Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yeah 

He said he and his family has been Modi supporters since years ðŸ¤£

But best is 

Aajkal common people are realizing and Politicians ka he popat kar rahe hain ðŸ¤£

I still remember Swara Bhaskar went to a shopkeeper in Delhi to promote Kejri and returned back after getting insulted and shown the mirror ðŸ˜†

Lol kejriwal should have done some background check about the man  before visiting him ðŸ˜† The man is watching him as if he wants to say muft ki khaane aa gaya😆 Swara such an attention seeker ðŸ˜µ All the people for whom she campaigned have lost the election so far, so she is a real panauti

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the problem is reservation classes do not want to accept that they have been uplifted and they dont need help from government. Every community has poor people who need uplift its just that some communities lost hopes and work hard in order to get their life on track where other communities have this perception that anyways government will help us and why should we worry and study.  And it seems like they want this benefits forever with them even though what i heard is dr br ambedkar made this to keep it for only some years. and also political parties are using this tool to keep corruption in the government offices. I have personal experience in governement office where the officer shouted at us for asking justice. We middle class people cant roam in courts as in the end we always need a source of income as governement hardly cares for us. They use this tool for their benefits and do all injustice in these offices. These people are not some one who know the value of hardwork.

I have seen so many people even though they are rich and have big cars avail reservation. Some middle class people who don't even have a car study hard to get a single seat. 

Why india can't consider all his citizens are equal. Why we have to pay tax when we clearly know our future generation is not going to get any benefits from that as everything is poured on these ppl.i do not mind if they consider all people and give the benefits they deserve based on their income. But here its like you are born with a golden spoon in your mouth. 

They either should uplift and take all taxes from those who have been uplifted and rich people and leave middle class people who don't avail reservation as non tax payers. Or they should give equal opportunity for all. Unless every sector will have skilled workers including government offices  and unless every sector learns to work hard the country might not move forward. 

School is a foundation of equality by adding caste based reservation we never going to achieve that. We need economic based reservation with rules defined who can avail and officers to check if only those who really need getting the reservation or not. Those who have availed reservation with fake income certificates should be penalized hefty amount in order ensure no one ever betrays the country

Forget removing reservations, now new groups are coming up and asking to make their caste as scheduled caste. If the political party running the govt see potential vote bank in that group, it agrees to their demands. No matter what was written in constitution, this reservation system will never go because political parties need the vote of these castes. Due to this discrimination I India, many people to other countries which give opportunities to deserved and not reserved. And political parties need not care about the vote of the people who have left

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Forget removing reservations, now new groups are coming up and asking to make their caste as scheduled caste. If the political party running the govt see potential vote bank in that group, it agrees to their demands. No matter what was written in constitution, this reservation system will never go because political parties need the vote of these castes. Due to this discrimination I India, many people to other countries which give opportunities to deserved and not reserved. And political parties need not care about the vote of the people who have left

i know. Many of my relatives already left the country. 

I really want to know what will happen to this country when everyone leaves. Because its too much injustice for hardworking ppl. Once everyone leaves the country will take debt inorder to feed reserved candidates. As all the hardworking class would have left the country by that time who used to pay taxes. 

All the it companies will leave the country as they need ppl with brain. They will not entertain cast based reservations.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TitForTat

Nobody in India care about hindus. Hindus are on its own. I cant remember BJP punishing anybody who mocked Hinduism or its gods. Its just that BJP is better than other political parties in this aspect. They have milked issues related to hindus.

BJP is doing to hindus what congress is doing with muslims since 70 years. At least congress stands with its voters BJP cant even do that properly. They whines if something happens to hindus as if they are still in opposition. Give 303 to congress and you will see how the power is used.

Absolutely spot on, and flies in the face of those who claim that the BJP is a Hindu party.  As Dr Koenraad Elst noted, the BJP itself doesn't claim to be a Hindu party, and he points out a lot of things they have done throughout their history that belies that claim

I have also seen various Hindu activists on Youtube point out something that Sitaram Goel once said: "A time will come when the Congress will evolve into the muslim League, and the BJP will evolve into the Congress".  We are pretty much there: whereas 8 years ago, the VHP and Bajrang Dal were very active in opposing cow slaughter and muslim trafficking of non-muslim minor girls, those activites have seen an uptick in the last 2 years.  In Congress run states - previously Punjab, now Chattisgarh, coerced conversions are rampant, and in Rajasthan, jihadists are increasingly assertive in places like Jodhpur, which was previously unthinkable

I have also seen some of these same analysts state that even after 8 years, the BJP is still adjusting from an opposition party to a ruling party, while the Congress, despite being in opposition, still acts like it owns the place.  You see it in the way Supreme Court judges are picked, the way NCERT curriculum has only now started to change, and in other ways as well.  The way BJP handled the opposition to NRC, the Bengal violence after last year's elections, the Nupur Sharma incidents and so on makes any Hindu supporter wanna bang his head against the wall: it feels great once we stop

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Don't mind but I think it is fault of media to make cartoons, toys, serials and films on Hindu gods and reduce them to mere characters which leads others to rant against them.

I am not in favour of Roll no. 21, Chhota Bheem, My friend Ganesha, My friend Hanuman, Dashavatar or even soft toys and dolls of gods.

There needs to be reverence.

There is a reason why other religions never allow films, cartoons or toys on own gods or gurus or saints or prophets. Precisely to avoid disrespect or taking for granted.

It's worth being specific here.  There is only one religion where if you insult their prophet, you hear 'sar tan se juda'.  We had the movie 'The DaVinci Code' which peacefully ran in theaters throughout the West.  While there were Christians who were outraged at the movie for suggesting that Mr Christ married Mary Magdalena and their descendants are running around in Italy today, there was never any violence either threatened, much less committed, against the movie producers.  Contrast that w/ the murder of the Charlie Hebdo staff in Paris, or the attempted attack on the 'Draw Muhammad' contest in Garland, TX in 2014

In a modern society, if we value freedom of expression, there is no room for blasphemy laws: one should be at liberty to express oneself about any saint or deity, and those who disagree w/ them should be free to refute them, condemn them or do anything verbal in retaliation, but not violence.  Yet, as I pointed out above, one religion does respond violently, thereby exercising a de-facto street veto.  That's precisely what happened in Nupur Sharma's case: her interlocutors were freely mocking Mahadev and the linga, and all she said was.... and she described a fact about the founder of their faith, and the whole country exploded, and 20 Hindus were murdered following that, while she was fired and went into hiding

Either the laws be uniformly applied to everyone, or else, you'll see everyone follow the example of the successful exception to the norms

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Funny thing is that 

That soo called minority has the Highest population in India and is not even declining in soo called Hindutav party. 

The real minorities are living peacefully and not causing problems. 

There were Hindus in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh but now almost wiped out. 

This is what now Hindus has started seeing under BJP rule and seeing what the shit is happening specially in Rajasthan, Bengal, Kerala, Jharkhand. 

As I have said earlier too 

BJP is no saint nor a Hindutav party as a Hindu I am getting no gain but I feel safe that if I complain I would be heard. 

Many people don't even know that Kanhaiya Lal FIR wasn't registered rather he was kept in lockup in nail for a night just bcoz he was complaining in a soo called minority appeasement Govt state. 

Same happened with Jharkhand where case wasn't registered and now prayers in schools are getting changed bcoz in many districts they are in majority or no longer in minority. 

But the same doesn't happen if it is other way round. 

PETA being the biggest hypocrite. 

There is a district in UP abhi 2 din pehle ka article tha. The man said how he feels protected with BJP rule as earlier in SP rule all the laws were changed and made to please a speciafic community. 

Modi and BJP are blamed and targeted and called unsecular but in Gujarat Muslims actually are doing well financially and have better living standards then in any other place. 

This is something that has been pointed out about both Israel and India when they are accused of genocide: the population of the target of the genocide keeps increasing, which is the opposite of what one would expect if there was an actual genocide going on

A better example of a genocide is China, where the Uyghur population has been decreasing, due to forced birth control, slavery and other real human atrocities.  Note that Uyghurs have been trying to flee to muslim countries, and beyond, since Beijing has most muslim countries in its Belt & Road initiative and has extradition agreements w/ most of them.  If either India or Israel were doing what they are usually accused of by the likes of CAIR, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and so on, muslims would be fleeing these 2 countries as well.  But they're not, as we saw w/ the CAA protests, w/ people demanding that India open its doors to muslims of the 3 countries whose non-muslims were deemed admissible into India for citizenship

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

And the people who leave for foreign countries now get accused of casteism by the 'dismantling Hindutva' crowd in the West, who have bunched all Asians - including Indians - as the 'White-adjacent' race.  Go figure!

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Foreigners always use the term third world for poor or underdeveloped countries. Regardless of history.

As President Trump noted, India and China are no longer Third World/Developing countries: they are very much Developed.  There is a reason he wanted India, South Korea, Russia and Australia to be added to the G7