Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I have stopped watching. They were making me hate Rishabh too. I would like to believe, Rishabh divorced Sherlyn, moved to Canada and is now living happily away from the selfish Luthras and especially Preetaji. 

He found his soulmate and is busy working, romancing and funding parties at Luthras.🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yep 

Apart from rishab u can include luthras as well.

Arjun preeta dancing , don't tell me they can't see.

All bunch of clowns.

U as preejun fan annoyed with rishab mahanta we rishab shippers want to throw him off a cliff 

We are more frustrated than u are 

All three characters are annoying now.

But this week it went up a little.🤣🤣🤣

Prithvi exposing arjun and also karva chauth track.

Rishab is not able to see arjun preeta red flags encounters but preeta definitely will be able to see rishab feelings .

She will detect rishab lutra red flags 🤣🤣😜

That part where he held her hand and spoke indirectly what he feels about her, i watched that clip four times. Preeta's look.  

She was beginning to see things clearly.

She can feel the intensity of his feelings from his eyes 

She watched him closely as he spoke.

So my take is arjun as karan ka panda kab phutega yeh toh peta nehin lekin rishab ka panda zerur puthnewala hain. 🤣🤣😜

Preeta ko peta chel jayega ki rishab ke dil mey kya hain 

After that she should kick his a** for keeping quiet all those years never telling her. Perhaps chase him with a broom as well.

I shall watch with popcorns.

He need to get beating for being too mahaan.

Can't take it anymore.

And preeta should do the favor.

Whether she accepts him or no that's a different story but at least one round of beating is required for not confessing all this while.

Ache si dulai honi chahiye 

If that happens, please let me know. I want to see this. Someone needs to drill some sense into him😈 I will watch if he exits the show to say my goodbye (again) or if they bring a nice girl for Rishabh. Or even the scene when Rishta scene happens. I realized I had to stop watching as I was getting super annoyed with Rishabh too.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ws_loki

If that happens, please let me know. I want to see this. Someone needs to drill some sense into him😈 I will watch if he exits the show to say my goodbye (again) or if they bring a nice girl for Rishabh. Or even the scene when Rishta scene happens. I realized I had to stop watching as I was getting super annoyed with Rishabh too.

Myself following precaps and some clips on yt whichever is available.🤣🤣🤣

Full episodes are torturous.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Todays' episode had a social awareness message in it. I urge everyone to watch it and take inspiration from it.  It was all about Goondas pouring their hearts out about the unfair world devoid of equality. Unlike the shareef people, they are unheard by the general society, the police system is inefficient in helping them, they have lack of political representation and hence one of them wants to fight elections to solve these pressing issues. They can take supari and kill adults, but consider taking children as hostage to be not noble and that needs to be acknowledged as per their opinion. smiley36

However, doing shady tasks is part and parcel of their jobs and just like any office going employee, they have aspirations as well. So when they had the opportunity to work for the head terrorist, they could not refuse and accepted his offer, keeping aside their moralities. 

But there are underlying sensitivities in their hearts. Like they feel bad for their pantar dost whose girlfriend dumped him and hence the bridge under which they had their lovey-dovey moments, deserved to be destroyed. This story is similar to that of Arjun Suryavanshi who is seeing his lady love with Rishabh every day. But the goons don't know about that. Had they known about it, there is a possibility that they would not have supported Prithvi as they would have connected with his pain. Similarly, Arjun is unaware of their principles about not hurting children. 

The equations have become even more thrilling. Many poignant questions have arisen. Will the goons turn around once they get inside the school and have the first-hand experience of seeing children, whom they consider as Bhagwan ka roop, suffering at the hand of their star terrorist? Will they help Arjun to free children or will they continue to pursue their promotion prospect of becoming a terrorist from a minor Goonda, whom no one acknowledges? In case they help, will Arjun finally melt and pay them the amount that he had been promising them for eternity but not giving them, citing unprofessionalism as the reason?smiley23 Will the goondas find out that Arjun's pain is not very different from the pain of their dear pantar ? Will they start calling him bro and offer him all the help in his future ventures ?  To know the answers of so many stupid questions, we will have to keep watching Kundali Bhagya.

Take care guys. Happy Diwali to all of you. smiley17

ws_loki thumbnail

Happy Diwali🤗 

So where is Rishabh in all this?

Basically Arjun paid for supari, got Rishabh almost killed.

But he carried him on his shoulders and saved him.

Arjun refuses to pay what is due. Kids get kidnapped.

But Arjun will save them.

Basically Arjun is the epitome of Aag lagakar, fire brigade karnay wala character🤔

He started the fire!

But he called the fire brigade!

He is innocent, he will get away with one more time🤪

urmita thumbnail

Happy Diwali🤗 

Basically Arjun is the epitome of Aag lagakar, fire brigade karnay wala character🤔

He started the fire!

I thought these were escaped terrorists? 🤪

well said🤣 Arjun is one man show, now u know why they use that Arjun Suryavanshi wala silly bgm for him🤣...aag bhi lagaega, fire brigade bhi banega, plan attack on people, save people from those attacks, flirt and imagine romance with Preeta, be Kavya's new bff jisko vo daddu se bhi pahele yaad karti karti hai...🤪

Where is Rishabh? doing business meeting and why do I feel like vo deal kisi ek ko nehi in dono ko milega to work together...🤣 

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I thought these were escaped terrorists? 🤪

well said🤣 Arjun is one man show, now u know why they use that Arjun Suryavanshi wala silly bgm for him🤣...aag bhi lagaega, fire brigade bhi banega, plan attack on people, save people from those attacks, flirt and imagine romance with Preeta, be Kavya's new bff jisko vo daddu se bhi pahele yaad karti karti hai...🤪

Where is Rishabh? doing business meeting and why do I feel like vo deal kisi ek ko nehi in dono ko milega to work together...🤣 

Oh I assumed these were the old ones. They have new ones now. God casually showing kids being held hostage, it can be triggering for so many and worse part sugarcoating the whole thing. Trauma what trauma, yikes😡 

Everyone becomes lattu over Arjun and behaves as if Arjun Kay bina kuch nahin ho sakta.

As if Rishabh was non existent last 5 years and did nothing. 

They will find some lame excuse so Rishabh and Arjun have to work together. 

So while Rishabh and Anjali will hold meetings and do the work, Preejun can romance. 😕 

Lagay raho🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

Todays' episode had a social awareness message in it. I urge everyone to watch it and take inspiration from it.  It was all about Goondas pouring their hearts out about the unfair world devoid of equality. Unlike the shareef people, they are unheard by the general society, the police system is inefficient in helping them, they have lack of political representation and hence one of them wants to fight elections to solve these pressing issues. They can take supari and kill adults, but consider taking children as hostage to be not noble and that needs to be acknowledged as per their opinion. smiley36

However, doing shady tasks is part and parcel of their jobs and just like any office going employee, they have aspirations as well. So when they had the opportunity to work for the head terrorist, they could not refuse and accepted his offer, keeping aside their moralities. 

But there are underlying sensitivities in their hearts. Like they feel bad for their pantar dost whose girlfriend dumped him and hence the bridge under which they had their lovey-dovey moments, deserved to be destroyed. This story is similar to that of Arjun Suryavanshi who is seeing his lady love with Rishabh every day. But the goons don't know about that. Had they known about it, there is a possibility that they would not have supported Prithvi as they would have connected with his pain. Similarly, Arjun is unaware of their principles about not hurting children. 

The equations have become even more thrilling. Many poignant questions have arisen. Will the goons turn around once they get inside the school and have the first-hand experience of seeing children, whom they consider as Bhagwan ka roop, suffering at the hand of their star terrorist? Will they help Arjun to free children or will they continue to pursue their promotion prospect of becoming a terrorist from a minor Goonda, whom no one acknowledges? In case they help, will Arjun finally melt and pay them the amount that he had been promising them for eternity but not giving them, citing unprofessionalism as the reason?smiley23 Will the goondas find out that Arjun's pain is not very different from the pain of their dear pantar ? Will they start calling him bro and offer him all the help in his future ventures ?  To know the answers of so many stupid questions, we will have to keep watching Kundali Bhagya.

Take care guys. Happy Diwali to all of you. smiley17

Happy dewali to u too.

The gundas are funny and saner in comparison with prithvi and lutras 🤣😜

Watching kundali full episodes ruins our bhagya.😎

The dragging is blood sucking 🙏😭.

I have turned smarter.😎

Follow precaps of less than one minute will tell u where story is heading 😎

Aniash thumbnail

Oh I assumed these were the old ones. They have new ones now. God casually showing kids being held hostage, it can be triggering for so many and worse part sugarcoating the whole thing. Trauma what trauma, yikes😡 

Everyone becomes lattu over Arjun and behaves as if Arjun Kay bina kuch nahin ho sakta.

As if Rishabh was non existent last 5 years and did nothing. 

They will find some lame excuse so Rishabh and Arjun have to work together. 

So while Rishabh and Anjali will hold meetings and do the work, Preejun can romance. 😕 

Lagay raho🤣

To add 

Lege raho arjun bhai🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Happy Diwali🤗 

He started the fire!

That's why i want his revenge successful to destroy rishab so preeta could kick his a**🤣😜😎