Posted: 1 years ago

Mukul Dev — The Movie Database (TMDB)

Blast from the Past: Hrithik Roshan's Interview after Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai |  Tanqeed

Mukul Dev Age Wife, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded

Hrithik Roshan to sport three different looks in Vikram Vedha to showcase  backstory of Vedha : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Mukul DEV : Biography and movies

Vikram Vedha Box Office Estimate Day 1: Hrithik Roshan-Saif Ali Khan  starrer takes a slow start; collects Rs. 11.50 crores :Bollywood Box Office  - Bollywood Hungama

I found Hrithik's lookalike and it's totally surreal. 

Brothers from another mother? I think so! 

Mukul Dev in his prime would've put Hrithiku to the side, the Greek God has has been out-handsomed by a mere Indian mortal. 

Then we have Rohit Purohit who looks like both of them merged together. Beautiful man. 

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Mukul Dev in his prime would've put Hrithiku to the side, the Greek God has has been out-handsomed by a mere Indian mortal. 

you bet he would have. Look at those greek god-ish blue eyes and caucasian skin!

Movies by Mukul Dev on cines.com

We also have Kabir Bedi who could pass off as their father. Another beautiful man. I’ve created a family tree here. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Then we have Rohit Purohit who looks like both of them merged together. Beautiful man. 

I just looked him up and he's a TV actor? I swear to God, half the Indian TV actors are FAR better looking than bollywood biggies. This guy is a fine example of it! 

totally agreed! ❤️

Originally posted by FingerFetish

We also have Kabir Bedi who could pass off as their father. Another beautiful man. I’ve created a family tree here. 

Jokes aside, Kabir Bedi was REALLY REALLY handsome in his prime! I don't know if he was a big name back then but he should have been if he wasn't!

Life's a laugh and Death's a joke — Kabir Bedi as Sandokan.

He could have easily featured in the lead role in Prince of Persia. 🤩 

Finally to make this khanadan complete, here we have Hrithik’s angrezi lookalike. 

These revelations deserve a family wala ghana. Let’s pretend the following clip has all of HR’s lookalike hugging each other. LYK IF U CRY EVRITYM 🥲

https://youtu.be/9ymyg_ptwY4

From Greek God looks to Greek Psychopath grin 🤡

IMG_20221003_021243.jpg

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Jokes aside, Kabir Bedi was REALLY REALLY handsome in his prime! I don't know if he was a big name back then but he should have been if he wasn't!

Life's a laugh and Death's a joke — Kabir Bedi as Sandokan.

He could have easily featured in the lead role in Prince of Persia. 🤩 

I agree and he was totally underrated. My mum was drooling over the likes of Dharmendra, Feroz & Sanjay Khan while I was like EXCUSE ME but how dare you not acknowledge the beauty that was Kabir Bedi. He was tall, dark & handsome with a fit figure and exceptional dressing sense.