Question for supernatural/horror genre fans

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys! Checking into the forum after many days! I am also as disappointed with the show but maybe for different reasons than many of you. I am watching only because I am Jiya fan and not so much for the genre. And she is not being given anything interesting to do. She's a sideshow at best.

So my question to you genre fans was, is this show better or worse than Qayamat ki raat?? That is the only comparable show I have seen (stopped halfway), so I am trying to assess where Pishachini stands.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Will not compare it qkr as i could not watch it when it was aired.

But let me tell you what i need as an audience. 

Every show has three possibilities 

1. Sn creature being positive 

I prefer this track more than sn being negative. If sn is positive we will get to see lots of powerful villains along with humans which will be great to watch on tv with all those vfx.

I really wished pi to go in this as naira was doing good initially as a naughty pi. She would have done justice to this role. (Eg naagin)

2. Sn creature being negative and known creature( i do not watch this type of shows)

Pi being negative and if positive lead do not have supernatural powers i do not see any interest in watching it. Because the battle is not fair. Human vs sn used to work in past days when sn had to research about her and then decide how to kill and all which used to give some interest to audience.

But here pavi knows everything and pi is exposed so soon. Now even if her family knows she is a pisach i do not have any interest left to watch it.

Even if pi is exposed they could have stayed away from family like mayakal in shh koi hai and sent her chelas to this family. But thats not happening as well. I am bored to see kitchen politics in the name of supernatural show.

3. Sn being negative and unknown creature

I like this more than #2 as it will have research phase where people will research and get to know about the villain and it may its on twists and turns.   ( eg shh koi hai Vikraal)

Going with #2 was a wrong decision writers took ðŸ˜Š

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago