Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My respect for Kartik is less if they confirmed he dated Ananya.😳

Someone explain the Chunky Bhavana thing pls?

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Uski Rocky Rani abhi baki hain. Waise bhi this whole season he tried very hard to give labels to Ranveer har baar woh aise taise karke fisal gaya. Rahi baat open relationship ki jitni possessive Deepika aur Ranveer hain 2 din nahi chalegi unki open relationship.

Wo attempt to merko dikha isliye to mai ye dono mein speculation kiya nahi to obvious answer tha open relationship

Jab pahle episode mein aya tha Veeru to kya dhoya tha ye log bira ko sirf Excel se, ki bira to sirf pooja karta hai, sanskari Banda hai 

In log ka attempt to lag raha Veeru ka image kharab karne ka jo wo itne saal se banaya tha about being a devoted husband 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

She was away from the wannabe gang for a considerable amount of time, duniya dekhi hai unlike the school dropouts difference toh hoga hi!

Ha uska accent thoda alag lag raha tha American friends ka asar hai, dekhte hain Hindi kaisa bolti hai 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

ahi baat open relationship ki jitni possessive Deepika aur Ranveer hain 2 din nahi chalegi unki open relationship.

There were several articles claiming that Ranveer was a possessive bf when he was dating Anushka. 

Edited by Maharani69 - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I genuinely feel Karan is trying hard to tamper the image of Ranveer. I'm not saying Ranveer is some doodh ka dhula but neither are other personalities from Bollywood. Ever since I had watched that episode on Netflix and now reading about his mention, it is like he is consciously trying to manage his image as some sort of wannabe/struggler because Ranveer is in direct competition to Ranbir and the former's personality is any day less tainted than the latter. 

Merko bhi yahi lag raha hai aur Sub mein bhi bahut log yahi soch rahe 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Ek ye Ananya memsahib hai jinke struggles hai ki khatam hi nahi hote. Inky pinky ponky karke she must have chosen which guy to be with cus her IQ is too low. 

🤣Ananya meri samajh se pare hai 

Wo itni sahi to dikhti hai fir wo khud ko niche kar deti hai apna behaviour se

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kartik aryan dated every new girl?

Hain keya usme itne date karne wala🤔

Kartik defeated karan singh grover😭

No Nkapoor,dont attack me if you are somewhere near

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

yaar ye open relationship kya hota hai😕 soch k hi ghinn aati hai.. lekin this is not something in bollywood. 

Open relationship matlab jaise relationship hai do logo mein lekin wo log dusre logon ko bhi date kar sakte hain 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Rs needs to be very careful around kjo, unfortunately kjo is not someone he can trust, rs might think what kjo says and makes him do is a joke but God knows what's going on in kjos mind. Kjo is a very smart and manipulative person, he knows the media and what the audience will think, and he knows what to say and do to make the audience think a certain way. 

And kjo has always tried to make people doubt rs and dps relationship, I dont know why he does that. Even in the tapecast episode he went on and on about how celeb couples have to have insecurity and infidelity, and rs just said to kjo that him and dp are very secure in their relationship and so they are not worried. 

Inko Dharma se dur hi rahna chahiye

Dharma in sab ka picture ott pe daal deta hai 

Vicky kaushal jaisa actor ko wo faltu bhoot wala picture diya tha Dp ko gehraiyan

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Karen bola hai lekin clearly nahi bola hai nahi to wo jaise Chunkey ka clearly bol diya Bhavna ko waise bol deta 

Karan is manipulative.  What is this open relationship anyways,another shit by kjo. He is psycho i tell u