Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So Janhvi got slapped and just stayed quiet like a chui mui? Is she gonna do a MeToo in 15 years? 

Sorry I don’t believe this. Kartik could very easily be thrown out of the industry and held accountable had he actually done something of this nature.  You want us to believe that he got away with slapping a nepo girl from a film family? Yeah no. Next 

See I thought so too, but then why did Sonam like it? That's grounds for a lawsuit if false....

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Why did Sonam like it though? She could be sued if it's untrue. 

16 people liked my Blind post few pages back

Sue Karo inn sabko 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I don't think it's her PR...it may be KJO's PR. Think about it, all these years Janhvi's PR has avoided these types of blinds because of her family situation. Even during Dhadak time. It was always Ananya's PR pushing and shoving. 

The website of the blind has never been affiliated with Janhvi's PR company too. 

But it could also be PR and partially true. Post SSR demise, these types of blinds have stopped. If they started up again, they must have proof. 

Highly doubt it's truthfulness. Karthik slapped the nepoest of nepo kids?😆 Was he crazy? And the gang said nothing until now? Yeah, the poor, powerless Dharma group.

Nah. This is Jhanvi trying to get in the news using Karthik. 

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think it's her PR...it may be KJO's PR. Think about it, all these years Janhvi's PR has avoided these types of blinds because of her family situation. Even during Dhadak time. It was always Ananya's PR pushing and shoving. 

The website of the blind has never been affiliated with Janhvi's PR company too. 

But it could also be PR and partially true. Post SSR demise, these types of blinds have stopped. If they started up again, they must have proof. 

Oh, I dunno, if this is true, then strange that KJo/Dharma didn't leak this during the time the whole Dostana fiasco happened and they went all out to paint him as the bad guy. This is ten times more damaging to someone's reputation than being labeled as unprofessional, or a two-timer or hard to work with.

No, you can pretty much accuse anyone of anything by writing these oh-so-obvious blinds without needing to furnish proof. Sushant was accused of inappropriate behavior with Sanjana Sanghi through such blinds , and I still remember how deeply he was affected by that... I think he even shared screenshots of his conversation with her after that came out where he was asking her to clarify. If I remember correctly, she took a lot of time to give some weird vague clarification and said she couldn't respond quicker because she was on some vacation. The way everything panned out was so strange, and this coupled with a lot of other blinds made many believe that Sushant was guilty somewhere. 

I still remember gattu's interview later where he expressed that a lot things that happened broke him and he wasn't the same guy that he used to be during Kedarnath shoot. 

If he is guilty of assaulting a woman, then he absolutely deserves the ostracisation. I am just weary of this whole blinds circus starting again and believing it aise hi . A website here, someone's PR there, a couple of journalists doing your bidding.... It is not that hard for a whole ecosystem working in tandem to create a narrative. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lunza

Oh, I dunno, if this is true, then strange that KJo/Dharma didn't leak this during the time the whole Dostana fiasco happened and they went all out to paint him as the bad guy. This is ten times more damaging to someone's reputation than being labeled as unprofessional, or a two-timer or hard to work with.

No, you can pretty much accuse anyone of anything by writing these oh-so-obvious blinds without needing to furnish proof. Sushant was accused of inappropriate behavior with Sanjana Sanghi through such blinds , and I still remember how deeply he was affected by that... I think he even shared screenshots of his conversation with her after that came out where he was asking her to clarify. If I remember correctly, she took a lot of time to give some weird vague clarification and said she couldn't respond quicker because she was on some vacation. The way everything panned out was so strange, and this coupled with a lot of other blinds made many believe that Sushant was guilty somewhere. 

I still remember gattu's interview later where he expressed that a lot things that happened broke him and he wasn't the same guy that he used to be during Kedarnath shoot. 

If he is guilty of assaulting a woman, then he absolutely deserves the ostracisation. I am just weary of this whole blinds circus starting again and believing it aise hi . A website here, someone's PR there, a couple of journalists doing your bidding.... It is not that hard for a whole ecosystem working in tandem to create a narrative. 

Well said ! 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Whats the timeline of when Jhanvi and Kartik dated? Was it before or after SAK? Jhanvi did say one her bfs told her to wear shalwar kameez and now shes at the stage where no one can tell her what to do. So if its Kartik then he must’ve been controlling, i just want to know why Kartik cant just be single he dated all the newbies!! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanvi r sara ? Y telling now , y didn’t leak at tat time 🤔 whose movie is releasing now ? 😆

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'll always give the girl the Benefit of doubt bec it is so hard to report these things.... But a blind????? 

No way I'm believing a blind after the manipulation and falsehoods that go with a blind. The industry has used these blinds to character assassinate actors and destroy their career... And this particular gang has a damn shady history. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It must be jhanvi's PR who must be upset seeing Kartik coming back into Dharma, hence trying to damage the kartik's reputation hence Sonam liking it. 

Also no one knows whether kartik really hit  jhanvi or she lied to her near n dear ones.

And why this wasn't reported earlier by jhanvi or Dharma.

Who knows Bollywood gang might be seeing Kartik as threat hence this new story. All nepos r flipping n many r going to get launched soon.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sonam 🤦‍♀️😆🤪🤔

Himmat hai to naam batao - what’s the point in liking such baseless blind 👎🏼