This season reminds me of THIS past season

Posted: 1 years ago

This season is reminding me of BB8, which was the good fan favorites (P3G -Gautam, Praneet, Pritam, Puneet) VS the evil bahu gang (Tanna, Diandra, Arya etc). It was a superhit season but very lopsided, hence became boring & predictable by week 3 where everyone knew Gautam will win by a landslide. ๐Ÿค”

Similar is happening this season where the good fan favorites (Priyanka, Ankit, Shiv, Archana, MC) VS the evil gang (Shaleen, Nimrit, Tina, Sumbul, Gautam, Soundarya)

Priyanka is winning this season, she's getting the "winner's edit". The others are lagging behind Priyanka in terms of popularity by a big margin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If Nimrit, Tina & Sumbul don't up their games, it'll be super predictable & boring to watch as currently Priyanka has no competition in terms of popularity. Gautam is the only one coming across as positive from the other side, but his popularity growth is very slow. ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 1 years ago

Yeh kya Sultan ji? Kuch apne views bhi to bataiye? ๐Ÿ˜•

Can't agree more OCK. I said the same few days back. This season doesn't have balance when it comes to popularity and game. Priyanka is the only clear contender to win.  Unlike previous seasons where we used to have at least one more against the popular one. This season is predictable in terms of winner. 

I actually agree with you. And Iโ€™m loving whatโ€™s in store for us this season ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Yeh kya Sultan ji? Kuch apne views bhi to bataiye? ๐Ÿ˜•

ock yaar 

love lapata scehe chalrha ha BC ๐Ÿคฃ

no comparision with season 8

mere opinoin lopsided bhi nahi ha in favor of priyanka 

Kaun hai woh log jo priyanka ko winner k liye support kar rahe hai bhai?

Mujhe toh yeh bb13 ki aarti lag rahi hai. Dusro k muddo mein ghus jati hai beh wajay. Aarti se bhi kayi jyada karti hai yeh

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I actually agree with you. And Iโ€™m loving whatโ€™s in store for us this season ๐Ÿ˜†

Really? BB8 was extremely lopsided & hence became boring to watch. So I'm not liking the fact that this season is also turning out like that. As I wanna see the thrill of good seasons like BB7 & BB11 where the competition was heated. 

Originally posted by falsePromise

Kaun hai woh log jo priyanka ko winner k liye support kar rahe hai bhai?

Mujhe toh yeh bb13 ki aarti lag rahi hai. Dusro k muddo mein ghus jati hai beh wajay. Aarti se bhi kayi jyada karti hai yeh

Social media pe dekhiye, Priyanka is the most popular contestant by a big margin followed by Abdu & Shiv, Archana & Gautam are also getting support off late. But Priyanka is way ahead. I'm talking about BB fans, not their pre-show fans. 

Social media pe dekhiye, Priyanka is the most popular contestant by a big margin followed by Abdu & Shiv, Archana & Gautam are also getting support off late. But Priyanka is way ahead. I'm talking about BB fans, not their pre-show fans. 

Phir toh aur shocking hai. Pre-show fans hote toh bhi samajh aata. Waise aadhi duniya aandhi hi hai ab kya kare ๐Ÿ˜†

Really? BB8 was extremely lopsided & hence became boring to watch. So I'm not liking the fact that this season is also turning out like that. As I wanna see the thrill of good seasons like BB7 & BB11 where the competition was heated. 

BB7 was unpredictable really? Gauhar won that season the day Salman bashed Kushal for Tanisha. It was super clear that Gau was winning it. Shilpa was also the clear winner as Hina was too negative and Vikas didnโ€™t had that big of a fanbase. 

However, this season it is Nimrit who is BBโ€™s chosen one but fan fav is clearly Priyanka. If Nimrit actually do something big as she is their chosen one, bb wonโ€™t even bat an eyelid to make her win.