Is Ranveer singh and deepika padukone in open marriage???? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Suuuch bad acting by DP, lolwa. 

These reality shows are such an embarrassment. I wonder if these actors look back at them & be like, “wtf were we doing?” 😆😆

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago

Yup it was Aloo who dumped RK for cheating on her.  And Deepika who stated she only cares about emotional infidelity.

Most marriages in Bollywood are business alliances. As they are in Hollywood. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruz were def together for buzz and publicity.

But from what we have seen. Deepika seems like she cannot tolerate infidelity. She literally whined about it for years. Indirectly asking on KWK, if she can see Katrina’s passport. So she can check whether she was on a secret holiday with Ranbir. Aloo on the other is so crazy in love. She would do anything to keep Ranbir in some way. Even convince herself he is emotionally only hers. Even if one can really measure emotions. 

Just because Kjo clearly tried to defame one power coupe does not mean everyone should only question them. There is a possibility but I have a hard time believing it observing Deepika’s behavior for years. Aloo on the other hand ? Many others? Clearly married for the buzz and publicity. Even beyond just these two couples . 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Yup it was Aloo who dumped RK for cheating on her.  And Deepika who stated she only cares about emotional infidelity.

Most marriages in Bollywood are business alliances. As they are in Hollywood. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruz were def together for buzz and publicity.

But from what we have seen. Deepika seems like she cannot tolerate infidelity. She literally whined about it for years. Indirectly asking on KWK, if she can see Katrina’s passport. So she can check whether she was on a secret holiday with Ranbir. Aloo on the other is so crazy in love. She would do anything to keep Ranbir in some way. Even convince herself he is emotionally only hers. Even if one can really measure emotions. 

Just because Kjo clearly tried to defame one power coupe does not mean everyone should only question them. There is a possibility but I have a hard time believing it observing Deepika’s behavior for years. Aloo on the other hand ? Many others? Clearly married for the buzz and publicity. Even beyond just these two couples . 

Deepika during Gehraiyaan Promotion 😳🤣😂

“When I was much younger, infidelity was a deal breaker for me. But today, as I have grown up, I think those things change, they evolve. Not to say that I am okay with that (infidelity), but I think you get to a place where you say, “alright I understand this, but why did certain things have to happen.”

“When you’re younger, it’s black and white. But as you get older, there are so many more factors that come into what is a dealbreaker. It is not black and white anymore. It depends on how many years you spent with that person or how many experiences you have had.”

Originally posted by Kaya65

Deepika during Gehraiyaan Promotion 😳🤣😂

“When I was much younger, infidelity was a deal breaker for me. But today, as I have grown up, I think those things change, they evolve. Not to say that I am okay with that (infidelity), but I think you get to a place where you say, “alright I understand this, but why did certain things have to happen.”

“When you’re younger, it’s black and white. But as you get older, there are so many more factors that come into what is a dealbreaker. It is not black and white anymore. It depends on how many years you spent with that person or how many experiences you have had.”

She was justifying her character who committed adultery with her own sister’s boyfriend. She still said she is NOT OK with it. Unlike Aloo! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

After watching this...it can be nothing else but Ram milayi jodi for Deepu and Veeru...🤣

DP: "I heard that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."

RS: "What you heard is true, but I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you and I"

DP: "I've been there too, a few times"

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

She was justifying her character who committed adultery with her own sister’s boyfriend. She still said she is NOT OK with it. Unlike Aloo! 

Ghuma fira ke the point she was making isn’t cool either IMO. She was basically justifying infidelity in some way even if it’s for the character she played. 

Tum aaye toh aaya mujhe yaad, gulli mein aaj chand nikla.