Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

why do smart, educated folks still believe in blinds ðŸ¤¢

You could literally write anything as a blind without any proof and accountability

A high profile producer/director who recently called quits on twitter while trying to chase positive vibes has actually quit twitter for a strange reason. Sources close to the director say that he burnt the fingers with which he tweets in an accident involving a physical brawl with a former lover (long time fashion designer) by a campfire, while heating some marshmallows. The ex-lover was upset with the burnt marshmallows, his favourite dish, and took it out on the director by running his fingers through the fire. The director who should have pressed charges instead went to his van and started crying to a famous song from his last directorial movie about one sided love, and quit twitter in grief

I am sure if I put this on reddit, someone on this forum would make a thread out of it 

Oh God, his poor fingers! 💔

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ottocake

Didn't they use the same tactic for Sushant as well, accusing him of mole*ting Sanjana?

No that was different. Sushant had a fallout with Spice PR, and so YRF used to attack him using Masand. Then seeing he was in a weak spot, everyone else swarmed to attach him.

If they really wanted to hurt Kartik, they wouldn't use OI. OI is a really shady source, and also accused Janhvi's father of murder. 

YourCat thumbnail

And he is so powerful that she needs blind to tell the world about it.. Oh wait there is her movie coming up? 

My money, I invest on whomever I want ( star kids) but uses outsider to promote it.. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You could literally write anything as a blind without any proof and accountability

A high profile producer/director who recently called quits on twitter while trying to chase positive vibes has actually quit twitter for a strange reason. Sources close to the director say that he burnt the fingers with which he tweets in an accident involving a physical brawl with a former lover (long time fashion designer) by a campfire, while heating some marshmallows. The ex-lover was upset with the burnt marshmallows, his favourite dish, and took it out on the director by running his fingers through the fire. The director who should have pressed charges instead went to his van and started crying to a famous song from his last directorial movie about one sided love, and quit twitter in grief

I am sure if I put this on reddit, someone on this forum would make a thread out of it 

Karen Johar 

Manish Malhotra 

Song - Channa Mereya 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think the blind called Liger a romcom instead of action film (was it an action film?)😆

That is the only recent film that was BO disaster isnt it? 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

I think the blind called Liger a romcom instead of action film (was it an action film?)😆

That is the only recent film that was BO disaster isnt it? 

i don't think Liger was intended to be a romcom but ended up being the kind of comedy when you laugh at the actors paying their roles. 

JJJ was a romcom but it did avg business....I think? 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This blind makes no sense, plus we've been in IF for years to know that we should take them with a pinch of salt.

A Kartik and Dharma had a legitimate fallout during dostana 2 right? That's the statement by Dharma.

B they're themselves claiming that JJJ is a hit.

The blind makes the 2 statements false.

They're trying to make kartik seem like a controlling and abusive man, they as in Kjo Sara janhvi, this kwk was their version of Sonam , DP, rk. They also hinted that janhvi was made to wear full length kurta salwar while dating kartik and now this hitting story.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

This blind makes no sense, plus we've been in IF for years to know that we should take them with a pinch of salt.

A Kartik and Dharma had a legitimate fallout during dostana 2 right? That's the statement by Dharma.

B they're themselves claiming that JJJ is a hit.

The blind makes the 2 statements false.

They're trying to make kartik seem like a controlling and abusive man, they as in Kjo Sara janhvi, this kwk was their version of Sonam , DP, rk. They also hinted that janhvi was made to wear full length kurta salwar while dating kartik and now this hitting story.

Why did Sonam like it though? She could be sued if it's untrue. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Why did Sonam like it though? She could be sued if it's untrue. 

That's one of the reasons I think this is Jhanvi's PR. Using Karthik to get back in the news and painting him bad at the same time. 2 birds with one stone. ðŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anyone know which director has been hiding their fingers lately? ðŸ¤”