Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci7nGEuhidS/?igshid=MDE2OWE1N2Q=

See this reel this dheeraj deliberately edited Shakti's part where she shraddha spoke about Shakti. Both these dheeshra r hypocrite of highest order. N u know guys cuz of this half edited video twitter fandoms got bearseak. I dislikes these two to core.

Edited by Vickat_4evr - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yep 

Apart from rishab u can include luthras as well.

Arjun preeta dancing , don't tell me they can't see.

All bunch of clowns.

Don't even talk of the luthras...my goodness dumbness ki bhi limit hoti hai... whenever preejun are interacting be it dance or banter or jhagra or emotional scene whatever...u can literally see Arjun k feelings that he broadcasts and Preeta gets too affected by him for a person who is a stranger... atleast ghar k older people should find Arjun seeking preeta out, engaging her, dancing with her like that indecent...this level of blindness kb chod k aur koi serial mein bhi dikhta hai kya🤔 don't think so😜

U as preejun fan annoyed with rishab mahanta we rishab shippers want to throw him off a cliff 

We are more frustrated than u are 

Hm I was never a regular viewer...just used to watch preeran banter clips in very early days... Rishabh never had much impact since I didn't see him much...phir Karan went to hell and stopped keeping track as well...then heard the news of Karan replacement got curious and Shakti surprised me... didn't give much attention to his previous works so didn't expect him to be blend this well with a show that's running 5yrs before him in a lead role...but I really like watching the actors who act well with their eyes... currently u can say I am very irritated with Preeta Karan/Arjun Rishabh luthras basically everyone...but like how Shakti is doing Arjun though , so until that wears off of me I will be keeping track atleast u can say😂 vaise bhi kundali ka to precap se hi u know what's happening daily ðŸ¤ª

All three characters are annoying now.

But this week it went up a little.🤣🤣🤣

Really...hm well things stirred up a bit I guess with Arjun getting kicked out... plus this karva chauth track kaun banega Preeta ka vrat todne wala pati ðŸ¤£

Prithvi exposing arjun and also karva chauth track.

Rishab is not able to see arjun preeta red flags encounters but preeta definitely will be able to see rishab feelings .

She will detect rishab lutra red flags 🤣🤣😜

That part where he held her hand and spoke indirectly what he feels about her, i watched that clip four times. Preeta's look.  

She was beginning to see things clearly.

She can feel the intensity of his feelings from his eyes 

She watched him closely as he spoke.

So my take is arjun as karan ka panda kab phutega yeh toh peta nehin lekin rishab ka panda zerur puthnewala hain. 🤣🤣😜

Preeta ko peta chel jayega ki rishab ke dil mey kya hain 

After that she should kick his a** for keeping quiet all those years never telling her. Perhaps chase him with a broom as well.

I shall watch with popcorns.

He need to get beating for being too mahaan.

Can't take it anymore.

And preeta should do the favor.

Whether she accepts him or no that's a different story but at least one round of beating is required for not confessing all this while.

Ache si dulai honi chahiye 

Preeta should totally yes...I would watch that episode on tv... someone needs to do something with Rishabh, use broom or hands or simply get hold of him and shake him I don't know but get him out this frustrating martyr bubble jiske andar se he can't see what's happening outside and luthras can't see what's happening inside... Doesn't Manit feel frustrated,🤔 I would be if I was playing a character like that...

But I guess Preeta once she gets Rishabh has feelings for her this long hiding, either she will act really guilty and be all oh poor Rishabh ji I must take pity on him and do my duty by being his wife and will be all martyrly about it...or she will be really disgusted that Rishabh ji whom she thinks as friend dared to keep feelings for her, how horrible...and in both cases she will be all Godess looking down on lowly human type🤪

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

See this reel this dheeraj deliberately edited Shakti's part where she shraddha spoke about Shakti. Both these dheeshra r hypocrite of highest order. N u know guys cuz of this half edited video twitter fandoms got bearseak. I dislikes these two to core.

Yes, I too noticed the same! And intentionally this was put up by him on his handle on the day of his new release, and that too before the airing of actual award show. Disgusting!!!

But, Zee edited his name in the actual airing of the show -  karma served well!

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like many felt the pinch especially those who liked Shakti. 

I was annoyed to the core. I didn't hear her full speech. I switch awhile to another channel 

We actually did!
Most of the Preejun voters started watching the show post-16th June. And, they do NOT hate the character of Rishabh, like other FD.
Shraddha fans also did not vote for the Jodi award saying they want their idol back, none can replace him, and bla bla bla...

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mas123

We actually did!
Most of the Preejun voters started watching the show post-16th June. And, they do NOT hate the character of Rishabh, like other FD.
Shraddha fans also did not vote for the Jodi award saying they want their idol back, none can replace him, and bla bla bla...

There are some delulu preejun fans who hate rishab.

There are delulu rishta wale who hates preeta .

Count me in 

And there are delulu preeran wale Dheeraj hardcore fans who despise Shakti and I have kicked a few off their as***.

They still want DD . That guy moved on. U move on as well. Shakti is working sooo hard. It's not easy to replace his character. Appreciate his efforts. 

Delusionary items are everywhere.

Fictions takes a toll on emotions.

What to say 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Preeta should totally yes...I would watch that episode on tv... someone needs to do something with Rishabh, use broom or hands or simply get hold of him and shake him I don't know but get him out this frustrating martyr bubble jiske andar se he can't see what's happening outside and luthras can't see what's happening inside... Doesn't Manit feel frustrated,🤔 I would be if I was playing a character like that...

But I guess Preeta once she gets Rishabh has feelings for her this long hiding, either she will act really guilty and be all oh poor Rishabh ji I must take pity on him and do my duty by being his wife and will be all martyrly about it...or she will be really disgusted that Rishabh ji whom she thinks as friend dared to keep feelings for her, how horrible...and in both cases she will be all Godess looking down on lowly human type🤪

A similarity between rishab and preera is that ji they tag along with their names 🤣🤣😜

Aniash thumbnail

I said wow coz shakti looked 🔥🔥🔥.

Forget about what DD and Shraddha does, just enjoy shakti onscreen and offscreen 

I enjoyed his offscreen banters with kundali staff and also with his wife.

We need to post that more in the forum.😜

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What did shraddha say about shakti which was edited?

urmita thumbnail

A similarity between rishab and preera is that ji they tag along with their names 🤣🤣😜

and still Rishabh thinks he is close to Preeta ji🤣 and nowadays kal ka aya Arjun calls her Preeta casually while her "husband" calls her Preeta ji...sounds funny sometimes🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

and still Rishabh thinks he is close to Preeta ji🤣 and nowadays kal ka aya Arjun calls her Preeta casually while her "husband" calls her Preeta ji...sounds funny sometimes🤣

Yep.

I noticed that.

Arjun calls her Preeta.🤣🤣🤣

And not to forget prithvi as well.

Meri preetaji.

I like prithvi calling preetaji more than rishab.

Rishab says preetaji. It's like respect.

Prithvi says preetaji. It's horny and hilarious 🤣🤣🤣😜