Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

some people rightly says he missed the bus to Pakistan during partition. He is clearly doing it for some votes forgetting😡 

@bold no because then Secularism and democracy would be in danger🤪

Delhi is getting destroyed due to illegal migration. 

Due to open borders all Thanks to our Mamta Didi 

People come from their majority country spread all over our country and never return and increases crimes and other things. 

I am a Paralegal Volunteer but just for our safety we were stopped from going in their majority places specially on a particular day. 

This is what UP and Gujarat people are getting their backing for. 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Delhi is getting destroyed due to illegal migration. 

Due to open borders all Thanks to our Mamta Didi 

People come from their majority country spread all over our country and never return and increases crimes and other things. 

I am a Paralegal Volunteer but just for our safety we were stopped from going in their majority places specially on a particular day

This is what UP and Gujarat people are getting their backing for. 

@bold not ours but theirs didi.

@red and people still believe that we are crying for nothing. Hypocrisy at its peak🙄 

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

@bold I saw in a report that same thing is happening in UK and USA too, there also Hindus are being targeted. 

@red once my dad told me that whenever riots were used to broke out in Delhi the police had the orders to arrest all the Hindus and to not touch the minority community but this time BJP didn’t let that happen. 

@green this was exactly what my dad told me that till they are in minority they are the most peaceful community but when they become majority be ready to convert or leave your home but I never believed him cause I was believing in a foolish ideology😅 but now I can see why he said that. He gave me the example of Mewat, it was used to be a Hindu state but now there is no Hindu left and if you are harassed there by the minority community then you won’t be heard and would be killed be sure of that.

The truth is minorities will be safe in India only if Hindus are in majority. Actually it's the politicians and some so called religious heads who brainwash common people for their own benefits. People with progressive mindset, irrespective of their religion, will always want to leave peacefully without disturbing others.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Comman man realising how they are being used by politicians ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjKk5-OtFAU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Comman man realising how they are being used by politicians ðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjKk5-OtFAU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yeah 

He said he and his family has been Modi supporters since years ðŸ¤£

But best is 

Aajkal common people are realizing and Politicians ka he popat kar rahe hain ðŸ¤£

I still remember Swara Bhaskar went to a shopkeeper in Delhi to promote Kejri and returned back after getting insulted and shown the mirror ðŸ˜†

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wonder when will the time come when a politician will fight on basis of income classes where middle-class are in majority. I can list 1000 reasons why I believe middle-class people have been wronged, targetted and manipulated for the minority class (rich and upper-class people). If this happened, India can be another Dubai then with no taxes and hifi lifestyle and only rich would be taxed😎

Edited by roni_berna - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I wonder when will the time come when a politician will fight on basis of income classes where middle-class are in majority. I can list 1000 reasons why I believe middle-class people have been wronged, targetted and manipulated for the minority class (rich and upper-class people). If this happened, India can be another Dubai then with no taxes and hifi lifestyle and only rich would be taxed😎

the problem is reservation classes do not want to accept that they have been uplifted and they dont need help from government. Every community has poor people who need uplift its just that some communities lost hopes and work hard in order to get their life on track where other communities have this perception that anyways government will help us and why should we worry and study.  And it seems like they want this benefits forever with them even though what i heard is dr br ambedkar made this to keep it for only some years. and also political parties are using this tool to keep corruption in the government offices. I have personal experience in governement office where the officer shouted at us for asking justice. We middle class people cant roam in courts as in the end we always need a source of income as governement hardly cares for us. They use this tool for their benefits and do all injustice in these offices. These people are not some one who know the value of hardwork.

I have seen so many people even though they are rich and have big cars avail reservation. Some middle class people who don't even have a car study hard to get a single seat. 

Why india can't consider all his citizens are equal. Why we have to pay tax when we clearly know our future generation is not going to get any benefits from that as everything is poured on these ppl.i do not mind if they consider all people and give the benefits they deserve based on their income. But here its like you are born with a golden spoon in your mouth. 

They either should uplift and take all taxes from those who have been uplifted and rich people and leave middle class people who don't avail reservation as non tax payers. Or they should give equal opportunity for all. Unless every sector will have skilled workers including government offices  and unless every sector learns to work hard the country might not move forward. 

School is a foundation of equality by adding caste based reservation we never going to achieve that. We need economic based reservation with rules defined who can avail and officers to check if only those who really need getting the reservation or not. Those who have availed reservation with fake income certificates should be penalized hefty amount in order ensure no one ever betrays the country

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Dubai is politically on safer side it basically works by appeasing everyone 😆unlike our neighboring country. 

Even if India can be first India with fairness, I am good. For once, I am okay to pay taxes which is like hell lot of my salary, but what I want to see where my money is spent more clearly and agreeing to the point firewing_diya mentioned, it's high time that India begins by reclassification of people communities rather than just classes created earlier. I know so many schools and governments take in students from minorities on basis of quota and these kids misuse the benefit they don't study because hey, they got in for free, and then we score better than them but given their current class they are the ones who get job and we see the condition of nation as it is right now. 

I hate when people getting benefits from our money continues to crib and complain, like those evacuated and all. Income tax slabs has to be changed to accommodate better benefits for middle class who actually run the country in a way. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Dubai is politically on safer side it basically works by appeasing everyone 😆unlike our neighboring country. 

Even if India can be first India with fairness, I am good. For once, I am okay to pay taxes which is like hell lot of my salary, but what I want to see where my money is spent more clearly and agreeing to the point firewing_diya mentioned, it's high time that India begins by reclassification of people communities rather than just classes created earlier. I know so many schools and governments take in students from minorities on basis of quota and these kids misuse the benefit they don't study because hey, they got in for free, and then we score better than them but given their current class they are the ones who get job and we see the condition of nation as it is right now. 

I hate when people getting benefits from our money continues to crib and complain, like those evacuated and all. Income tax slabs has to be changed to accommodate better benefits for middle class who actually run the country in a way. 

@bold ðŸ’” its heart breaking to see our hard earned money going like that 😔but i will not feel bad if they utilize it wisely and provide us the details where it has been spent. 

Currently its only middle class and may be some rich people are paying tax. But many of the people are involved in tax invasion and we people cant even have a clause to add expenses spent on our family. 

Currently the cap is considering no inflation it should be increased in order to accommodate inflations. We can not fill everyone stomach. They have to get more people to pay taxes. And should start saving our paid money by feeding those people who do not need any upliftment or reservations. 

Even they feed all criminals in jail who had been arrested for molesation terrorist activities. Why to give them life long prison if he is proven guilty with all solid proofs. Kill him off and save our money. Because life long prison means they will release him after some years once matter is cooled down in the name of good conduct to fulfil their political agenda.