Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Preeran marriage promo didn't work 🤣🤣🤣

Rishabh is loved, simple. Audience want to watch his story, him getting finally his happy story. 

He has been a great husband, son, brother and a father. Time to focus on him now as much as they are doing it for Arjun now. 

Bring the balance back like the first year. 

Preeran have exhausted their story. 

If Preejun get married when Karan thinks Preeta had an affair with Rishabh plus there is Anjali, Nidhi waiting in queue for almost marriages or real ones.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ws_loki

Rishabh is loved, simple. Audience want to watch his story, him getting finally his happy story. 

He has been a great husband, son, brother and a father. Time to focus on him now as much as they are doing it for Arjun now. 

Bring the balance back like the first year. 

Preeran have exhausted their story. 

If Preejun get married when Karan thinks Preeta had an affair with Rishabh plus there is Anjali, Nidhi waiting in queue for almost marriages or real ones.

That's why i took a break a while.

Three weeks i skipped onscreen.

Just checked updates on google. They are detailed with every scene. So it's better than watching the episode 

Too much glorification of preeran. Can't take it 

Nothing new. Story still the same. Dragging. Prithlyn back as villain. Some people are tired of the duo. They want new antagonist.

They will never understand rishab 's importance and keep glorifying preeta with karan.

That's why i gave up on rishta.

Preeta also ruined.

I like shakti shraddha as mich as i like manit shraddha pairing but shakti is written as karan and that's the problem. I still can't ship preejun.

Wished he was arjun only. Not replacing karan. A new character. Karan should have been gone with DD. 

He's character is one of the worst ML of itv. 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

Agree on shakti being introduced as Arjun only. What puzzles me is they are still calling DD for flashbacks when shakti is fantastic as Arjun.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow magic of both SA'S r working people's r loving them wholeheartedly not some brother in law n sister in law cuz people love some raw chemistry not some pretentious person liking cuz rishab character is so one dimensional n he doesn't have heroic qualities he also have those ladoo type qualities like always says sugary goated words like karan n if people hare says he is toxic they dosen't know the meaning of toxic leads just watch gul Khan shows they will understand the meaning of toxic male leads.

ws_loki thumbnail

Karan’s death was a police case. Without death certificate you cannot perform the last rites. Ergo, death certificate was issued.

If Karan comes back he has to legally claim his identity. His marriage with Preeta ended with the death certificate. He has to get married to her again legally.

But it can happen only if Rishta divorce.

Chaddar is a legit rasam recognised by law.

Arjun accepts Preeta as Rishabh’s wife.

Preeta accepts Rishabh as her husband.

Rishabh is NOT in love with Preeta.

Preeta is NOT in love with Rishabh.

Rishabh and Preeta have a legal marriage accepted by both. They don’t love each other.

Being married and loving your spouse are 2 different things. Let’s not mix up the two.

As on date no brother in law bakwas exists. 

What exists is Devar Bhabhi relationship between Karan and Preeta.

If Preeta had not accepted Rishabh as her husband she would not be feeling guilty for thinking about Arjun. 

If definition of hero is fraudulently getting married, dumping your wide, constantly being third woman, throwing her out of the home constantly, thinking the worst of her, his brother, trying to murder your own brother, talk of revenge, being an absolute coward in not confronting them then or even now or reveal your identity to the rest of the family who are still mourning you and having no regret or remorse, well each to their own.

Give me a laddoo hero is simple, wise, straight forward, loyal who doesn’t abuse, trust and can lovingly and sincerely take care of another man’s wife continuing to maintain his boundaries, keeping his word to her and bringing another man’s child as his own, any day!

Shakti and Manit have energised the show, no doubt.

Preeta mubarak ho Jisko chahiye. 

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Karan’s death was a police case. Without death certificate you cannot perform the last rites. Ergo, death certificate was issued.

If Karan comes back he has to legally claim his identity. His marriage with Preeta ended with the death certificate. He has to get married to her again legally.

But it can happen only if Rishta divorce.

Chaddar is a legit rasam recognised by law.

Arjun accepts Preeta as Rishabh’s wife.

Preeta accepts Rishabh as her husband.

Rishabh is NOT in love with Preeta.

Preeta is NOT in love with Rishabh.

Rishabh and Preeta have a legal marriage accepted by both. They don’t love each other.

Being married and loving your spouse are 2 different things. Let’s not mix up the two.

As on date no brother in law bakwas exists. 

What exists is Devar Bhabhi relationship between Karan and Preeta.

If Preeta had not accepted Rishabh as her husband she would not be feeling guilty for thinking about Arjun. 

If definition of hero is fraudulently getting married, dumping your wide, constantly being third woman, throwing her out of the home constantly, thinking the worst of her, his brother, trying to murder your own brother, talk of revenge, being an absolute coward in not confronting them then or even now or reveal your identity to the rest of the family who are still mourning you and having no regret or remorse, well each to their own.

Give me a laddoo hero is simple, wise, straight forward, loyal who doesn’t abuse, trust and can lovingly and sincerely take care of another man’s wife continuing to maintain his boundaries, keeping his word to her and bringing another man’s child as his own, any day!

Shakti and Manit have energised the show, no doubt.

Preeta mubarak ho Jisko chahiye. 

You r savage girl ...

🔥🔥

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriti_1

You r savage girl ...

🔥🔥

Thank you, I guess😆🤗 

The moment you say Rishta marriage never happened, what you are implying is Preeta has been in a live in relationship with Rishabh. 

They have been sleeping in the same room. Is that ok in the ITV sanskari world? 

Before anyone questions me, I am all for live in or whatever suits you so long as you are on the same page and honest with your partner. 

The same brother in law has been accepted as husband by Preeta and is happily living with him for 5 years. 

Automatically Karan becomes her Devar right?

But Preeta doesn’t love Rishabh  and never will. She will love only Karan. 

Haan toh theek hai na, Rishabh kaun sa pyar karta hai Preeta ko? 

All his life Rishabh has taken care of his family, if someone does a small thing for him, like a child he is immensely happy and grateful. 

It is Preteta who is overcompensating because of her guilt about Arjun and not being honest with Rishabh. 

If after 5 years, you start doing these extra things out of guilt, the other guy doesn’t know that. 

What he will think itnay saal main nahin Kiya, she is doing this as she is a good person maybe she wants more from the relationship? 

I am requesting the writers don’t mess with Rishabh. 

Before things spiral for him, let him observe Preeta with Arjun, analyse that maybe Preeta has a type, Arjun is like Karan so she is falling for him. 

He knows they are in a loveless marriage, let her find her happiness is what he will decide. He will give her the option of divorce. 

Rishabh’s heartbreak will not be because he loses Preeta but because he will lose Kavya.