Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina says Vicky also fasted with her during Karwa Chauth

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal Fasted Together on Karwa Chauth

On her first Karwa Chauth, Katrina Kaif couldn't help but quip, "I was hungry. [laughs] I have to report to you… everyone had, I mean… all the online, the thing was the moon was going to be seen in Mumbai at 9:01 and it was not seen, I think, till 9:35. And it's almost like your mind is prepared for what it's expected, but after 9 to 9:30, I was like 'I'm hungry! I'm really, really hungry!'"

Nevertheless, Katrina Kaif also revealed how Vicky Kaushal was the epitome of a darling husband, by not letting her fast alone, but together: "But, the sweetest thing was that, of course, Vicky was also fasting. Yes, he also fasted. That, he wouldn't… I'm sure he wouldn't have [let me do it alone], and he didn't even… it's not like I asked him to do it all. I didn't say anything. He did it himself, so that was sweet and of course, our… his parents were also over, so it was our first… because it was our first year of marriage, there's pooja which happens and all that. So, that was lovely."

As they say, a couple that fasts together stays together and VicKat, for us, are all kinds of goals!

P.S. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla’s YouTube Channel for our fun interaction with Katrina Kaif, where she spoke candidly about Vicky Kaushal, her upcoming movies and juicy beauty secrets!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Awwww! Now this is a true Karwa chauth ❤️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4