Episode discussions # 3 important note pg 60 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Waise Did Dev just ignore Amba's matter?🤣 he is like choti bacchi thodi hai🤪

I wonder when is that Vidhi-Amba scene coming?

If it was Vidhi, he would turn the world upside down. He wouldnt have said "choti baachi thodi hain" ðŸ¤£ also Amba did say that in the party abt Vidhi (ke woh choti baachi thodi hain that you chaperone her) but he completely ignored it ðŸ˜†

Wait - which one? 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prs_725

If it was Vidhi, he would turn the world upside down. He wouldnt have said "choti baachi thodi hain" ðŸ¤£ also Amba did say that in the party abt Vidhi (ke woh choti baachi thodi hain that you chaperone her) but he completely ignored it ðŸ˜†

Wait - which one? 

Exactly!! If it was Vidhi, he would have left everything and ran to look for her😆 wonder where Amba went though?

There was a bts where Vidhi goes to meet ba at her house and gives back the rumaal she has of Dev. Voh scene abhi nahi aaya

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

bacha log aaj to aag lagegi yaha... party, treat, firework sab hoga..

Vidhi and Dev sir actually dreaming about their past moments, separately and then their dream things together.... gaahh aaj to sach me lanka lutegi yaha,,,

Wow... Cool..

Will see you in new EDT

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

finally an episode were waiting for.. matlab aaj ek episode me jitna Dev sir ka monologue, self talk mila utna abhi tak ke sare epis me mila ke nahi mila...

ekdum feel good episode.. so so happy..

and this is how i watched the episode

https://giphy.com/gifs/looneytunesworldofmayhem-looney-tunes-world-of-mayhem-ltwom-cPU5f4zuT8HrKUmdRE

. monologue Mila?? .super super. .can't wait to watch.