Sherdil Shergill : Episod Discussion Thread

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Sherdil Shergill 

Episode Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

Use this thread to discuss epi that airs on Colors.

Regards

SS DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thx.

We can discuss regularly here about episodes in detail, hope more people watching this show join.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely first episode .Hope to see more people here 

yvon thumbnail

First Episode 

Not much of a reviewer but was interesting. 
there was more of Manmeet and her family in this one. 
The father was a typical parent trying to curb his daughter s independence hoping she will give it up. The nail in the coffin was when she became a mother.   
I guess they will let us know why she took that decision( don’t let on if they have told us) . Sister seems to be a sour puss. Anmol is cute. 

As for RKY, please tell me he didn’t pee in the bathroom sink. 🤢

All in all a good first episode

yvon thumbnail

Episode 2

Oh! O! I just saw the name of the dress designer of the show. Shivani Shirali- the same lady who designed SCs last show.  The less said about it the better. So far there is hope for this show. 

Regarding her apt . Is there a pool or something else on her balcony. 

The father wasn’t very nice calling the baby a thing😡

what’s with the sister. Her expressions change from scene to scene 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I liked yesterday's episode, I think mainly because comedy didn't consume the whole space and the core story progressed.

Loved Mano vs Bhairav 🔥. How casually he asked to do some jugaad to increase the no of storeys .  Construction business is undoubtedly very corrupt and investors don't bat an eyelid before doing these 'jugaad' jeopardizing the life of people 😔

Mano giving it back right on his face was so satisfying. It takes gumption, love her !!

Would be interesting to see what more professional challenges Mano  will face till the time the clients are given final possession.

BTW who is this Hussain exactly, what is his designation ? I missed a lot of episodes in between . He gives me ominous vibes !! Kuch na kuch kaand , this guy will surely  do. He doesn't seem to professionally ethical. But I like his  easy breezy friendship and chemistry with Manmeet.

I also like Manmeet's styling . Classy and stylish . Exaggerated a bit  for ITV, but still works for me . 

All my sympathies to poor RKY. Sandwiched between two elder sisters, poor guy seems to have no personal space 😂

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey hussain is her business partner, they work together. Even i think he will do something 🙄

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

hey hussain is her business partner, they work together. Even i think he will do something 🙄

Hey thanks for the reply !!

Manmeet doesn't own the company right? In one episode I heard her telling that she 

worked in the present  company as a trainee then eventually became CEO .

So is Hussain like the actual founder , or he the company has 2 CEO's Hussain and Manmeet ??

He keeps on giving her bad advices , like bearing with RKY and she doesn't refuse him much . 

Hope we get to see more about  how they became friends , I like their friendship n chemistry  but hope his taking short term benefit kinda attitude does not  land up Manmeet in major  trouble 😔

Naya_31 thumbnail

Manmeet's sister Gunjan is such brat! Who commits suicide for such a small reason? how will she survive in her sasural like this? By blackmailing people?? Aisa thodi chalta hai! 🤡

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you are right.. She said that. I think may be usne uska franchise ya fir takeover kia hoga..may be ho sakta hai company was small start up when she join as a intern.usne bola tha mene mehnat se apne dam pe kia hai.. 

May be 2 CEO.. I think..may be in later episode they can show who actual owns the company or something.. Just a guess 🥱

Yes there friendship is shown as good and helpful, but i think there would be turnaround in it.