Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 years ago

This looks exactly like what happened to the late Sushant singh rajput. I don't believe this false story. This seems like kartik's stardom is threatening the star kids so they published this false story.

Jahnvi and sara were recently on kwk laughing and having fun. They are not victims. Kartik is the victim here just like sushant singh rajput was.

And I don't believe sonam manipulative kapoor at all. She likes it to create drama. She is the aag me ghi dalna type. She did what she was told to do by her nepo gang.

And i thought bwf was not going to promote blinds anymore which can be written by anyone.

Overall a pathetic attempt to ruin kartik aryan's career and image. Just like they did to Sushant. No wonder people are boycotting bw movies. I completely support the boycott trend. These nepos need to be taught a lesson.

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

People always tend to go overboard. I remember KA being made a victim here after Jahnavi and SAK’s episode, in normal world if a guy dates 3 girls in a span of short time ( 2 of being friends), it is natural for those girls to talk/ joke about the guy. Idk why people forget they human beings and he is grown ass man. Coming to the blind, on regular basis baseless blinds about every actor is posted on sites like Reddit (then same is copy pasted here if it suits the agenda) if anything it shows KA made it big enough for people to talk about him. 

Some people need to understand this👏.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I don't understand why some people don't believe this blind on the basis that Karthik as an outsider wouldn't have slapped THE SRIDEVI's daughter.

Wasn't Pooja Bhatt slapped by Ranvir Shorey back in the day ?

I'm not saying this blind is true though. 

Because earlier different story was reported n now different. So it's hard to believe it's true.

Also it's a blind item it's not like jhanvi is coming out n asking for justice. No one knows the truth but it created rumours n damages men's reputation. We don't even know such a incident happened or not.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I don't understand why some people don't believe this blind on the basis that Karthik as an outsider wouldn't have slapped THE SRIDEVI's daughter.

Why are we ALWAYS curated and manipulated to feel sorry for nepo kids? I have to feel sorry for Alia for being bullied after SOTY, I have to feel sorry for Ananya and her struggles, I have to feel sorry for Shanaya because her dad is a flop actor, I have to feel sorry for Janhvi/Khushi because they lost their mother, I have to feel sorry for Suhana because of Aryan's drug thing. I have to feel sorry for Hrithik being divorced and this whole thing with Kangana.  I am so tired. Why the same nonsense for all of them?

We are always made to feel sorry for these nepo kids and this is just a bigger PR ploy to humanize them and make them seem like they need our sympathy or support. I am not falling for this. 

I REFUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to feel sorry for anyone who is rich and has silver spoon in their mouth with shagun ready from Dharma in a form of a movie. 

If they were ACTUAL victims of abuse, they should raise awareness and take the proper course of legal action. THIS kind of behavior does not encourage women to come forward and in fact is regressive. You're telling me these nepo babies are so modern, elite, California and LA-like and propah progressive in every other way, but when it comes to abuse they are chui mui at home with their salwar kameez at home? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

He slapped Janhvi yet her plastic nose that’s hanging by a thread didn’t fall off her face? Tragic. 

Originally posted by: Ottocake

Didn't they use the same tactic for Sushant as well, accusing him of mole*ting Sanjana?

Yep. And we all know how that turned out. People need to stop feeding these blinds. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Unbelievably stupid. Jhanvi is not some Abla Nari who can be subjugated. She is a BW khandaan ki beti, KJo camp ki ladli and Sridevi ki beti. Karthik dare not slap her. Why all this hogwash? 🙄 What purpose does it serve?🤨 Except create bad will for Karthik. But his movie already became superhit and there is nothing like success. He is on a rise. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Normal wala jo blind ata hai ki iska chakkar uske sath iska pati uske sath usme koi problem nahi hai aur waise bhi most blind solvers ab ye dekhne ko karte ki wo blind kon aur kis reason se nikala hai 

Koi girlfriend ko slap kare ye ek normal si baat nahi hai, Jahnvi Kapoor ke paas agar ye power hai ki wo usko Dharma se ban karwa sakti hai to wo police mein report to likhwa hi sakti hai 

Upar se jab Dharma se Karthik ka break up hua tha to news aya tha ki wo extra amount mang raha hai isliye picture se nikaal diya, agar reason ye hota to tabhi ye bahar a jata tab dusra reason kyo denge? 

Ab Karen ke koshishon ke baad bhi fact yahi hai ki is saal Bollywood ka akela organic blockbuster Karthik ke paas hai 

To wo admi Jo apna place banaya uske against ye sab kar rahe 👎🏼

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Not that he couldn't have hit Sridevi's daughter.

But that if he did and Dharma and Boney knew about it, they would've talked.

They're not some powerless people and Karthik is deffo not an insider or part of some camp for them to quiet. 

Sridevi's children are among the most well connected in Bollywood. There was no reason for them to have been silent at the time. 

Instead, KJo put out a notice insinuating Karthik walked out. 

After all these months, when there's suspicion that those 2 might work together, a blind comes out saying Karthik is abusive.

Like bips said, I'd like to give the benefit of doubt to the girl, but this blind reeks of something else.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Will never believe blinds like this