Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

She attended the screening of her latest blockbuster PS-1 with her daughter in Chennai. No other family member accompanied her apart from her daughter

https://twitter.com/Rahul_Lat/status/1576573884760920064

https://twitter.com/Rahul_Lat/status/1576466397688832000

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only thing I’m noticing is Aaradhya is almost as tall as her mom.  That girl is gonna be as tall as her aunt Shweta at least.  

priya185 thumbnail

Aish is happy with just her daughter 

if jaya came I would be irritated

Maybe Abhishek is shooting

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's so sweet that Ash was hooting for every character during the screening lol

I'm surprised Ash's mom didn't attend with her and Aaradhya.  Hopefully, she has watched it 

Edited by JodhaBai - 1 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't it a good thing considering when Ravan flopped AB snr. was like a rat jumping off a sinking ship and a huge embarrassment by blaming Mani Ratnam for not doing justice to his precious son. And if if I'm not mistaken, Mani Ratnam was recovering from a heart attack then, the exact details of his poor health around that time elude me now.

It's quite big of him to offer Aish a movie after that and honour his relationship with her inspite of it. 

JodhaBai thumbnail
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Isn't it a good thing considering when Ravan flopped AB snr. was like a rat jumping off a sinking ship and a huge embarrassment by blaming Mani Ratnam for not doing justice to his precious son. And if if I'm not mistaken, Mani Ratnam was recovering from a heart attack then, the exact details of his poor health around that time elude me now.

It's quite big of him to offer Aish a movie after that and honour his relationship with her inspite of it. 

He had an attack during the making of the film, I think.

He said he had discussed Ponniyen selvan with Aishwarya during Ravanan itself and she had agreed. The next actor he approached was Vikram . And the rest a couple of years before they started shooting. His relationship with Aishwarya is independent of the Bachchans, thankfully. 

JodhaBai thumbnail

Ash and Mani are very close. He was one of the few industry folks to attend her wedding 

MemeConjurer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wasn't ARB's debut movie 'Iruvar' directed by Mani Ratnam?

Btw, both mother and daughter need a new hair stylist....that would make others happy.

Edited by MemeConjurer - 1 years ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ash seems to be more comfortable with the south industry stars and crew and similar with the west 

You can see genuine happiness when she is with them. 

While in Bollywood she always wears a plastic smile 

Also might be as south and west liked and respected her irrespective of her personal life. While in the south it was always who she was associated with.