Did deepika do a good job in Bajirao mastani?

Posted: 1 years ago

because I thought she did,considering she isn't a trained dancer in indian classical her hand movements to me were quite graceful and sharp,she had that nazakat too.I was surprised tbh

What did you guys think?I don't know what the reaction to her dance here when BM released was..I think the fact that she was choreographed by Pandit Birju Maharaj must have helped too.

Edited : I am sorry I meant to ask if you guys liked her dancing in Mohe Rang Do Laal,I didn't mean to talk about her acting in the movie.Incorrect title😂

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago

She had grace ! Honestly it wasn’t a very likeable character. The only person who could have arguably done it better was the person who the role was originally written for Aish. 

Deepika got outshadowed by PC. Would Aish have been outshadowed by Rani ? We don’t know for sure but Aish normally gave her best in SLB films 

I liked Deepika in this song. DeepVeer had chemistry. Mastaani was not likeable due to EMA, though maybe in her religion polygamy is accepted 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6lHUn20J5g

I liked her in two instances. The fight scene where she’s carrying the child on her back and the last one where she’s walking all worn out or tied to the chains. Can’t remember which. 

I like Deewani Mastani song except Deepika's initial sleepwalk. Was it supposed to project fierce, determined lover? She failed miserably. 

Shame, the trailer was amazing & I thought movie would be better. 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

I liked her in two instances. The fight scene where she’s carrying the child on her back and the last one where she’s walking all worn out or tied to the chains. Can’t remember which. 

And the deewani mastani song, other than that, m team Kashi for Bajirao Mastani movie

Originally posted by blahhhh

because I thought she did,considering she isn't a trained dancer in indian classical her hand movements to me were quite graceful and sharp,she had that nazakat too.I was surprised tbh

What did you guys think?I don't know what the reaction to her dance here when BM released was..I think the fact that she was choreographed by Pandit Birju Maharaj must have helped too.

Edited : I am sorry I meant to ask if you guys liked her dancing in Mohe Rang Do Laal,I didn't mean to talk about her acting in the movie.Incorrect title😂

What is this plot twist?! 

She looked beautiful but no. Her role was not one to get sympathy as she was wooing a married man.

Also her performance was weak. Clearly overshadowed by Priyanka and Ranveer.

Deepika is weakest link of that film.

She was the weakest link in that film. Even as a side character, PC literally ate her up. 

her eyes looked dead, basically blank, i was shocked at how bad the performance was

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago