What is meet A problem??

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Did he forgot about his cheating? He wanted to not but he did. What if meet H had done it. He would forget it. His stupid mom would forget it. No they will throw her out.

After leap he kept calling her dhokebaaz. How come she is dhokebaaz. He never trust her. NEVER EVER. His pathetic mom forced a girl who just delivered s baby and got to know about being dead to leave instead of giving her love and support. But now she is all redeemed.

He himself as chosen his sister and illegally married another girl. And kept her in his room. If he had trust then meet never had to do msnjiri drama to get her baby back. 
in short he is a cheater. Always a new girl. First manushi, meet, then the girl he cheated with and now this neelima or whatever her name is 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 07RB

Did he forgot about his cheating? He wanted to not but he did. What if meet H had done it. He would forget it. His stupid mom would forget it. No they will throw her out.

After leap he kept calling her dhokebaaz. How come she is dhokebaaz. He never trust her. NEVER EVER. His pathetic mom forced a girl who just delivered s baby and got to know about being dead to leave instead of giving her love and support. But now she is all redeemed.

He himself as chosen his sister and illegally married another girl. And kept her in his room. If he had trust then meet never had to do msnjiri drama to get her baby back. 
in short he is a cheater. Always a new girl. First manushi, meet, then the girl he cheated with and now this neelima or whatever her name is 

He doesn’t consider his kiss to another woman as cheating… its as simple as that.. as per him, he was drunk and imagined his then wife while doing that .. it means nothing to him .. plus he confessed to his then wife the very next day… (male entitlement I tell you) … even I am interested to see what would he have done had Meet H been in his place and that’s why I really want a new ML with whom Meet H atleast pretend to be.. may be a hug because I know he can never digest that.. even a hug ..kiss is a far fetched concept…  

Why did he keep on calling her dhokebaaz , everyone is wondering and I guess we will never know… the bleak explanation that we got is they had promised each other to be there no matter whatever be the situation…she left him when he needed her the most.. yes it seems he kinda know about his mom asking her to leave but as per him she should not have left him because his mom asked her to… she should have pushed harder … anyways it was never addressed and it will never be addressed in future too…  after he found out about his child and the child died … he got a new reason to call her dhokebaaz that she didn’t inform him that their child is alive… even when he kept on asking.. and he feels that due to her foolishness to hide it from him, the child is dead ., (was she at fault for not telling him? yes absolutely… but was she responsible for the child’s accident? no … not even a bit) 

Meet A is irredeemable at the moment… he doesn’t love Meet H anymore… and that’s a fact.. he and she both know this much .. he hates her and he has his own reasons… is he a cheater ? it’s debatable… is he a bad husband and not worthy to be forgiven… hell yes … he didn’t even care whatever happens to Meet H … he never took her responsibility… let her get insulted by anyone who pleases … BD said so many bad things to her and even insulted his own dad but he didn’t say a word and today’s statement that he doesn’t care whether she dies or lives … (he may have said that without paying heed but he said it anyways) and the very next instant doing emotional blackmail by asking her not to reveal it to his father if she ever felt attachment to him… that’s what makes him a worst person and irredeemable… he may have been a good brother but he is neither a good son nor a good husband… if you ask me .. I would very much like Meet H to stick to her words and leave him once she successfully finished the “baap-beta milan” which she thinks is her responsibility as she feels that she is somewhat a reason of a wedge between father and son… 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Anybody watching the latest track? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

No. But happened to see the latest Dussehra  promo. As most promos, I liked how this was shot too. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

No 😁. Are you watching? Is it good?

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Trust me its not good. I am done unless they give meet hooda some self respect

Jugnu21 thumbnail

what are you currently reading Anju? I have started Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and this time I am pacing myself because its a big book and I am planning to read slowly this time… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Its not … Its bad really bad… though I watched a couple of recent episodes as cringe level was less and I am kinda got interested in CBd’s story.. but I had a laugh watching that episode when they found the child and attended jagrata.. the whole episode was a laughter riot .. from constumes to actions.. like what’s with Meets dressed up as an alphonso mango in yellow and Raj-Babita dressed up as a raw mango…in green… shades were hilarious… and also the fact when Meet H was asked to sing in jagrata she started dancing as well..🤣🤣🤣 I really have to pause to laugh… and then Babita started her gidda … bhaisaab.. the whole episode was a parody … and I think in same episode Cdb did “laila mai laila” …you should watch that one … just for gags..🤣🤣🤣 baki character wise and story wise show barbaad ho chuka h… 1 time lga ta that Meet H might stick to her words and leave after baap-beta milan but seeing recent episodes it seems unlikely… wo yhi rhegi.. itna kuch sunne k bad b yhi pdi milegi …

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 07RB

Trust me its not good. I am done unless they give meet hooda some self respect

Did you change your username? I am not recognise you? Or are you a new member?😁

The S and R in Meet Hooda stands for her self respect 😐

Physics_girl thumbnail

Its not … Its bad really bad… though I watched a couple of recent episodes as cringe level was less and I am kinda got interested in CBd’s story.. but I had a laugh watching that episode when they found the child and attended jagrata.. the whole episode was a laughter riot .. from constumes to actions.. like what’s with Meets dressed up as an alphonso mango in yellow and Raj-Babita dressed up as a raw mango…in green… shades were hilarious… and also the fact when Meet H was asked to sing in jagrata she started dancing as well..🤣🤣🤣 I really have to pause to laugh… and then Babita started her gidda … bhaisaab.. the whole episode was a parody … and I think in same episode Cdb did “laila mai laila” …you should watch that one … just for gags..🤣🤣🤣 baki character wise and story wise show barbaad ho chuka h… 1 time lga ta that Meet H might stick to her words and leave after baap-beta milan but seeing recent episodes it seems unlikely… wo yhi rhegi.. itna kuch sunne k bad b yhi pdi milegi …

Ok sure I will find out this episode to watch😁. It must be really funny as I got from your descriptions 🤣🤣🤣🤣. But why does MH never leave? And if she is never shown to leave, why the dialogues?

As I already told-The S and R in Meet Hooda stands for her self respect 😐