Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

I thought these were escaped terrorists? 🤪

well said🤣 Arjun is one man show, now u know why they use that Arjun Suryavanshi wala silly bgm for him🤣...aag bhi lagaega, fire brigade bhi banega, plan attack on people, save people from those attacks, flirt and imagine romance with Preeta, be Kavya's new bff jisko vo daddu se bhi pahele yaad karti karti hai...🤪

Where is Rishabh? doing business meeting and why do I feel like vo deal kisi ek ko nehi in dono ko milega to work together...🤣 

It could happen.🤣🤣🤣

Both working together.❤️

Preeta tagging along 🤔

High possibility.

Otherwise preejun romance kaise hoga🤣🤣

In rishab 's presence 

But the nutcase still won't see the red flags 🤣🤣

Till prithlyn will do the favor in their rishab lutra revenge which started five years but never ended🤣🤣🤣

Hey look at this video.

Ur wife with arjun  

Are they having an affair??

Rishab will be on the verge of jumping from the cliff 🤣🤣

Too much to handle 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Oh I assumed these were the old ones. They have new ones now. God casually showing kids being held hostage, it can be triggering for so many and worse part sugarcoating the whole thing. Trauma what trauma, yikes😡 

Everyone becomes lattu over Arjun and behaves as if Arjun Kay bina kuch nahin ho sakta.

As if Rishabh was non existent last 5 years and did nothing. 

They will find some lame excuse so Rishabh and Arjun have to work together. 

So while Rishabh and Anjali will hold meetings and do the work, Preejun can romance. 😕 

Lagay raho🤣

Poor Rishabh itne din baad bechare ko finally office Jake meeting karne ko mila tha, no karva chauth no party no nothing...aur dekho beti k school mein terrorist attack ho gaya...koi kaam hi karne nehi deta bande ko..🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Poor Rishabh itne din baad bechare ko finally office Jake meeting karne ko mila tha, no karva chauth no party no nothing...aur dekho beti k school mein terrorist attack ho gaya...koi kaam hi karne nehi deta bande ko..🤣

Rather have terrorist attack than another party 🤣🤣🤣

At least the goons are hilarious 👌👌🤣🤣

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

That's why i want his revenge successful to destroy rishab so preeta could kick his a**🤣😜😎

Knowing Preeta, my Karan is back, Rishabh who?

Aniash thumbnail

Knowing Preeta, my Karan is back, Rishabh who?

Naah 

Then aunties will get angry.

They can't make her selfish.

They will make her mahaan.

Rishab will do the favor instead.

Unite both 

Sit in a corner and cry 

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Naah 

Then aunties will get angry.

They can't make her selfish.

They will make her mahaan.

Rishab will do the favor instead.

Unite both 

Sit in a corner and cry 

Preeta crossed the selfish bridge long ago, mahaanta ki naiyya ka ki doob gayi. Haan as you said Rishabh will stand in a corner and continue his Preetaji jaap😡

urmita thumbnail

Preeta crossed the selfish bridge long ago, mahaanta ki naiyya ka ki doob gayi. Haan as you said Rishabh will stand in a corner and continue his Preetaji jaap😡

We that's why their relationship seems to diabetes inducing sweet n fake to me...coz the angelic person Rishabh thinks he is addressing when he calls Preetaji everytime, actually that preeta doesnt exist in real life...She just always pretends to be this sweet person in front him, jaise u know koi strangers k lie karta hai...Preeta never even showed her genuine not so mahaan self to Rishabh and he never noticed it...he is so good use sab log accha dikhta hai...

Preeta was always selfish, still is always will be...well that's why Karan is perfect for her..Rishabh needed a genuinely nice lady for himself..

Aniash thumbnail

We that's why their relationship seems to diabetes inducing sweet n fake to me...coz the angelic person Rishabh thinks he is addressing when he calls Preetaji everytime, actually that preeta doesnt exist in real life...She just always pretends to be this sweet person in front him, jaise u know koi strangers k lie karta hai...Preeta never even showed her genuine not so mahaan self to Rishabh and he never noticed it...he is so good use sab log accha dikhta hai...

Preeta was always selfish, still is always will be...well that's why Karan is perfect for her..Rishabh needed a genuinely nice lady for himself..

Rishab doesn't argue with preeta .

That's why she is sweet to him.🤣🤣🤣

Unlike karan,.

Who drives her bonkus.

So he gets her attention more🤣🤣🤣

And loki , why u say preeta selfish???

Three years i followed the show loyally, i didn't see her selfish ??🤔🤔

If she loves karan, that's just her bad luck 

Rishab will never get a genuine woman 

He will only cross paths with shrewd ones like sherlyn 🤣🤣🤣😜

Prithvi 's bad luck. Now his wife wants his enemy 🤣🤣🤣

What will happen if prithvi finds out his sherlyn baby wants rishu baby instead. Punnu baby unwanted.🤣🤣🤣🤣

More than preeran and rishta, prithlyn equation with rishab amuses me more🤣🤣🤣

This can actually be a blessing in disguise for those who wants rishta.

Coz sherlyn trying to get close to rishab can be used as a jealousy track 🤣🤣😜 if the writer thinks about it 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rishab doesn't argue with preeta .

That's why she is sweet to him.🤣🤣🤣

Unlike karan,.

Who drives her bonkus.

So he gets her attention more🤣🤣🤣

And loki , why u say preeta selfish???

Three years i followed the show loyally, i didn't see her selfish ??🤔🤔

If she loves karan, that's just her bad luck 

Rishab will never get a genuine woman 

He will only cross paths with shrewd ones like sherlyn 🤣🤣🤣😜

Prithvi 's bad luck. Now his wife wants his enemy 🤣🤣🤣

What will happen if prithvi finds out his sherlyn baby wants rishu baby instead. Punnu baby unwanted.🤣🤣🤣🤣

More than preeran and rishta, prithlyn equation with rishab amuses me more🤣🤣🤣

This can actually be a blessing in disguise for those who wants rishta.

Coz sherlyn trying to get close to rishab can be used as a jealousy track 🤣🤣😜 if the writer thinks about it 

Isse toh bohot galat message jaata hai.. The writers want to teach us that no need to become seedha sadha and sorted like Rishabh else you will only be reduced to being a cash cow.  Aur end mein aapko ladki bhi nahi milti😆. Abhi bhi dekho Prithvi and terrorists only asking Rishabh for money, because they know where the pipeline of funds lie. 🤣