Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Arvi_licious

Seriously... They kept saying ladka accha hai..what made them come to the conclusion i wonder?! Him doing dishes with Vidhi?

Don't ladkiwale do background checks in ladkewale? 

Like you said waiting for his band baaja no baarat πŸ˜†

The last episode aside, he's otherwise ticked the boxes with his words and actions.

Happy to let Vidhi continue working

Happy for Vidhi to use her money from work for her parents

Happy for Vidhi to be educated further- says he'll get her educated abroad

Happy to speak in Hindi when Vimla started in English πŸ˜ƒ

Has spoken about past relationships openly

Hasn't forced Vidhi for anything yet.

Of course it helps that the bar was set very low by the Kela dude πŸ˜†

Edited by aekiel - 1 years ago
RichiD thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree. This boy, though a bit weird, he does check all the boxes for Vidhi up until the last episode. However, now, when he comes with his parents and decides to stay for 24 hours with them. That's just beyond awkward!

So I think it's clear Dev likes Vidhi. We saw during yesterday's episode that he says to himself that I won't let Vidhi think of this impractical and impossible relationship.  So it's established that he does like her and if Vidhi were to be over 30 years of age or something, he would perhaps pursue this relationship without thinking twice.

I think now it's about him acknowledging that he is in love with her and cannot live without her.  I also think he is gonna give a lot of credit to Arjun for finding the truth about the boy and Vidhi's parents will really start to like Arjun for this reason..Dev won't do anything about his feelings right away and that's my take. 

What do you guys think?

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

I know re

there are families in India in this era as well those thinks ki if a boy is NRI he has to be good match. very unfortunate but its true for some and if one tries to tell them they think person is jealous. 

Only dollars are dancing in front of their eyes now.  Never thought beyond that.   Instead of enquiring about him they r ready for engagement.  really pathetic 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

B7652ECE-57B9-4F8F-80DF-415CED8E9C6D.jpegEpisode 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

telly new ETD is in my draft πŸ˜³

sure will sure once up 

awesome.. thank you

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yeah episode was good

so akash needs domestic help in London. Tabhi dishes karva rahaa hai and said ki not to contact family and friends for two months. total planning to get free maid from India. little does he know about Dev

I will wait for him getting exposed. 

what makes me wonder how come vidhi's parents not see red flags all over and become suspicious about them 

I really wonder Vidhi's parents esp her dad even know there can be something like Red Flag wo bhi "kisi ladke me jo uni beti ko dekhne aaye"

he is so badlu obsessed with getting her married to any tom dick n harry cause use Vidhi naam ki bala taalni hai.

i really wish n pray ke is jhatke ke baad (once Dev reveals thruth) HP sits down and stops his groom hunting mission.  its getitng so irritating him on 2 jaaps "Dev sir aap kuch galat kar nahi sakte" "Aur Vidhi ke liye jaldi ladka dhundho" continuesly.

and then HP should work on his confidence and decision making power.. or just sit in the corner and let Vimla run the house.. she gona be a rockstar in doing so.

Vidhi's house looks so typical india house where male head is so indecisive and under confident yet has the authority to take all decisions for the family while Vimla is such a strong charcater but cant take decisions for her or her daughter or family cause she is a woman...

another thing i want this show to address.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

New ETD is pls complete 150 page then move to new one 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

New ETD is pls complete 150 page then move to new one 

cool thank you

Telly_Addict thumbnail

I culdnt wait to post while watching..

LINE OF THE DAY

Dev's monologue after he says to HP to agree for engagement..

jara si bhi gadbad hui to main sambhal lunga Vidhi, par tumhe kisi galat rishte me nahi padne dunga.. ye mera Vada hai tumse.

with their bgm playing

πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Telly_Addict thumbnail

and as always precap part in episode was ruined...it came n gone in blink..

episode edit karne wale ke paise katwane chahiyeπŸ˜’πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”