Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think there are other reasons as well apart from Preeta why we should feel bad for Rishabh. I mean since the time Arjun has entered, there have been parties after parties going on and Rishabh participated in all of that but all hell breaks loose when the poor guy wants to attend one meeting 🀣. Rakhi ji asks him beta ji meetings kab nahi hoti hain...😲 ?? Reaaly Rakhi Jii ?? Instead you should have asked him ki meetings hoti kab hain.. kyonki himne toh nahi dekhi. 

Kaam kar lene do bhai chain se bande ko ek din. 

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

I think there are other reasons as well apart from Preeta why we should feel bad for Rishabh. I mean since the time Arjun has entered, there have been parties after parties going on and Rishabh participated in all of that but all hell breaks loose when the poor guy wants to attend one meeting 🀣. Rakhi ji asks him beta ji meetings kab nahi hoti hain...😲 ?? Reaaly Rakhi Jii ?? Instead you should have asked him ki meetings hoti kab hain.. kyonki himne toh nahi dekhi. 

Kaam kar lene do bhai chain se bande ko ek din. 

Rakhi ma conveniently forgets Rishabh attending meeting finances their household and weekly parties.πŸ˜†

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No way 

The show has become boring now 

Nothing new is happening 

Same shit with Prithlyn Wants to Destroy Luthra's 

And i think Rishab role is in KB is only for the Bromance 

By this point its safe to say that Romance in Rishab life will never happen.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this is the last track going on in KKB. After this there shall be a leap or the show will end. Kundali Bhagya has told it's story. All Balaji tracks are over. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
urmita thumbnail

Most probably giving a I m Sorry Preetaji wala speech to Preeta again coz Arjun ne usko Pani pila di vrat tod dia...πŸ€ͺ

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/ZainabH86956026/status/1582406192454074368?t=BQBousUyKqsXwmLYksCaRQ&s=19

Why does he always do pendulum things he has moved on but don't want shraddha to move on n blalently encourages shippers to the core n shraddha shared this story on insta see her insta story she also encourages shippers to core aur trap kaun hua our Shakti who has no fault he liked this role so he got selected playing this character effortlessly. No offense but truth is truth now he is doing these childish things blalently.

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

https://twitter.com/ZainabH86956026/status/1582406192454074368?t=BQBousUyKqsXwmLYksCaRQ&s=19

Why does he always do pendulum things he has moved on but don't want shraddha to move on n blalently encourages shippers to the core n shraddha shared this story on insta see her insta story she also encourages shippers to core aur trap kaun hua our Shakti who has no fault he liked this role so he got selected playing this character effortlessly. No offense but truth is truth now he is doing these childish things blalently.

Not surprised at all. DD & Shraddha did the same with Manit. Completely disrespected the triangle aspect of the show. 

Every time Manit would return, DD would threaten to quit and these two will release number of articles how they are the best.

I mentioned it in one of earlier post too, Shraddha is openly disrespecting Shakti with her constant Preeran jaap as recently in the award show. She said even though Preejun won the award, it was for Preeran only. 

DD wants to ride on both boats and Shraddha is so full of herself, yikes. Post leap I have seen Manit and Shakti tag each other, post their or family( show) pics than promoting their Jodi. 

Manit and Shakti have great chemistry. Best dump Preeta and either take a leap with just these two, Anjali can stick around as Sonal is great with the rest of the cast. Otherwise start a new show with just Manit and Shakti. 

With the physics defying precap, what should be a romantic momeny for Preeju fans has become on if the funniest troll worthy moments of ITV. I can’t with this show unless Rishta divorce happens and Rishabh is free.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

Tq for tagging dear.

I find it hilarious coz here Dheeraj seemed genuine in his approach. It's like an honest statement from his heart. He missed shraddha and kundali.

What he spoke is justified. Five yrs not short time. Attachment defo is there.

But what shraddha stated during award function made my eyes roll.

Shakti standing right beside her. Dheeraj not even present.

Lady appreciate the guy next to u.

He is working so hard as u do.

His fan following is large .

His votes garner the award.

It was preejun not preeran.

I felt her approach immatured.

Despite he was not affected

Deep inside must be thinking.

Is she real??.🀣🀣😜

One more thing, i want to share. I stopped episodes. Only precaps. 

Preeta gained weight and she looks chubby.

Arjun looks younger now.

Anjali looks better with him.

Arjun should marry Anjali. At least she won't go around saving the world. 

Rishab should get a life and move on with another woman.

Preeta can take karan( Dheeraj) photo and do aarti full day and keep crying 

Kavya can stay with rishab. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Not surprised at all. DD & Shraddha did the same with Manit. Completely disrespected the triangle aspect of the show. 

Every time Manit would return, DD would threaten to quit and these two will release number of articles how they are the best.

I mentioned it in one of earlier post too, Shraddha is openly disrespecting Shakti with her constant Preeran jaap as recently in the award show. She said even though Preejun won the award, it was for Preeran only. 

DD wants to ride on both boats and Shraddha is so full of herself, yikes. Post leap I have seen Manit and Shakti tag each other, post their or family( show) pics than promoting their Jodi. 

Manit and Shakti have great chemistry. Best dump Preeta and either take a leap with just these two, Anjali can stick around as Sonal is great with the rest of the cast. Otherwise start a new show with just Manit and Shakti. 

With the physics defying precap, what should be a romantic momeny for Preeju fans has become on if the funniest troll worthy moments of ITV. I can’t with this show unless Rishta divorce happens and Rishabh is free.

I came here after tagged.

Otherwise i would be coming tmrow only to see trp behen.

I hope it soars.

They need to reveal karan and stop dragging.

Shakti is doing a fabulous job 

I saw that clip where he took a chair to hit rishab . Mind blowing expressions.😎β™₯️πŸ”₯

Also the way he looked at preeta, hurt and disgusted. Expressions werw 😎πŸ”₯β™₯️😍

How i wished he was arjun only and not karan🀣🀣😜