Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

]

I also have one friend she was Kashmiri Muslim , she always talk in the support of our neighbour country and always have something bad to say about India 

I was so naive back then that I never realised that, then one day I saw her DP , which was of national flag of our neighbour country , that day my eyes got opened and my journey to become an unapologetic hindu started 

We (non liberal non secular Hindus / right wing in their language ) don't hate every muslim ,

we only hate those Jo khate idhar ka hai gudgan kahi aur ka karte hai , and those who support Bharat tere tukde honge gang , afzal hum sharminda hai gang , sar dhar se alag hoga gang and not only muslims we hate those Hindus (left wing ) who are in support of these gangs 

And yes bjp restored hindu pride , hindu ko jagaya hai kaise jagya hai i don't care a damn , I know bjp is not some dudh ki dhuli so they have done some acts to wake up hindu (propoganda in liberals language) but jagne se matlab hai na 

And in 2024 with saam daam dhand bhedh aayega toh Modi hi 

Edited

P.s my maasi is happily married since 30 years to a Muslim guy and no one forced her for the conversion but at one point she asked for it as she was having difficulty in adjusting between them, so we (my family) don't have any touchability or sharing the same issue with Muslims , every year my masarji give me eidi , Diwali and lohri too 

Like I said before we only have problem with those who take undue advantages of our generosity 

And that incident with my ex kashmiri friend gave me a lesson to keep my eyes and ears open even while making a friend . I'll don't want to link with anyone who badmouth my religion or my country 

And turning an unapologetic Hindu or a non secular hindu doesn't mean I loathes or badmouth other religion , only my religion my faith matter (I turned a non- secular Hindu a way before modi come into the picture , that time ruling party was still INC so yeah BJP had not brainwashed me)

Btw koi ungli dega toh uski aarti toh utarenge nhi and ek gaal pe maare toh dusra gaal aage wala zamana Gaya actually wo tha bhi nhi kabhi it was all myth (bhram tha bhram)

And our forefathers will be happy to know that we are keeping the religion they given us intact as it was not easy to remain hindu when the Muslim invaders was ruling our country don't know how many torture they must have beared to remain a Hindu 

So yes am a proud hindu 

गीता से हमें ज्ञान मिला , और रामायण से राम ! भाग्य से हिन्दू धर्म मिला , और किस्मत से हिंदुस्तान !!

Edited by Grey-licious - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I had similar questions when Justin Timberlake claimed to bring Sexy back. Where had Sexy gone? Did we lose Sexy? And why did Justin Timberlake have to bring it back? Why wasn't it George Clooney or Patrick Dempsey? Is Justin Timberlake really the right person?

atominis thumbnail

I kind of agree on prasad one.

I was shocked when someone refused prasad and also refused to attend paath at our home.

I was also shocked to see people make big deal of 2002 but justify 1984 or claim Hindus and Sikhs paid for what they did in 1947. And blame 1947 on Hindus and Sikhs instead. 

The double standards are indeed there. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Even though i do not support any of the parties neither bjp nor congress as none of the party helped us. I am a general category  i do not get any benefits from government and none of the political party want to do anything for us as they are busy with vote bank. But personally we prefer BJP over congress considering country comes first. 

Congress never be able to help hindu as they are busy with nepotism and looting the country. I am not saying bjp is sane but bjp has some good leaders who work for country irrespective of what they do. 

Party which escalates issue till UN just to get some votes is not something that i want. As it is putting countries reputation at stake. Which country do not have issues. But indias issues are glorified just to get some unwanted attentions. 

I personally believe minority has got more benefits than us who belong to general category. Just because they come up with random demands congress supports them.

We general merits worked hard earned what we had right now. We never demanded anything and abide by countries rules and regulations. Never went against the country just to get something. Supporting all demands of everyone is not some thing that i would expect a party to do as indian has to keep its citizen as first. 

Congress always thinks about its vote bank and benefits. It never cared about country and situation after those unwanted controversies. 

As a hindu i feel safe with BJP as i am not sure if congress comes into power it might finish existence of my religion and faith from the country itself for their greed. 

Its not like i am very religious and i hardly visit temples as i believe god is with me i need not go anywhere or do something to please him as he is father of all and forgives kids if we make any mistake. None of the parents force their kids to follow something against their wish.. but i dont want to be get forced to do something against my wish like how its going on in  iran(as it scares me to imagine living like that)

I love my country more than anything and if i see BJP will help my country and its tradition to survive and my freedom to survive. I will vote for them.

No offence to anyone as i do not have any problem with anyone i have just put my concern why i prefer bjp over congress.

Note: if someone is thinking i paid money or bribe to get something then its incorrect. We were poor before and my dad worked hard to earn and now i am working in a private org which i secured job with my hard work and scores. So i have not done anything or my relatives have not done like how its being shown on social media.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even though i do not support any of the parties neither bjp nor congress as none of the party helped us. I am a general category  i do not get any benefits from government and none of the political party want to do anything for us as they are busy with vote bank. But personally we prefer BJP over congress considering country comes first. 

Congress never be able to help hindu as they are busy with nepotism and looting the country. I am not saying bjp is sane but bjp has some good leaders who work for country irrespective of what they do. 

Party which escalates issue till UN just to get some votes is not something that i want. As it is putting countries reputation at stake. Which country do not have issues. But indias issues are glorified just to get some unwanted attentions. 

I personally believe minority has got more benefits than us who belong to general category. Just because they come up with random demands congress supports them.

We general merits worked hard earned what we had right now. We never demanded anything and abide by countries rules and regulations. Never went against the country just to get something. Supporting all demands of everyone is not some thing that i would expect a party to do as indian has to keep its citizen as first. 

Congress always thinks about its vote bank and benefits. It never cared about country and situation after those unwanted controversies. 

As a hindu i feel safe with BJP as i am not sure if congress comes into power it might finish existence of my religion and faith from the country itself for their greed. 

Its not like i am very religious and i hardly visit temples as i believe god is with me i need not go anywhere or do something to please him as he is father of all and forgives kids if we make any mistake. None of the parents force their kids to follow something against their wish.. but i dont want to be get forced to do something against my wish like how its going on in  iran(as it scares me to imagine living like that)

I love my country more than anything and if i see BJP will help my country and its tradition to survive and my freedom to survive. I will vote for them.

No offence to anyone as i do not have any problem with anyone i have just put my concern why i prefer bjp over congress.

Note: if someone is thinking i paid money or bribe to get something then its incorrect. We were poor before and my dad worked hard to earn and now i am working in a private org which i secured job with my hard work and scores. So i have not done anything or my relatives have not done like how its being shown on social media.

respect your opinion. One of the very reasons why Congress never gets my vote. I will never vote to party which does minority or majority politics. I have never voted for Congress - directly or indirectly since I was 10 (I used to stamp on behalf of my dad, in the election booth - he gets the ink & I get the stamp 😆). The last time I voted for BJP was during Vajpayee - since then my votes have belonged to NOTA.

I want a party fighting on basis on improvement or what they will offer to all & not to a party, who will offer only to a section of the people.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: basherz

respect your opinion. One of the very reasons why Congress never gets my vote. I will never vote to party which does minority or majority politics. I have never voted for Congress - directly or indirectly since I was 10 (I used to stamp on behalf of my dad, in the election booth - he gets the ink & I get the stamp 😆). The last time I voted for BJP was during Vajpayee - since then my votes have belonged to NOTA.

I want a party fighting on basis on improvement or what they will offer to all & not to a party, who will offer only to a section of the people.

i used to vote for bjp because of my family. 

😆

Now by looking at how congress does and considering selecting nota can bring it to power i prefer voting for something and that something is bjp 😆

@bold 

Seriously it should start treating everyone as equal as long as they keep on giving benefits based on religion everyone will know what is the religion and hate will not reduce. 

Right now all gm might not be hating other casts for their cast but they would start to  hate them if they continue with this and remember their religion because they internally know how much efforts they have put to earn that. 

I am not saying they have to do this right now but they have to start thinking about this sooner or later and try to bring reforms to make it applicable for those who really need it. As there are many ppl who are rich and still misusing benefits which will not go well with everyone and will create more conflicts in future. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 you have apparently ignored one of the key word in my post - HYPOCRITES... That's whom I dislike!  All I am saying is that N. Modi has cleared off some reality that was being ignored. I don't think anyone here has claimed about HATING one section over other, it's general observation of how these things were blindly accepted without any second thought. 

I am quite religious as a person but my rituals or methods wouldn't come without understanding logic and I have muslim and Christian friends, heck I have stayed in US enough and I was in women's college filled with Muslim students who attended durga puja and other events which I didn't because it seemed illogical 😆. Like every other community, there are multiple sub communities even in Muslims. One particular section is quite liberal and open, and other section easily comments on them being fake muslims, and all sort of things. Go and check comment section of SRK and Salman doing puja and you will see the other section. 

And be it Hindu, Muslim, or Christian - Disrespecting Prasad is indirectly disrespect to food! And not having it under name of my religion doesn't allow this or that is even more hilarious. I wouldn't mind having bread in churches, but that's only meant for Christians, not me. I was asked to move forward as a child in catholic school whenever I went to priest in queue with other classmates. 😆 and hence, I agree with you saying, we have been broad minded and open minded but somewhere people may have taken the hell lot of advantage of situations. That has been broadly highlighted over past few years. 

I couldn't careless about these religious hypocrisis as such but nor would I support mocking or trolling of only ONE religion over giving all leeways to other ones. More than these religious issues, additional efforts from BJP that makes me vote for them. It's other infrastructure and upgrades that makes me support them. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I had similar questions when Justin Timberlake claimed to bring Sexy back. Where had Sexy gone? Did we lose Sexy? And why did Justin Timberlake have to bring it back? Why wasn't it George Clooney or Patrick Dempsey? Is Justin Timberlake really the right person?

Someone please answer these questions, I am curious too! 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Nice, India-Forums have discussion on politics. but since it's on global page, I don't think I have any issue answering it. Most of it has been explained earlier. But I think more than anything, "INC" leader has been proved to be/displayed as a cartoon where as Modi is great orator to be elected 😆 badi badi baatein, and that power convince people to move and vote.

So, let's start with everyone's favorite topic - Nepotism. INC is key representation of nepotism which is being criticized in bollywood. Since Indira Gandhi, all they have done is ensured all of them use Gandhi's name and remain in power by making everyone their pupet or ruling themselves. BJP does even have that scope 🥺

BJP, in my opinion, has put in hell lot of sincere efforts to unite Indians, but if that unity causes uncovering of basic facts and agendas of bollywood and other sectors of society, I don't see it as wrong. Only reason why unity isn't working well is because certain section of society just wants to grow by reproducing and rule the world. Simple.

I am not against any religion, but I am against hypocrisy presented by certain section of people, stays in India, supports neighboring countries, Indians would never question anyone waving green-moon flag on streets, but people would question orange-tiger printed flags? Wow? Why? A friend of mine in college spit out sweet and threw it away as she learnt it was prasad, to an extent to vomit it out. I sort of respected her religion back then to break the friendship for this reason, but now when I look back at it, WHY should anyone do that? Amir Khan and many other morons keeps mocking our religion, gives speeches on pollution while celebrating our festivals, but Hindus are intolerant? Nice!

Again, no one is against Muslims//christian, I don't  even see that in Modi's party, his major work has been in area to try removing corruption from roots and improving national security by banning cheap items and encouraging people to support local business, but he is definitely threat to those blind religion lovers who wants to rule the world.

India has so far progressed well in terms of technology, in terms of digital payments and technology; seriously encouraging use of bank-accounts, have one ID proof as common, which EVERY other nation have is bad for India? Why? How?

I have been raised in christian school and we never compalined about taking us to church, celebrating christmas with them.  Even i used to speak in their tongue as much i knew 😊 i really wish those time come back where people were together and there was  no religion in between. But this generation seems to be worried about their religion more than their career and goals. The major problem is not religion its the ego. 

INC is trying hard to invoke every religion's ego to the extent to get unwanted attention. 

Like CAA and nrc. As far as i know (i might be wrong as i hardly get time to follow) about it i personally feel its benefitial for country as it will remove all refugees who are trying hard to get into country and disturb the current environment. I know they have excluded one section of people but that is valid considering our neighbouring nations belong  to that section and there will be threat and complications if some one with wrong intentions get into the country.

But currently its been politicized to make it look like there is partiality and what not. 

All politians should fight for betterment of a country rather here they fight to bring another party down. Inc can suggest better ways to avoid such concerns than supporting those who are damaging properties in the name of strike.