Episode discussions # 3 important note pg 60 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

why did they butcher a scene we were waiting for the WHOLE DARN DAY!!!!? they didn't show the entire scene at all. 

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

why did they butcher a scene we were waiting for the WHOLE DARN DAY!!!!? they didn't show the entire scene at all. 

True koi whistle tune kuch nhi bajayi background mei wo scene aa ke nikal bhi gya aur impact bhi promo jitna nhi aaya, ye kar kya rhe hai itne aache scenes ke saath. Mujhe badi tez gussa aa rha hai, mei ja rhi hu abhi thoda thandi hongi phir aa jaungi.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Only dollars are dancing in front of their eyes now.  Never thought beyond that.   Instead of enquiring about him they r ready for engagement.  really pathetic 

Yeah. It does happen in real life as well. 
there are suspicions all over places every action but they are just not seeing it. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

I really wonder Vidhi's parents esp her dad even know there can be something like Red Flag wo bhi "kisi ladke me jo uni beti ko dekhne aaye"

he is so badlu obsessed with getting her married to any tom dick n harry cause use Vidhi naam ki bala taalni hai.

i really wish n pray ke is jhatke ke baad (once Dev reveals thruth) HP sits down and stops his groom hunting mission.  its getitng so irritating him on 2 jaaps "Dev sir aap kuch galat kar nahi sakte" "Aur Vidhi ke liye jaldi ladka dhundho" continuesly.

and then HP should work on his confidence and decision making power.. or just sit in the corner and let Vimla run the house.. she gona be a rockstar in doing so.

Vidhi's house looks so typical india house where male head is so indecisive and under confident yet has the authority to take all decisions for the family while Vimla is such a strong charcater but cant take decisions for her or her daughter or family cause she is a woman...

another thing i want this show to address.

Agree. For HP ladki ko niptaao and dev aap karo everything. 

Vidhi confidence ke maamle mein HP pe gayi hai. 
HP murkh taa ke hadd itna seedhe hai. Not at all street smart 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

butcher..nah. 

IT WAS CLOD BLOODED MURDER πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ€¬

of that beautifully shot and edited precap.. agar epispde me nahi dikhana tha to precap me kyu dikhaya.. hum saans rok ke baithe the use dekhne ke liye.. now i thinm ill stop anticipating aything after the precaps.. styanash, beda gark ho episode edit karne wale ha and director ka bhi

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a beautiful episode. Dev twisting and turning just like Vidhi did. I wonder why HP and company agreed for the engagement...dont they have thought process of their own? Why do they need to ask detail to detail info to Dev? 

Anyways, if this engagement doesn't go through, it is also bc of him! But if it is going through, it is bc of him. So that part, I don't like - 

I hate that they cut the beautiful scene we were expecting but it makes sense bc they cant show him happy abt her asking him to stay back if the track is that he is still confused on exactly why he is helping Vidhi. I guess today is finally when he is coming face to face w his feelings? He's been trying to suppress w Vidhis engagement etc

Wise Im surprised Vidhi talking to Dev indirectly in front of everyone...i loved the little convo on Chuha raja and people understanding everything but pretending not to..

I loved his fumble on FM radio and "i will miss you a lot Vidhi" πŸ˜†β€οΈ I love how awkward and weird he gets that he just runs from there πŸ˜†

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Precap scene itni buri tarah se bigada πŸ˜΅ agar nahi dikhana toh precap mein kyun hi dikhate hain

But still happy with the episode as this showed a lot of Dev's perspective πŸ˜†β€οΈ

I loved it when Dev thought - "Yeh Akash mein kuch problem hai ya main zabardasti dhundh raha hun? Main Vidhi ko leke protective hun ya possesive ho raha hun?" finally he starts thinking about everything. Till now he was probably brushing everything under the carpetπŸ˜† par abb its getting too much for himπŸ˜†

And later also questioning himself, whether he will miss her only in office β€οΈβ€οΈ

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

butcher..nah. 

IT WAS CLOD BLOODED MURDER πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ€¬

of that beautifully shot and edited precap.. agar epispde me nahi dikhana tha to precap me kyu dikhaya.. hum saans rok ke baithe the use dekhne ke liye.. now i thinm ill stop anticipating aything after the precaps.. styanash, beda gark ho episode edit karne wale ha and director ka bhi

i know!! but i get why though..kuch gadbad hua hoga bc if he smiled then, it wouldnt have made sense for the next scene when he's quiet and running away from her all the time. Sunne ko itna un suna kar deta hain. 

One time Amba laughed at him at his discomfort bc she thought he was cute being like a high school boy abhi bhi but i think she mistook him. Woh abhi aise act karta hain when he gets awkward and leans back and front and clears his throat. So cute. 

Waise, Vidhi cleared her throat to today πŸ˜† dono ek dusre ki copy karte hain 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What a beautiful episode. Dev twisting and turning just like Vidhi did. I wonder why HP and company agreed for the engagement...dont they have thought process of their own? Why do they need to ask detail to detail info to Dev? 

Anyways, if this engagement doesn't go through, it is also bc of him! But if it is going through, it is bc of him. So that part, I don't like - 

I hate that they cut the beautiful scene we were expecting but it makes sense bc they cant show him happy abt her asking him to stay back if the track is that he is still confused on exactly why he is helping Vidhi. I guess today is finally when he is coming face to face w his feelings? He's been trying to suppress w Vidhis engagement etc

Wise Im surprised Vidhi talking to Dev indirectly in front of everyone...i loved the little convo on Chuha raja and people understanding everything but pretending not to..

I loved his fumble on FM radio and "i will miss you a lot Vidhi" πŸ˜†β€οΈ I love how awkward and weird he gets that he just runs from there πŸ˜†

bas i was waiting for someone to get that fumble.. F.. FM wala project... and him mussing her then goes Hum sab miss karenge..

but I loved her confidence again today.. she straight asked "meri jagah kya hai" i means hats to the girl and her daring attitude... Dev is so cornered that now she has even confessed openly he cant ignore it further.. and we will get mlre fumbling Dev sir.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Precap scene itni buri tarah se bigada πŸ˜΅ agar nahi dikhana toh precap mein kyun hi dikhate hain

But still happy with the episode as this showed a lot of Dev's perspective πŸ˜†β€οΈ

I loved it when Dev thought - "Yeh Akash mein kuch problem hai ya main zabardasti dhundh raha hun? Main Vidhi ko leke protective hun ya possesive ho raha hun?" finally he starts thinking about everything. Till now he was probably brushing everything under the carpetπŸ˜† par abb its getting too much for himπŸ˜†

And later also questioning himself, whether he will miss her only in office β€οΈβ€οΈ

I loved this bit. I thought it was funny too. πŸ˜† Zabardasti problem dhondh raha hoon πŸ˜† 

Also the fact that he thought if he is possessive when it comes to Vidhi (or protective) but mera dhyaan possessive pe hi gaya.