Episode discussions # 3 important note pg 60 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

bas i was waiting for someone to get that fumble.. F.. FM wala project... and him mussing her then goes Hum sab miss karenge..

but I loved her confidence again today.. she straight asked "meri jagah kya hai" i means hats to the girl and her daring attitude... Dev is so cornered that now she has even confessed openly he cant ignore it further.. and we will get mlre fumbling Dev sir.

I love how IK shows these subtleties in Dev...like hes so in control and then he just starts to fumble. Aur when he cant take it, he runs from there πŸ˜† 

I like that she gets so confident in front of him, aur woh kuch bolta bhi nahi hain. But she did get an inkling into his feelings today i think...woh aise smile kar rahi thi ki ab thoda thoda pata chala. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prs_725

i know!! but i get why though..kuch gadbad hua hoga bc if he smiled then, it wouldnt have made sense for the next scene when he's quiet and running away from her all the time. Sunne ko itna un suna kar deta hain. 

One time Amba laughed at him at his discomfort bc she thought he was cute being like a high school boy abhi bhi but i think she mistook him. Woh abhi aise act karta hain when he gets awkward and leans back and front and clears his throat. So cute. 

Waise, Vidhi cleared her throat to today πŸ˜† dono ek dusre ki copy karte hain 

na re smile was there..when she asked abt staying back.

what they cut was the 1 wide establishment shot of him puting his hand on her mouth (this was to continue the feel of the moment) and other hand on  back.. like epi me it had just 3 shots ... they choped it so badly...

in precap we have 5 shots... 2 wides (slower n longer) and 3 side shot i guess.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

na re smile was there..when she asked abt staying back.

what they cut was the 1 wide establishment shot of him puting his hand on her mouth (this was to continue the feel of the moment) and other hand on  back.. like epi me it had just 3 shots ... they choped it so badly...

in precap we have 5 shots... 2 wides (slower n longer) and 3 side shot i guess.

Ugh. that entire scene was choppy bc music play hua and then suddenly music bhi chala gaya...i was like wait what!? i was so confused in that moment ki khush hain nahi hain kya ho raha hain bhai lol 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Precap scene itni buri tarah se bigada πŸ˜΅ agar nahi dikhana toh precap mein kyun hi dikhate hain

But still happy with the episode as this showed a lot of Dev's perspective πŸ˜†β€οΈ

I loved it when Dev thought - "Yeh Akash mein kuch problem hai ya main zabardasti dhundh raha hun? Main Vidhi ko leke protective hun ya possesive ho raha hun?" finally he starts thinking about everything. Till now he was probably brushing everything under the carpetπŸ˜† par abb its getting too much for himπŸ˜†

And later also questioning himself, whether he will miss her only in office β€οΈβ€οΈ

wahi na.. ladki ne confess itna clearly kiya hai ab nahi bhag sakte..

that monologue was so profound follow by them dreaming about their moemnts together.. this whole sequence was Beautiful Beyond words.. and after watching this I kind of fogave the one who murdered the precap cause itna mast sa compensation de diya.. chalo maaf kiya tum bhi kya yaad karoge...

And last line "maine Vidhi ke khayal hatane ke liye usi ke baare me soch raha hu" huh abhi to shuruaat hai Dev sie aage aage dekho hotta hai kya...🀣

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Ugh. that entire scene was choppy bc music play hua and then suddenly music bhi chala gaya...i was like wait what!? i was so confused in that moment ki khush hain nahi hain kya ho raha hain bhai lol 

wahi it was chopped wo bhi itna gande tareeke se... samajh hi nahi aaya ke dikhaya hi kyu precap me itna intense karke agar epi me ye haal karna tha.. nahi dikhate to hume paga bhi nahi lagta na.. jo main moment tha them dreaming past moment wo dikhate to sense bhi banta that was the highlight of the episode...but pata nahi kya karna chahte the

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the episode they cut the precap scene but seeing dev in Tshirt was 

Loved the way they showing dev perspective now...he has now finally started confronting his feelings n why he looks so cute as confused dev ... Possessive or protective.... Him fumbling n saying main tum bahut zyada miss karne wala hun...

Vidhi ko khyala mein se nikalne ke liye main usi ke baare mein soch raha hoon... Haha too cute... Vidhi trying to help dev by telling him to think using heart awww ye girl itni dabang ho gayi hai after her indirect confession! 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Vidhi's parents are so dumb. Who even agrees to such a condition ki 2 mahine baat nahi karegi. And they need Dev to tell it for them. Voh toh Dev is a responsible person he will figure out things and stop the wedding varna toh they had pretty much destroyed theor daughter's life anr what was the need to give an answer on the spot? Can't they say we will think about it and inform it to you?

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail

wahi na.. ladki ne confess itna clearly kiya hai ab nahi bhag sakte..

that monologue was so profound follow by them dreaming about their moemnts together.. this whole sequence was Beautiful Beyond words.. and after watching this I kind of fogave the one who murdered the precap cause itna mast sa compensation de diya.. chalo maaf kiya tum bhi kya yaad karoge...

And last line "maine Vidhi ke khayal hatane ke liye usi ke baare me soch raha hu" huh abhi to shuruaat hai Dev sie aage aage dekho hotta hai kya...🀣

it was so cute. Must say they play beautiful bg songs for them as well. We have seen Vidhi's pagal pan, I would love to see Dev getting there. No rush bc i really enjoy seeing him like this. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Waise Did Dev just ignore Amba's matter?🀣 he is like choti bacchi thodi haiπŸ€ͺ

I wonder when is that Vidhi-Amba scene coming?

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Vidhi's parents are so dumb. Who even agrees to such a condition ki 2 mahine baat nahi karegi. And they need Dev to tell it for them. Voh toh Dev is a responsible person he will figure out things and stop the wedding varna toh they had pretty much destroyed theor daughter's life anr what was the need to give an answer on the spot? Can't they say we will think about it and inform it to you?

Yeah i thought that was so weird. Why do they need to go to Dev for his advice? Can't they think as the parents on how that is feasible? Itna kya jaldi to get her married? Her mom did make it seem like it's okay (if she moves away as they can FT) but i wonder how they never thought that she hasnt stepped out of Indore, and gets so scared(i guess not now as she walked barefoot to see Dev without direction but w his coat so maybe she will take his coat to UK too) πŸ˜† bad joke lol how will she ever move away to another country? Also how do you trust someone so much that they move to another country w your daughter and you agree to not tlking to her for 2 months?! 

Aur akash bhai saab is like "Dev step aside you dont know you have never been married" and im like bhai i havnt ether and so many people havnt but NO ONE will agree to that!! Iske liye shaadi karne ki bhi nahi zaroorat πŸ˜†

Edited by prs_725 - 1 years ago