Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This is going to be rambling 

I think more than restoring "hindutva" , bjp has done a great job at showing how keeping the peace and balance mainly fall under the majority. Somehow minorities get a pass for all things and when majority speaks up it's bullying and making country unsafe. For years we are kinda conditioned to accept our religion is lesser and our rituals are bs. We need to take a job, be sensitive to others and just be a bigger person but also we have to listen what a bully we are. We get bullied by our neighbour, we are a third world country whom none care, our impression is that we are poor and everyone lives like those kids in slumdog millionaire. Our politicians talk about religious harmony when giving free pass to a lot of others thing. Just a classic example - highways are often closed for a certain ritual around the years in many parts of India. I don't think Ganesh chaturthi or my Durga Puja gets that leeway even though we don't really have a dedicated Durga Mata mandir in many places. Our ministers film stars sports stars tell us karwa chauth bad, diwali bad. Others good. There might be something bad in that - these are years old ritual and not modern by today's standards. But none protested at them, or killed them when for years they are brainwashing us by telling your religion and religious rituals are bad. Hypocrisy is they themselves are from same religion, celebrate the same thing. Yes it's about money, but that's the culture this country had. Still has somewhat.

Bjp has used this deep rooted thoughts and used it well against the opposition and stood with the majority. Probably that's how we are used to the term that they "saved hindutva" as now we are saying what we are doing and being told by us was wrong. We are questioning others. Now we are believing in tit for tat - if you disrespect us and our religion be ready to bear the same. The consequence of that is beheading and general outrage around the country. It's interesting how just by standing up for majority this country has undergone such an extremism. Does that mean till bjp came, our country was just hanging by a small balance where all the hardwork and disrespect was just for us? Was it always us vs them and not "we the Indians"? 

Bjp has till now used this well for their own agenda but of course they are letting go this too far. One example of this is Bollywood boycott. We online junta is now aware how Bollywood like rest of the country thrived on hindu bad others good and now on the hate wagon, which is letting it suffer. We can discuss or take sides but fact is Bollywood is an industry like a steel factory. The head might be a rich tycoon, but money goes to different section of people. If it collapse, the economy will suffer like maybe if tomorrow tata or birla tanks. Their movies were also a soft power for India for many years. Pointing out hypocrisy is fine, but letting an industry suffer by lettin trolls run lose isn't. This is something the party need to work on as in some ways they are facing heat of what they sowed.

Bjp has become synonymous with religion talks and all but they have also done some good reforms, i wish those also get some limelight. They are taking the easy way to win elections but I think after a point of time the majority will stop caring. We all want money, stability and a good life. We want freedom to say things without disrespecting anyone. I hope bjp now moves in to give a stability. They are portraying us as superpower, it's time we actually become one. 

TitForTat thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Nobody in India care about hindus. Hindus are on its own. I cant remember BJP punishing anybody who mocked Hinduism or its gods. Its just that BJP is better than other political parties in this aspect. They have milked issues related to hindus.

BJP is doing to hindus what congress is doing with muslims since 70 years. Atleast congress stands with its voters BJP cant even do that properly. They whines if something happens to hindus as if they are still in opposition. Give 303 to cogress and you will see how the power is used.

Edited by TitForTat - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Don't mind but I think it is fault of media to make cartoons, toys, serials and films on Hindu gods and reduce them to mere characters which leads others to rant against them.

I am not in favour of Roll no. 21, Chhota Bheem, My friend Ganesha, My friend Hanuman, Dashavatar or even soft toys and dolls of gods.

There needs to be reverence.

There is a reason why other religions never allow films, cartoons or toys on own gods or gurus or saints or prophets. Precisely to avoid disrespect or taking for granted.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Don't mind but I think it is fault of media to make cartoons, toys, serials and films on Hindu gods and reduce them to mere characters which leads others to rant against them.

I am not in favour of Roll no. 21, Chhota Bheem, My friend Ganesha, My friend Hanuman, Dashavatar or even soft toys and dolls of gods.

There needs to be reverence.

There is a reason why other religions never allow films, cartoons or toys on own gods or gurus or saints or prophets. Precisely to avoid disrespect or taking for granted.

@bold yes they don’t allowed them to do that and we tolerated that but now when we are against this then suddenly we are the bad people here. When we were tolerating this mockery secularism and democracy were safe and when we are saying no to this suddenly the democracy, secularism and society is in danger. 

@red Yes you are right but I think it goes beyond this, you call god a cartoon character when you don’t believe in that and it’s okay if you don’t believe in Lord Ram/Shiv and Krishna but at-least have some respect for those who does believe in them. And I am not saying that only other communities do that, people from our religion is also like this I have seen number of people who were once an ardent devotee but after seeing OMG and PK they are I hope you understand, I saw in a video where a man asked if pouring milk on shivling is bad, then why they never spoke about Laying quilts on majar which could also be used to help someone to shield her/him from winters. And this is the problem in India we can disrespect Hindus but can’t say anything about other religion. 

atominis thumbnail

OMG has taunts against candled at church, chadar at mazar and PK had taunts on all religions too which is why they showed Sikh Nihangs chasing away Aamir, Xtian bride bashing Aamir because he thought widows wore white after seeing a Hindu widow.

PK and OMG were never about a single religion alone.

Honestly I have seen some Hindus in real life put packet of milk near Shivling instead of pouring milk on Shivling directly because they think it will be helpful to someone needy or pandit and his family can use it. And even before PK, OMG, I have seen some Hindus themselves say it is better to donate milk to needy than pour on Shivling or give food to needy than keep it in front of idols. I have also seen some Sikhs say same that we should donate clothes to needy than put expensive silk rumaala on Guru Granth Sahib. That is a POV that some people of all communities have, who feel it is better to do charity than pour or keep something at place of worship or they speak questioning rituals or beliefs. We do have people like Taslima Nasreen and Ayaan Hirsi who have questioned Islam too FYI. 

But I do agree if people want respect for their beliefs they should do same to others. There are communities who are ready to kill for own belief but easily call others false or jaahil. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

BJP may or may not have restored Hindu pride, but it has definitely raised the right questions, and even if we don’t accept that Hindus are in danger it won’t change the fact.

India has always been tolerant towards everyone but when we started protesting against the wrongdoings we are intolerant, wow🤣when we were being killed the world was okay, secularism was safe but when we are standing against the massacre suddenly the secularism is in danger👏

India was invaded hundreds of times, our people were forced to convert and were killed and were never allowed to ask questions but now when we are asking, they are coming at us by saying it’s hindutva and all😆 like seriously when you behave like a stern religious person then you are a pious but when we do the same it is wrong.

Who says that hypocrites are everywhere let me tell you this, few days ago I was watching a video where a famous YouTuber made fun of astras after watching brahmastra and when people said that don’t do this just because a movie is showing wrong thing doesn’t mean that it is wrong then the other people came at them by saying that how can a 30 seconds video threaten your religion, and then next day I watched a video where another you tuber was making fun of Bollywood song so they used सुबह नल ला, for the song I hope you all understand about the song I am talking and there the same other people were asking to delete the video otherwise consequences would be bad, and when people said that now your religion is threatened by a 30 seconds video, they said don’t forget about Kanhaiya and started spreading hate for our Gods.

For ages the world is calling our scriptures a myth and the other community our gods as cartoon character, but can anyone say the same about them. No? Right then how can we say that we live in a secular country.

The truth is secularism is always used for minorities and for their benefit and especially for a single minority community which is now heading to become a majority population, in Kashmir, Kerala, Bengal they are in majority and even there they cry about being minority.

There was a time when I used to take proud in being secular but now I am a proud Hindu and with this another thing which expose the hypocrisy, Ask them to say they are secular they won’t say that they would just say that we proud of our religion but when we Hindu says we are proud Hindu then it’s dangerous for the secularism, funny isn’t it?

Now let’s come to Hinduism and hindutva. I can explain this with a example when Lord Ram prayed to Varun dev for 3 days even when he had the power to destroy the ocean, that is the Hinduism we all talk about and even after his prayers Varun dev refused to heard him he used the bow, that’s hindutva. He used his powers to get what he wanted but not before walking on the path of peace.

Bollywood was always against Hindus and now when we are boycotting them then we are the bad people here, they always preach about pollution during Diwali, deadly skin diseases by Holi colours, and how the celebration of Diwali and Holi is dangerous for the animals but when during Eid they are actually killed no one talks about them. Why? Then there inner animal lover and environmentalist just vanished in a thin air. HYPOCRITES.

I never voted for bjp but now I will do because we are at the stage where we are unsafe in our own country, our land and if you don’t believe that then see Rajasthan, Bengal and Kerala as examples.

Funny thing is that 

That soo called minority has the Highest population in India and is not even declining in soo called Hindutav party. 

The real minorities are living peacefully and not causing problems. 

There were Hindus in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh but now almost wiped out. 

This is what now Hindus has started seeing under BJP rule and seeing what the shit is happening specially in Rajasthan, Bengal, Kerala, Jharkhand. 

As I have said earlier too 

BJP is no saint nor a Hindutav party as a Hindu I am getting no gain but I feel safe that if I complain I would be heard. 

Many people don't even know that Kanhaiya Lal FIR wasn't registered rather he was kept in lockup in nail for a night just bcoz he was complaining in a soo called minority appeasement Govt state. 

Same happened with Jharkhand where case wasn't registered and now prayers in schools are getting changed bcoz in many districts they are in majority or no longer in minority. 

But the same doesn't happen if it is other way round. 

PETA being the biggest hypocrite. 

There is a district in UP abhi 2 din pehle ka article tha. The man said how he feels protected with BJP rule as earlier in SP rule all the laws were changed and made to please a speciafic community. 

Modi and BJP are blamed and targeted and called unsecular but in Gujarat Muslims actually are doing well financially and have better living standards then in any other place. 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

OMG has taunts against candled at church, chadar at mazar and PK had taunts on all religions too which is why they showed Sikh Nihangs chasing away Aamir, Xtian bride bashing Aamir because he thought widows wore white after seeing a Hindu widow.

PK and OMG were never about a single religion alone.

Honestly I have seen some Hindus in real life put packet of milk near Shivling instead of pouring milk on Shivling directly because they think it will be helpful to someone needy or pandit and his family can use it. And even before PK, OMG, I have seen some Hindus themselves say it is better to donate milk to needy than pour on Shivling or give food to needy than keep it in front of idols. I have also seen some Sikhs say same that we should donate clothes to needy than put expensive silk rumaala on Guru Granth Sahib. That is a POV that some people of all communities have, who feel it is better to do charity than pour or keep something at place of worship or they speak questioning rituals or beliefs. We do have people like Taslima Nasreen and Ayaan Hirsi who have questioned Islam too FYI. 

But I do agree if people want respect for their beliefs they should do same to others. There are communities who are ready to kill for own belief but easily call others false or jaahil. 

@bold Even Dr. Rizwan and tarik fateh are there. I am not saying there are not, I am just saying that they are praised for their efforts and we are doing this since centuries but now if we are also trying to protect our culture, we have become the villain. And about the movies PK had a taunt on Christianity and Sikhism but not on other community if I clearly remember the movie. And I don’t think being charitable means you should be against religions, if I am correct then the love and compassion, kindness and tolerance are the basis of any religion. You can be religious and charitable at the same time. 

And I am sorry to say but I have seen the people who are so good in preaching morality but they are the ones who harms the society most, people who talks about saving milk are the one who eats animals.I do not know how you all see the religion, but I think a religion is a yardstick which defines social morality and ethics and believe it or not it is the only thing which is saving humanity but by favouring one over another we are loosing that advantage. And moreover about the movies like I said I saw it in a video and also in peoples’ behaviour.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Funny thing is that 

That soo called minority has the Highest population in India and is not even declining in soo called Hindutav party. 

The real minorities are living peacefully and not causing problems. 

There were Hindus in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh but now almost wiped out. 

This is what now Hindus has started seeing under BJP rule and seeing what the shit is happening specially in Rajasthan, Bengal, Kerala, Jharkhand. 

As I have said earlier too 

BJP is no saint nor a Hindutav party as a Hindu I am getting no gain but I feel safe that if I complain I would be heard. 

Many people don't even know that Kanhaiya Lal FIR wasn't registered rather he was kept in lockup in nail for a night just bcoz he was complaining in a soo called minority appeasement Govt state. 

Same happened with Jharkhand where case wasn't registered and now prayers in schools are getting changed bcoz in many districts they are in majority or no longer in minority. 

But the same doesn't happen if it is other way round. 

PETA being the biggest hypocrite. 

There is a district in UP abhi 2 din pehle ka article tha. The man said how he feels protected with BJP rule as earlier in SP rule all the laws were changed and made to please a speciafic community. 

Modi and BJP are blamed and targeted and called unsecular but in Gujarat Muslims actually are doing well financially and have better living standards then in any other place. 

@bold I saw in a report that same thing is happening in UK and USA too, there also Hindus are being targeted. 

@red once my dad told me that whenever riots were used to broke out in Delhi the police had the orders to arrest all the Hindus and to not touch the minority community but this time BJP didn’t let that happen. 

@green this was exactly what my dad told me that till they are in minority they are the most peaceful community but when they become majority be ready to convert or leave your home but I never believed him cause I was believing in a foolish ideology😅 but now I can see why he said that. He gave me the example of Mewat, it was used to be a Hindu state but now there is no Hindu left and if you are harassed there by the minority community then you won’t be heard and would be killed be sure of that.

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

@bold I saw in a report that same thing is happening in UK and USA too, there also Hindus are being targeted. 

@red once my dad told me that whenever riots were used to broke out in Delhi the police had the orders to arrest all the Hindus and to not touch the minority community but this time BJP didn’t let that happen. 

@green this was exactly what my dad told me that till they are in minority they are the most peaceful community but when they become majority be ready to convert or leave your home but I never believed him cause I was believing in a foolish ideology😅 but now I can see why he said that. He gave me the example of Mewat, it was used to be a Hindu state but now there is no Hindu left and if you are harassed their by the minority community then you won’t be heard and would be killed be sure of that.

Delhi mein joh Dwarka hain 

Kejri is planning to make a mosque or something 

Idk 

With our tax money 

I am soo proud of Hindus for standing against it. 

He isn't making it in their majority population place but making it where they don't have much population and a calmer and less problematic place. Heard Dwarka already suffers from jams and red light now diverting more traffic here to cause problems. 

Will this happen the same if it was for Hindus, heck even for the real minorities of our countries. 

These are things what people are seeing and they are getting that backing from BJP which they never got earlier. 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Delhi mein joh Dwarka hain 

Kejri is planning to make a mosque or something 

Idk 

With our tax money 

I am soo proud of Hindus for standing against it. 

He isn't making it in their majority population place but making it where they don't have much population and a calmer and less problematic place. Heard Dwarka already suffers from jams and red light now diverting more traffic here to cause problems. 

Will this happen the same if it was for Hindus, heck even for the real minorities of our countries. 

These are things what people are seeing and they are getting that backing from BJP which they never got earlier. 

some people rightly says he missed the bus to Pakistan during partition. He is clearly doing it for some votes forgetting😡 

@bold no because then Secularism and democracy would be in danger🤪