LEAST GOOD LOOKING ACTRESS out of these options? - Page 3

Poll

LEAST GOOD LOOKING ACTRESS out of these options?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Kriti Sanon.  Her features are too disproportionate to each other and I find them distracting. 

Alia, Jahnvi, and Bhumi are average looking girls who can look nice glammed up.  But, Alia still has a young face and cannot pull of a sexy look and unfortunately she tries way too hard, Jahnvi is too obsessed with the Kardashians style, and Bhumi has a girl next door look but wants to look like a sexy siren sometimes and it doesn’t work.  Bhumi has the same issue as Alia but in different way 🤷🏽‍♀️   

I think Parineeti and Sara are pretty and have very beautiful features.  But they just never had that IT factor to stand out.

All these are subjective anyway.  My vote went to Kriti.  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vcs17

I invent a term "pic parity"

even I am more good looking then most of these pics 😆

Yes I agree with you. 

No pic parity here, very bad pic for some.

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Janhvi’s nose reminds me of Michael Jackson. 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kriti Sanon.  Her features are too disproportionate to each other 

Even her "pair of nostrils" are disproportionate to each other. 

Does not seem identical.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I don’t know what everyone else is talking about. Parineeta Chopra is the least good looking out of the whole list - make up or no make up. I really like her, and wish she had a better career though 🤷‍♀️

Kriti, after surgery Jahnvi, Sara and after SOTY Alia are really pretty. They may not be gorgeous like Deepika, Aishwarya or Katrina in their prime, but these girls definitely good looking.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I don’t know what everyone else is talking about. Parineeta Chopra is the least good looking out of the whole list - make up or no make up. I really like her, and wish she had a better career though 🤷‍♀️

Kriti, after surgery Jahnvi, Sara and after SOTY Alia are really pretty. They may not be gorgeous like Deepika, Aishwarya or Katrina in their prime, but these girls definitely good looking.

I thought I was in the minority here who found Parineeti strictly average 😆 I mean yeah she was cute before she became obsessed with all that weight loss. But now-Nope! Even Bhumi is below average. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

I thought Parineeti was the obvious choice 🤣 She is a regular girl next door - the real girl next door, not the term people use for exceptionally pretty girls these days.

Something about Bhumi annoys me, so my judgement is clouded on her beauty. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but her lips look weird to me 😕

Originally posted by: infinity101

I thought I was in the minority here who found Parineeti strictly average 😆 I mean yeah she was cute before she became obsessed with all that weight loss. But now-Nope! Even Bhumi is below average. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I thought Parineeti was the obvious choice 🤣 She is a regular girl next door - the real girl next door, not the term people use for exceptionally pretty girls these days.

Something about Bhumi annoys me, so my judgement is clouded on her beauty. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but her lips look weird to me 😕

Everything about Bhumi annoys me 😆 I don’t know why I find her irritating onscreen. It’s like she tries too hard to be sexy/sultry but falls flat every time. That constant snobbish expression on her face doesn’t help either. She is a hard pass for me. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

LOL

kriti should visit this forum..she thinks quite contrary to this forum for sure..as per her she struggled because she was so good looking that directors refused to cast her for some roles

Originally posted by: cougarTown

LOL

kriti should visit this forum..she thinks quite contrary to this forum for sure..as per her she struggled because she was so good looking that directors refused to cast her for some roles

Kriti ki ghaar jaisi nostrils say darr gaye hoan gaey directors