Sarabhai VS Sarabhai

Sumeet's on a hosting spree!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Sumeet's on a hosting spree!

Sumeet Raghavan, last seen and heard in Akela and Resham Dankh, is readying to host a host of shows!

Sumeet Raghavan: Taking it easy!

To begin with he will be anchoring Zee Marathi Awards (for which he is busy rehearsing these days) and if all goes well he also might host an entertainment based news show on Aaj Tak , to be produced by Anushka Images.

Being a Tamilian how does he get to be so proficient in Marathi to be able to host the show?
"I've done some fifteen odd Marathi plays before getting into television. And the organizer of Zee Awards is a good friend with whom I've worked in a play in the past. Also I've hosted the Alpha awards in 2001 and Zee television awards last year," smiles the down to earth actor who is planning to take it easy after a strenuous year with three shows in hand (Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Akela and Resham Dankh).

The actor is willing to wait patiently till an exciting offer comes his way. "I don't want to get into any show just for the heck of acting. I am game for a comedy or even a social drama but the role has to be really different, "states Sumeet who has recently wrapped his shoot for an ad film for Horliks which will go on air soon.

http://us.tellychakkar.com/y2k7/jan/29jan/news_sumeet.php