Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

No. She's too modern to do these type of roles. That and she's like a robot onscreen

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vcs17

if dance standard is alia, anushka, the current lot then it was decent 

if by kathak in movies you are talking about madhuri choreographed by biju maharaj in devdas, gopikrishna and sandhya in jhanak jhanak payal baje or gopikrishna choreographing rekha in umrao jaan 

why even all those, watch rekha and shashikala do a small kathak bit in the movie khoobsurat  then no deepika's  was no where in the vicinity 

Anushka can dance according to requirements. She is not that good as a dancer but she's graceful. She danced well in BBB songs, Radha from JHMS, Breakup song of ADHM, Baby ko bass pasand hai of Sultan, Jiya re from JTHJ,etc.

Alia was also good in Ghar more pardesiya, Kesariya Dance remix, Dholida ( Gangubai),etc.

Current actresses are bad dancers & have 0 grace like Kriti, Sara,Janhvi,etc. Kiara will do better in future💥

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Usne jo bhi kiyelay usse +1 PC ne kiyela tha. Pinga mein unke performance ne merko Sid v/s VD ki dance yaad dila dali thi ðŸ˜†

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

SLB films gave a boost to her career but in BM except in few scenes her acting was mediocre compared to performance in films like Piku, Finding Fanny, Gehraiyan and even Ramleela. SLB tends to focus on beauty when he directs a gorgeous actress .  I really hope she work with directors like Shoojit Sircar, Shakun Bhatra more. Also I want her to act in the film of Maniratnam as well. He has the talent of finding the strength of each actors and brings it on screen . 

PC was superb in it and my veer except in last over dramatic scene was too good.I

I don't like Aiswarya in any of the SLB films either . She looked like a queen in all films but the performance was underwhelming IMO. I believe Maniratnam uses Aiswarya's talent aptly in his films. 

Edited by Kamala05 - 1 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

people are most angry with DP over BM..I absolutely understand that.

Her Deewani video link was posted by Elon Musk.That look..the entire arab world was enthralled.There was no looking back.Whether she does films or not for years..it doesn't matter. She became famous.

well, one single hit song can make a singer known world wide.

Mastani Saheba did that for DP.

The amount people have cried over it..is the best answer.

https://twitter.com/Kill_ThisLovee/status/1577175311409508353

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The movie was forgetful, so was her acting. Except PC, everything about the movie was mediocre.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Acting wise, she was alright. Face wise, she looked ethereal. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

She looked dazed and stupefied the entire movie. If I had to rank her performances in SLB movies, it would be Raam Leela, Padmavat and then Bajirao Mastani, in that order. It didn't help that Priyanka was a constant reminder in the movie of what a good actor has to offer!