Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah if this is true, I have not a single doubt in my mind that KJo wouldn't have leaked all the news right then and there and made himself look like a hero. He foams at the mouth when he has an opportunity to destroy an image

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That's one of the reasons I think this is Jhanvi's PR. Using Karthik to get back in the news and painting him bad at the same time. 2 birds with one stone. ðŸ˜†

Nah, the same website called her dad a murderer! 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

We don't know. I (not fan of anyone here) feel like Sonam wouldn't like a post needlessly. She unfollowed Kartik on March 21, but had followed him during the lockdown and liked his posts. 

However Arjun and other industry people spoke well of Kartik. I know Anshula is closer to Janhvi but it still seems bad if Kartik was actually involved in this blind... there is a possibility they did not know what happened. 

It could be the situation isn't very black/white but something happened, and it may be the reason their breakup was so abrupt. Like maybe both sides fought, or it was verbal. Altercations can get complicated. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why i read the title as Katrina slapped Janhavi 

Hmm... Karthik slapped Janhvi ... I donot know what to believe... If i believe this then i can never ever support Karthik ...

If it is false then another innocent person will be bullied like sushant (who was dragged down due to rumors when he was alive )

Hope truth comes out soon... 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Nah, the same website called her dad a murderer! 

And Boney is Sonam's uncle. She liked the post. 

This is Jhanvi's PR.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So Janhvi got slapped and just stayed quiet like a chui mui? Is she gonna do a MeToo in 15 years? 

Sorry I don’t believe this. Kartik could very easily be thrown out of the industry and held accountable had he actually done something of this nature.  You want us to believe that he got away with slapping a nepo girl from a film family? Yeah no. Next 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

After the Sushant case I am never believing any news about an outsider doing bad things. I don’t believe Karthik would be stupid enough to slap Sridevi’s daughter.  As much as I wish Jhanvi would quit acting. She shouldn’t be slapped. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Janhvi's teaser dropped today..She wants to be in the news..

Karthik may have slapped girls who knows..But he is not fool enough to slap Sridevi's daughter.She is the most connected Nepokid.

Anyway what is Dharma's lineup? Which stars has he signed?How many big films in the pipeline?It is now that nepokids look so down at out.When Samosas and Himesh tweet to hype them..they get abused so badly.No wonder Kjo left Twitter.

Kjo didn't announce a film for Alia either.Kaise chalega.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Janhvi's teaser dropped today..She wants to be in the news..

Karthik may have slapped girls who knows..But he is not fool enough to slap Sridevi's daughter.She is the most connected Nepokid.

Anyway what is Dharma's lineup? Which stars has he signed?How many big films in the pipeline?It is now that nepokids look so down at out.When Samosas and Himesh tweet to hype them..they get abused so badly.No wonder Kjo left Twitter.

Kjo didn't announce a film for Alia either.Kaise chalega.

Ah. That explains it. Unscrupulous little twit. She can go to the same people who attacked her dad. So why wouldn't she use an ex?

Caveat: will change my mind if it turns out Karthik IS an assaulter.

But things so far point to vindictive ex. Don't believe Karthik will be stupid enough to assault Sridevi's daughter. As someone said, she is the most connected of nepo kids. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

And Boney is Sonam's uncle. She liked the post. 

This is Jhanvi's PR.

I don't think it's her PR...it may be KJO's PR. Think about it, all these years Janhvi's PR has avoided these types of blinds because of her family situation. Even during Dhadak time. It was always Ananya's PR pushing and shoving. 

The website of the blind has never been affiliated with Janhvi's PR company too. 

But it could also be PR and partially true. Post SSR demise, these types of blinds have stopped. If they started up again, they must have proof.