her mother says I did not do anything isha replies I do not know that. Isha calls Myra ( kanika) asks to meet on urgent basis. 
myra is happy and says this chance does not come always. Jhende ( yogesh) tells her to calm down and be careful as isha is vikrant ki favorite. 
Isha comes in without knocking as door was almost open,  Myra insults her for that and warns never repeat again.  Isha ask for 5 lakhs. Maura says why did sir say. She tells vikrant knows nothing. She taunts for every small thing you call him how come not for this. Isha says pay as advance and do not tell him, deduct from my salary. I do not want him to know. Myra takes phone from her and dial his no isha says do not, Myra a says anyways now a days he only picks up your call. Isha tells no he does not need to know. Myra says one condition, you will stay away from him. And do not break your promise. Isha agrees. Myra throws the coin back to isha which she catches saying isha’s phrase do rupee bhi bahut badi cheez hoti hai baabu. Basically indicating isha is stupid to talk like this in reality money matters. 

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adding some episode numbers which might be interest to people, that were discussed in other posts -

Episode 35 - ML is in pain when Isha (FL) says yes for marriage. His behaviour changes immediately and Isha aag mein aur ghee dalti hai, "lo khusi ke mauke par cheeni Khao" bolke.

Episode 40 - Clip Scene, Isha thinks ML has held her hand but it's stuck in a clip.

Episode 41 - While jogging, Isha pays more attention on ML rather than road, is about to trip and fall, when Vikrant catches her, resulting in eyelock.

Episode 43 - Mangalsutra scene. While buying Mangalsutra for Isha's wedding, ML helps her put it on to see if she likes it, an eyelock here as well.

Episode 45 - Scene where they share the same spoon eating "healthy bhel" on Isha's chawl rooftop. Also the scene where he lies he is abroad and almost gets caught.

Episode 52 - Jealous ML bursts out on Isha for no reason because he saw her with his fiancee that morning. He breaks the glass, she gets hurt picking the pieces and in a fraction of a second, his anger vanishes, replaced by worry.

Some sequences in episodes I liked -

Episode 61 - Temple sequence beautifully explained by Arpita in another post, how fate makes Isha win the challenge. 

Episode 63 - ML cries in front of his friend saying I cheated her, she won the challenge, I lost but I denied my fate. I did wrong with her.

Edited by Anupreeya - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anupreeya

Adding some episode numbers which might be interest to people, that were discussed in other posts -

Episode 35 - ML is in pain when Isha (FL) says yes for marriage. His behaviour changes immediately and Isha aag mein aur ghee dalti hai, "lo khusi ke mauke par cheeni Khao" bolke.

Episode 40 - Clip Scene, Isha thinks ML has held her hand but it's stuck in a clip.

Episode 41 - While jogging, Isha pays more attention on ML rather than road, is about to trip and fall, when Vikrant catches her, resulting in eyelock.

Episode 45 - Scene where they share the same spoon eating "healthy bhel" on Isha's chawl rooftop. Also the scene where he lies he is abroad and almost gets caught.

Episode 52 - Jealous ML bursts out on Isha for no reason because he saw her with his fiancee that morning. He breaks the glass, she gets hurt picking the pieces and in a fraction of a second, his anger vanishes, replaced by worry.

Episode 61 - Temple sequence beautifully explained by Arpita in another post, how fate makes Isha win the challenge. 

Episode 63 - ML cries in front of his friend saying I cheated her, she won the challenge, I lost but I denied my fate. I did wrong with her.

As I have time I will watch all these and update WU

For now I am watching 36 and giving update above as telly asked 

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 43 - Mangalsutra scene. While buying Mangalsutra for Isha's wedding, ML helps her put it on to see if she likes it, an eyelock here as well.

Are you watching after episode 63...?

Because from here on the track of promotion/transfer followed by confession begins.

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkchocolates

Are you watching after episode 63...?

Because from here on the track of promotion/transfer followed by confession begins.

I have fast forwarded till episode 110 to get the gist of plots, but skipped many important scenes, went back and watched those as and when discussed here by people.

md410 thumbnail

I have fast forwarded till episode 110 to get the gist of plots, but skipped many important scenes, went back and watched those as and when discussed here by people.

Since now you know so go back and start watching from start 🤣

md410 thumbnail

Episode  4  he is not attracted but remembers first interaction with her and  her words about TTMM and two rupees bhi bahut badi cheez hoti hai baabu phrase. He is thoughtful. Then he goes to her house to pay his share of auto fare. Her mom misunderstands him for refrigerator mechanic. 😆

Other side isha goes to return blank Cheque. NUKSH mein cheque sequence is replaced with ring.  Where vidhi goes to return and box is empty her mother has taken it out. Here her mom had taken out cheque and envelop is empty. So Myra ( kanika) humiliates isha. 
you probably should watch this and episode 5 just to enjoy how her mom makes him repair the refrigerator. 

Here unlike yogesh walking on knee he makes Myra to give written apology to isha, drags Myra to her house in person to say sorry. Myra then swear to make isha family pay for it.