Rishabh October Episodes Thread - Kaun Hai/Banega Kiska Pati?

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I binged watched the episodes in reverse. They were actually quite good😲🤣 

Last few episodes were well written, less fillers ( or I skipped them🤔?) and great performances by everyone. 👏  

Arjun’s great plan is to expose Rishabh as Karan’s killer because he loved Preeta and was jealous of Karan. 😳

Yeah, it makes so much sense considering Prithvi was eyewitness to the whole thing and testified to the police too. 

Anyway the smartest duo of the show or more specifically Sherlyn figures out what Arjun is upto and Prithvi successfully exposes Arjun.

Preeta learn something from Prithvi, future May detective agency start karna ho toh! 😆

Arjun is thrown out and Arjun’s irrational rage is at display when he picks the chair to harm Rishabh. Now goalpost of Arjun’s revenge has shifted to Solely Rishabh. 

In the party Rishabh clearly states to Sameer that he is most afraid of and loves 2 people - Rakhi Mom & Kavya. 🥳 

I am so relieved that they are not messing up Rishabh. 

Preeta was his first love and he has moved on long ago. 

He cares and respects her a lot but he also has accepted that Preeta will always love Karan and the companionship of Preeta and being a dad to Kavya completes his life.

Beeji scored some points for me as she was very worried for Rishabh after Arjun was exposed as like everyone she too saw that Rishabh had started treating Arjun as his brother. 

Rishabh Arjun conversations were the highlight of the week. Shakti and Manit were so damn good.👏

Rishabh Sherlyn TFC was so cute. Rishabh absolutely not buying into any of her antics and snarkily asking if she was ok so he can let go of her and calmly throwing her out🤣  

At the end of the day Rishabh is still all alone processing the events of the night. Preeta comes in and sits across and he apologises to her for not trusting her instincts. 

As a friend can’t she atleast sit next to him? Continuing being a bit salty as is expected of me😈, Preeta’s converstion with Rishabh had more of an I told you so tone than the comforting one rest of the family seem to be have with each other. 

Being just a bit salty above as her happily accepting what she thought was Rishabh’s choice of saree and being excited about it ,was very sweet.

Coming to my Rishabh Anjali Titanic ship and Karwachauth, Rakhi ma has a new rule. 

Husband has to buy the saree to be worn by wife. So Shrishmeer & Rishta are at the same store shopping where Arjun has brought Anjali to cheer her up. 

As expected Rishabh’s choice of saree for Preeta and Arjun’s for Anjali gets mixed up by the sales lady.

Preeta comes out wearing what she thinks is Rishabh’s choice and tells him excitedly she loves the saree. 

Rishabh instantly recognises that she is wearing a different saree. Since Preeta loves the saree he prioritises her choice over his. 

Credit where it is due, Preeta instantly dropped other sarees of her choice as soon she is given the saree of what she believes is Rishabh’s choice. So appreciate the genuine effort of Preeta to keep fast for Rishabh and wearing his choice of saree. 

Ofcourse we all know what will happen🤣 

Kaun banega kiska pati? 

Arjun chose and deliberately pays for Preeta’s saree. Rishta find out and are trying to sort it out which we will know tonight? How does a manager accept payment without scanning the barcode and not delivering the saree or question the buyer’s decision to just pay and not take delivery of the saree is beyond me🤔😳

Rishabh’s choice of saree is with Anjali paid for by Arjun again. So is Arjun planning to marry Preeta abd Anjali both? 

Or will Rishabh end up paying for Anjali’s saree somehow as is possible in kekta land and Rishabh and Anjali will get married eventually? 

Can’t believe I am saying this I am actually excited for the coming episodes as this week they did a great job of focusing on Rishabh too.🥳

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Now I have stopped watching this show

Rishabh Ji❤️❤️

Such a pure soul 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hope his character is not ruined

Let PreeRan/PreeJun do ANYTHING

they will keep dragging it

anyway

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Now I have stopped watching this show

Rishabh Ji❤️❤️

Such a pure soul 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hope his character is not ruined

Let PreeRan/PreeJun do ANYTHING

they will keep dragging it

anyway

Pure soul indeed. This guy is still processing everything all alone. Keep Rishabh intact, that is all I ask. Preejun dikhao but show Rishta divorce first.

Unless it is a formula the makers have come up with, weekly alternating between Rishabh and Preejun I am actually looking forward to the episodes. If so atleast I will watch Rishabh’s week episodes🤣

Besides I will know tonight if Rishabh gets to pay for Preeta or Anjali’s salary for my Titanic ship😈

If he atleast gets to pay for one of the ladies above, kuch toh happy life ka chances hai. 

If Arjun pays for both sarees of Preeta and Anjali, Rishabh nay toh single hona hai.🤣

I will be very worried if I was a Preejun fan as they would have to deal with Anjali and maybe Nidhi too in future😈 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Pure soul indeed. This guy is still processing everything all alone. Keep Rishabh intact, that is all I ask. Preejun dikhao but show Rishta divorce first.

Unless it is a formula the makers have come up with, weekly alternating between Rishabh and Preejun I am actually looking forward to the episodes. If so atleast I will watch Rishabh’s week episodes🤣

Besides I will know tonight if Rishabh gets to pay for Preeta or Anjali’s salary for my Titanic ship😈

If he atleast gets to pay for one of the ladies above, kuch toh happy life ka chances hai. 

If Arjun pays for both sarees of Preeta and Anjali, Rishabh nay toh single hona hai.🤣

I will be very worried if I was a Preejun fan as they would have to deal with Anjali and maybe Nidhi too in future😈 

Why would Preejun fans still worry? arent they habituated dealing with girls wanting Karan by now!!🤣ye to roz ka hai na inka...

Well I am kind of tired with everyone including The Rishabh ji...ye sacrifice karne k chakkar mein, chup rehna, baatein na share karna, clarification na dena and sare troubles akele process karna apne andar is getting too old now...I wish he would start speaking up for himself sometime before the show ends...apna feelings pains chodo, he didnt even say Preeta ji u are not wearing the saree I chose, ye koi hurtful baat thodi thi, koi bhi normal admi to bol deta apne normal wife se...but ofcourse bol deta to Arjun k choice Preeta nehi pahenti, price bhi nehi de pata vo and Preeta ko karvachauth actually Rishabh k sath karna parta🤪...I wish if someday your ship sails with Aljali or whoever, he will actually start sharing his burdens. his feelings...

Abhi Anjali has got the saree Rishabh chose, ho na ho Rishabh hi price dega uska😆 and phir apni mahaan heroine going with Hubby to work, meeting karte karte vrat karenge dono, to kya pata vrat bhi aise hi crisscross karke hi khol le, Arjun preeta ka and Rishabh Anjali ka(Ab saree kharidi hai to vrat bhi to kar rahi hogi like single girls do in serials)🤣...And all this will happen without Rishabh or Preeta knowing this saree confusion happened with Arjun...🤪

ws_loki thumbnail

13.10.2022 update:

Arjun ends up paying for both sarees as The manager lies to Luthras that it has been sorted out. 

Conveniently Rishabh has to go to Jaipur on karwachauth for the heritage hotel and Preeta decides to join him so they can be together and she can break the fast with Rishabh. Kareena is not at all happy about this an Rakhi also reluctantly agrees to it. 

Arjun is also headed to Jaipur as he still wants the heritage hotel. No points for guessing he will run into Rishta and he will end up breaking Preeta’s fast. 

Rakhi blesses Rishta that they be together and happy always😳 

Earlier in the morning she tells Rishabh that she is blessed to have him as her son. She wishes every girl gets a husband like Rishabh.

Yo Rakhima, Rishabh ka 3rd marriage ki planning kar rahe ho kya?

Problem yeh hai ki har ladki ko ( Preeta, Sherlyn) Rishabh toh mil jaata hai, but no one loves him back😭😭😭😭

Please revise your blessing ki Rishabh ko aisi patni milay who loves him back sincerely. 😳 

The entire Karwachauth track seems half hearted. Rishabh knowing Preeta loves Karan still, rightfully sees it as a formal ceremony with not much meaning. 

Surprisingly Preeta seems genuinely sincere  about the rasam which is frankly confusing to me 

I didn’t get any romantic vibes from Rishabh when he was watching Preeta sleeping and caring for her. Only thing I felt was he is growing more protective towards her because of the way she looks out for him. 

Now I am curious how Anjali will show up in Jaipur and the drama unfolding of kaun banega kiska pati. 

Again a good episode as the whole cast was there.

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Why would Preejun fans still worry? arent they habituated dealing with girls wanting Karan by now!!🤣ye to roz ka hai na inka...

Bilkul sahi kaha. I forgot. 🤣

Just like we are resigned to the fact that Rishabh ki life main koi new ladki shayad hi aaye, they are resigned to the fact that preeran/preejun will be dealing with new ladki every time🤣🤣

Well I am kind of tired with everyone including The Rishabh ji...ye sacrifice karne k chakkar mein, chup rehna, baatein na share karna, clarification na dena and sare troubles akele process karna apne andar is getting too old now...I wish he would start speaking up for himself sometime before the show ends...apna feelings pains chodo, he didnt even say Preeta ji u are not wearing the saree I chose, ye koi hurtful baat thodi thi, koi bhi normal admi to bol deta apne normal wife se...but ofcourse bol deta to Arjun k choice Preeta nehi pahenti, price bhi nehi de pata vo and Preeta ko karvachauth actually Rishabh k sath karna parta🤪...I wish if someday your ship sails with Aljali or whoever, he will actually start sharing his burdens. his feelings...

So True,usnay decide kar liya hai he does not deserve to be loved. Hence is overtly grateful for every bit of affection shown by anyone.

Another interesting equation about Rishta's marriage is that Preeta freely shares everything with Rishabh. She is more carefree in a sense, Rishabh is the one doing the heavy lifting in their relationship and it was reversed with Karan.

But Rishabh rarely shares his feelings with Preeta. He is more open with Sameer now which is always good to see. Sameer doesn't get enough credit or screentime but he is a very perceptive and loyal character.

As for the saree, I get why he kept quiet. He still doesn't feel he has that Haq/freedom with her where he can say wait this is a different saree. He assumed that she made a choice and is happy so her happiness matters the most. He has always been a bit passive that way which as you rightly say is not good too.

Preeta was the first woman he opened up to a bit. I am hoping with Anjali he can do so more freely. If Rishabh runs into Anjali, he is mature enough to separate Anjali and Arjun and will treat her with respect. But if a confrontation happens as Anjali is fiercely loyal to Arjun he might lash out. He is keeping the hurt, and anger of betrayal of Arjun within him. So he might lash out and maybe give Anjali another insight about Rishabh that contrary to what Arjun is claiming, Rishabh truly loved Karan as his brother almost like his own son. Both versions of Rishabh don't add up.

Anjali has already revised her opinion of Rishabh a bit that he is a good guy. The recent incident where the Luthras threw out Arjun, brought back the protective loyal instincts in her so he has gone to hate-Rishta mode with Arjun.

Not just for my titanic ship but for the story too, I want Rishabh Anjali to interact more. I want Anjali to see Rishabh as a very secure calm person who doesn't get riled up or get jealous easily. So that she can truly wonder if was Rishabh ever jealous of Karan.

Similarly, maybe in the context of Prithvi, Sherlyn can come up and Rishabh can share how his marriage was, and yet was absolutely loyal to her. Again blasting the belief of Anjali that Rishabh had an EMA. For someone who was so loyal to Sherlyn, why would he opt for EMA and that too with Preeta?

That conflict is very necessary from the story's point of view for Anjali as Arjun listens to her opinion and takes it fairly seriously too.

Abhi Anjali has got the saree Rishabh chose, ho na ho Rishabh hi price dega uska😆 and phir apni mahaan heroine going with Hubby to work, meeting karte karte vrat karenge dono, to kya pata vrat bhi aise hi crisscross karke hi khol le, Arjun preeta ka and Rishabh Anjali ka(Ab saree kharidi hai to vrat bhi to kar rahi hogi like single girls do in serials)🤣...And all this will happen without Rishabh or Preeta knowing this saree confusion happened with Arjun...🤪

My reply in bold above. 

Rishabh kay paisay bach gaye🤣 

In the episode, they showed that Arjun has only paid for both ultimately.  Rishabh might point out that he chose a similar saree for Preeta at the store when Anjali catches him looking at her. Anjali will figure out that the sarees got exchanged and she is in fact wearing Rishabh's choice of saree. 

Woh toh hona hai because of some ridiculous reason Preejun will end up together. Rakhi already hinted Preeta will feel weak so Arjun will rush to break her fast. Rishabh and Anjali if she decides to join Arjun despite him insisting she doesn't will find herself with Rishabh.

Aur kuch nahin toh meray titanic ship ka future toh pata chal hi jaayega if it is going to sail or sink before sailing.🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

14.10.2022 update

Rishta and Arjun are in Jaipur at the Maharajas place for the heritage deal which Rishabh had won post leap. 

Now as the father is not well and the contract had been not been signed, the son who has taken over has called for fresh negotiations/bid. 

Rishabh explains to Preeta about him having to submit fresh bids but he is not worried about that. What concerns him is the lack of ethics on the son’s part 

We all expect Arjun to break Preeta’s fast.

I wish Rishabh gets a victory on the Hotel bid. Rishabh had an interesting dialogue today. Rishabh stated matter of factly to Arjun that he never mixes emotions with business. 

So I hope in the bidding war that will happen, Rishabh deliberately withdraws at the last moment so Arjun does win the bid. However, the bids have been inflated so much that it ends up as a losing proposition for Arjun. 

Come on makers, about time Rishabh starts winning too. 

ws_loki thumbnail

I know it won’t happen but I want someone to spill something on Preeta’s saree so Rishabh actually ends up buying the saree for Preeta. 😆

Preeta is married to Rishabh now. She is keeping the fast for Rishabh and she is knows that Rishabh will be the one breaking the fast. She might not love Rishabh but she has accepted him as her husband. 

Arjun breaking her fast just doesn’t seem right. Show Preejun romance all you want but first let Rishta divorce happen.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

I know it won’t happen but I want someone to spill something on Preeta’s saree so Rishabh actually ends up buying the saree for Preeta. 😆

Preeta is married to Rishabh now. She is keeping the fast for Rishabh and she is knows that Rishabh will be the one breaking the fast. She might not love Rishabh but she has accepted him as her husband. 

Arjun breaking her fast just doesn’t seem right. Show Preejun romance all you want but first let Rishta divorce happen.

Rishabh did pay though, I went back to watch that scene coz I was curious...seems they took from him price of another random saree that they didnt give him maybe so he thinks he paid...to kahi kisike saree k paise to dia hai usne🤣

And yeah none of this is right...going by her track record so far I would guess it would be more wrong...she will remember karan and her karvachauth with him, miss him, then remember she is Rishabh's wife and start doing vrat for him and ultimately Arjun will break that fast...its all wrong...they should not pull Rishabh in more, this thing is getting dirtier with each episode...Let him have a clean break divorce them already before showing more Preejun...

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Rishabh did pay though, I went back to watch that scene coz I was curious...seems they took from him price of another random saree that they didnt give him maybe so he thinks he paid...to kahi kisike saree k paise to dia hai usne🤣

And yeah none of this is right...going by her track record so far I would guess it would be more wrong...she will remember karan and her karvachauth with him, miss him, then remember she is Rishabh's wife and start doing vrat for him and ultimately Arjun will break that fast...its all wrong...they should not pull Rishabh in more, this thing is getting dirtier with each episode...Let him have a clean break divorce them already before showing more Preejun...

Ab Rishab nay Kiska biwi or single ladki Kay liye pay Kiya hai, I want to know🤣

Yes, her remembering Karan on the day she is keeping fast for Rishabh will be worse. I am surprised noPromo has been shot for Karwachauth as it is a big deal. Show Rishta divorce and then show Preejun. Simple. Arjun was supposed to get married in 15 days. From Ganesh Chaturthi to Karwachauth, months have passed. Surprised Nidhi has not flew down to India to drag Arjun and Anjali back.