Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: m4manju

haha I want us to be gossiping full-on so if anything I will hand over a bucket of popcorn to you 😆

So, Abhi is butchered too  Why do they do this to every single ML these days? WHy cant they show a supportive, kind and mature ML who stands by his wife? in that domain, naitik was ideal! So was Suraj.

Abhi asking akshu to leave her husband is pathetic. he is beyond redemption here.

I love akshu's response. Hope she sticks to it. Shouldnt have even gone to see him after his accident but fine.

bold - i hope not. let this be a new trend of FL leaving her toxic ex and finding HEA with new ML, like they did in anupama and your fav imlie. Also, ghum got a new ML and their fandom has gone crazy, trending the new ML and already shipping him with sai 😎 you should check that forum these days, its so much fun and feels like old IF days when pages would be filled up within hours...

aww thank you girl, okay let me grab the popcorn from you 😎

yeah abhi was butchered a while back, in fact i never liked him because even at the beginning he kept on yo-yoing between arohi and akshu. first he fell for akshu, then when his mom picked arohi for him, he said yes to marrying her despite liking akshu. then on the wedding day, he left arohi at the mandap and confessed his love to akshu and emotionally blackmailed akshu to do the same (akshu never wanted to ruin her sister's life). that made arohi hate akshu even more even though abhi was the root cause of all the drama. there were many other instances were abhi's impulsiveness and selfishness put akshu in trouble

now i'm glad that she's finally showing him the mirror and standing up for herself 👏 she deserves someone better, her current husband abhimanyu is faaaar better than abhi. but unfortunately abhi has insulted abhimanyu by saying he snatched akshu from him and makers have already shown abhimanyu feeling guilty (especially because he knows abhi is the real father of akshu's son) 

so my guess that on abhi-arohi's wedding day, the truth about abhi-akshu's son will come out and abhi's mother will demand to snatch her grandson from akshu and they might even show custody drama 🤢

@ghum: OMG REALLY? okay now i really want to check out both the show and the forum!! btw how's the new ML? tell tell 😆

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

They look so pretty *drooling* hope EK casts them in another show together. 

hmm so indeed a cameo. but interesting premise. and you got the date too 👍🏼

yep i saw the date after i replied to your previous post 😆 so it's a weekend show indeed and you are also right about the start date 👏

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

this was so scary omg 😲 sara is fab actress though. if you do watch it, share the summary with me pls, there's no way I can watch it without freaking out...

girl i cant watch it alone either, i cant sleep after watching horror movies so i'm saving it to my watch list to watch with my husband in august lol 

but no worries, i'll send you the summary afterwards 😎

also, sara's acting ability varies: she was great in kedarnath, okay in simba (the role itself was minimal) but annoying in love aaj kal 2 and meh in atrangi re (i didn't watch koolie number 1). but this looks promising so let's see! 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Hola Manju, the new cc thread is finally ready!! I'm so sorry for waiting until the last minute (we are literally on page 150 😆)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322752#162860988

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Hola Manju, the new cc thread is finally ready!! I'm so sorry for waiting until the last minute (we are literally on page 150 😆)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322752#162860988

Yayyy! Thanks for the new thread! It looks awesome 

we finished this one finally 😆

Let me continue replying in brand new thread.