Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

]

I also have one friend she was Kashmiri Muslim , she always talk in the support of our neighbour country and always have something bad to say about India 

I was so naive back then that I never realised that, then one day I saw her DP , which was of national flag of our neighbour country , that day my eyes got opened and my journey to become an unapologetic hindu started 

We (non liberal non secular Hindus / right wing in their language ) don't hate every muslim ,

we only hate those Jo khate idhar ka hai gudgan kahi aur ka karte hai , and those who support Bharat tere tukde honge gang , afzal hum sharminda hai gang , sar dhar se alag hoga gang and not only muslims we hate those Hindus (left wing ) who are in support of these gangs 

And yes bjp restored hindu pride , hindu ko jagaya hai kaise jagya hai i don't care a damn , I know bjp is not some dudh ki dhuli so they have done some acts to wake up hindu (propoganda in liberals language) but jagne se matlab hai na 

And in 2024 with saam daam dhand bhedh aayega toh Modi hi 

Edited

P.s my maasi is happily married since 30 years to a Muslim guy and no one forced her for the conversion but at one point she asked for it as she was having difficulty in adjusting between them, so we (my family) don't have any touchability or sharing the same issue with Muslims , every year my masarji give me eidi , Diwali and lohri too 

Like I said before we only have problem with those who take undue advantages of our generosity 

And that incident with my ex kashmiri friend gave me a lesson to keep my eyes and ears open even while making a friend . I'll don't want to link with anyone who badmouth my religion or my country 

And turning an unapologetic Hindu or a non secular hindu doesn't mean I loathes or badmouth other religion , only my religion my faith matter (I turned a non- secular Hindu a way before modi come into the picture , that time ruling party was still INC so yeah BJP had not brainwashed me)

Btw koi ungli dega toh uski aarti toh utarenge nhi and ek gaal pe maare toh dusra gaal aage wala zamana Gaya actually wo tha bhi nhi kabhi it was all myth (bhram tha bhram)

And our forefathers will be happy to know that we are keeping the religion they given us intact as it was not easy to remain hindu when the Muslim invaders was ruling our country don't know how many torture they must have beared to remain a Hindu 

So yes am a proud hindu 

गीता से हमें ज्ञान मिला , और रामायण से राम ! भाग्य से हिन्दू धर्म मिला , और किस्मत से हिंदुस्तान !!

See that's what surprises me the most. It's just assumed that BJP supporters hate other religion or something on those lines, but I guess people fail to see how certain section of those people stay in India but wholly support neighboring countries 😆 but then we become hypocrites according to one bollywood celeb🤪

I know in my post, I didn't explicitly listed good examples from other section of community but I thought it's given that I am only directing to those with double standards. I have had positive experiences with educated and smart Muslims and Christians friends. I have had worst experiences with some orthodox Hindus too. It's about your awareness and education in this matter😆 khair... It's too long to discuss these things here. I have Twitter for that if I need to use. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have been raised in christian school and we never compalined about taking us to church, celebrating christmas with them.  Even i used to speak in their tongue as much i knew 😊 i really wish those time come back where people were together and there was  no religion in between. But this generation seems to be worried about their religion more than their career and goals. The major problem is not religion its the ego. 

INC is trying hard to invoke every religion's ego to the extent to get unwanted attention. 

Like CAA and nrc. As far as i know (i might be wrong as i hardly get time to follow) about it i personally feel its benefitial for country as it will remove all refugees who are trying hard to get into country and disturb the current environment. I know they have excluded one section of people but that is valid considering our neighbouring nations belong  to that section and there will be threat and complications if some one with wrong intentions get into the country.

But currently its been politicized to make it look like there is partiality and what not. 

All politians should fight for betterment of a country rather here they fight to bring another party down. Inc can suggest better ways to avoid such concerns than supporting those who are damaging properties in the name of strike. 

Of yes, I could have spoken it earlier and I tend to stick to topic, which was apparently religion side of the party. All the policies introduced by either government were meant to increase national security aspects of the country. But INC failed to execute and implement whereas BJP leader is, as I said, is great orator and more direct... Giving stupid opponents an opportunity to create drama. I honestly do want stronger and better opponent for BJP, INC is incapable and people have realized that. So if not BJP, what other options do people have? 

Now, let's take Adhar card for example. Hell lot of drama was created whereas countries like the US, UK and other European countries have national ID card - Social security card, citizen card, etc. But people here had issues with Adhar Card, which btw, was introduced by Manmohan Singh ji. It was brilliant concept but to please certain section of society, they never enforced it. BJP came into the picture, they put it in action and boom came security concerns, data concerns by same set of people who use Google and Twitter🤣 bhai kaunsa data? There is no such thing as data privacy in today's time.

All these UPI payment, I recently visited UK and even the USA, none of these countries, as far as I know, have upgraded to this extent of making transactions easier. Infact I am scared to even reveal how my company till last year collected customers credit card details, cvv and sensitive data over the call. I was scared for these things as calls were recorded. Hiring one wrong person can put the company in soup if it's ever linked whereas in India our processes are much better. We have razorpay and so many applications to ensure security of transactions. 

And I can go on for policy part but jaane do. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

See that's what surprises me the most. It's just assumed that BJP supporters hate other religion or something on those lines, but I guess people fail to see how certain section of those people stay in India but wholly support neighboring countries 😆 but then we become hypocrites according to one bollywood celeb🤪

I know in my post, I didn't explicitly listed good examples from other section of community but I thought it's given that I am only directing to those with double standards. I have had positive experiences with educated and smart Muslims and Christians friends. I have had worst experiences with some orthodox Hindus too. It's about your awareness and education in this matter😆 khair... It's too long to discuss these things here. I have Twitter for that if I need to use. 

Yes it's time to zip our lips 🤐

I don't have Twitter I mean I have but I don't use it but I don't even like to involve much in war of words 😅

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Yes it's time to zip our lips 🤐

I don't have Twitter I mean I have but I don't use it but I don't even like to involve much in war of words 😅

😆 yeah I use IF for discussing shows and actors. I don't even know why this topic came up here but since it was on global site, I thought, why not.. Chalo yahan pe bhi apne vichar de de.. 🤣 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Not just Hindu pride..nation's pride..and not for religion, nationalism etc ..it's for humanity..it's such n overwhelming feeling when people recognise ur good efforts and contributions beyond all the loose talks and mindless differences and propaganda.. 

Our ancient culture has always been inclusive since time immemorial and this video shows exactly that..it's in 2 parts 

https://twitter.com/mgnayak5/status/1574630662828879873?t=5vGoIvW0HMLuksTHqizlcw&s=19

https://twitter.com/mgnayak5/status/1574631001615368192?t=kP2OvyFGRYPRlJC9rQUlYQ&s=19

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Did Indira Gandhi not restore national pride in 1971 victory or when Rakesh Sharma was first Indian to be sent to space during her tenure?

Or when PVNR opened India's economy and changed fortunes of Indian middle class and business? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Did Indira Gandhi not restore national pride in 1971 victory or when Rakesh Sharma was first Indian to be sent to space during her tenure?

Or when PVNR opened India's economy and changed fortunes of Indian middle class and business? 

Wasn't born in 1971 so don't know

firewings_diya thumbnail

Exactly 😆 India needs a better a policy and brave policy makers who would take any risk. 

But all we get is people who fight over religion or stupid things in that we pick best one available 😆 

A half rotten mango is better than fully rotten fruit 😆 thats how india picks their leader.politicians needs to bring more stricter actions and should work on taking strict action corruption and other things and slowly start removing all irrelavant clauses in constitution which can definitely  help india to become super power in coming days. BUT THAT'S  VERY FAR 😆 I hope before i die i will see that 😆

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Indira Gandhi may have wore her faith on her sleeves 

But all of INC’s policies and laws have been in favor of minorities. 

1991 - Places of Worship Act

Where Hindus places of worship is controlled by State and state can grab any of it anytime. 
Minorities places of worship are not state controlled and state can’t do anything. 

1995 - Waqf act (Waqf board is India’s 3rd largest land owner.) 

Recently they declared many Tamilnadu Villages as their property and the villagers has to get NOc from Waqf to send their land or property. 
Even Church owns great deal of lands and properties. 

Secularism in India is a joke. In name of minority appeasement, Hindus have been stripped off basic equality and rights. Laws are so biased. 

Well if you ask me, BJP hasn’t done anything great for Hindus. It is seen as Hindu party but so far all their schemes and policies have been for uplifting poor class. Even minorities have benefited greatly under Modi. I am a BJP supporter not for their Hindu ideology, I support them coz their ground level work has been amazing. 

Ayodhya Mandir doesn’t count. For many like me who are not religious, it is not some great thing for Hindus. 

What I would like is constitutional equality provided to each and every religion including Hindus! 

I will give bjp credit when they implement Uniform Civil Code. When they dissolve Places of Worship Act and Waqf act. 

Right now Hindu daughter can claim property share in her father’s property but not Muslims and Christian daughters. That’s not fair to these ladies. I would like them to have same rights. 

So yeah, you know why Hindu resistance has increased is becoz laws and constitution has been unfair to Hindus. That’s not what democracy stands for. And anyone who raises their voice for equality is called sanghi, bhakt and Hindutva extremists. 🤷‍♀️

All this plus because there is no other political  party which is atleast trying solve above. Lack of options is also the case.

atominis thumbnail

Neither was I but I knoe history and am told she wad wildly popular. Only Sikhs, Mizos and Pakistanis hate her for obvious reasons.