Posted: 1 years ago

that Kundali lost drama was just tooooo loud. Mr Super Duper Dalmia didn't know that he can buy any kundali software to get a new one done??

But then the drama end goal was to make sure nityam marries Saavi. Now when the kundali stuff comes out, poor nityam will have to marry Saavi because he has promised to follow the kundali 100%. 

Shouldn't this show be called Kundali Bhagya?

I watch for Saavi's character. I like miss goody two-shoes types. 

Finally, Kundali is coming into play but everyone needs to know that the elder sister and Mami swapped it , otherwise Mr. Dalmiya will think Saavi is at fault, They have dragged it so far, might as well drag a couple of episodes more but everyone needs to know the truth. I like how Saavi says " Jo Sahi ho, wahi ho".

It is doubtful that Sonum’s truth or Mama helping her will come out anytime soon.  Misunderstandings are always stretched in a Indian dramas.

what would be great to see is if Sonum’s boyfriend aka “fiancé” finds out and he uses it to his advantage…..

also, I wonder if he (Shiv) is Nitam’s long lost brother (or even half brother) as we still don’t know why Nitam’s dad was shown dead (suicide by hanging??)

Even I was thinking the same if Shiva is Nityam's older brother. Actually, I like his character because he believes in his love and is ready to take on to the world for Sonam's sake (only that she doesn't deserve it). He is full of fire, and will do anything for his love. 

Still surprised how Nityam said yes to marrying Saavi. He never questioned his mom once in today's episode. I hope Saavi's mom breaks this news to Sonam otherwise she and Mami will end up blaming Saavi.

I’d like that too but it’s not going to happen anytime soon. Yaar Nityam ki problem kya hai Saavi seh? 

Ajeeb banda hai!! 

I hope so too. Kaisi behen aur Mami hain !! Disgusting people!! 

Was not an ardent follower of the show in the beginning. So just know the basic outline of what is happening from ytube recaps and clips. Even now I just read WU coz though the story has potential I feel the acting of the leads and the vamp could do better. (Even the off screen interviews are so dud... No spark Or bonding felt between actors) 

Anyways  it wouldn't be any surprise if Shiv ends up being the brother Vedika mentioned. 

As it usually happens in ITV one sis is the sacrificing paragon of virtues while the other is a selfish manipulating vamp. Then there is the cliche of neither the good sis nor the family understanding the true nature of the selfish sis. Here too Savi thinks Sonam is being the angel by marrying Nityam for her family, sacrificing her eternal love for Shiv. There is not even a doubt about how or why Sonam's name came up when it was Saavi's Kundali that was given ( even if accidentally)to the pandit. 

Unlike the rest of ITV shows, where situational forced marriage seems to become a put off, here I am kind of looking forward . No, not for the trip and fall cliches or eyelocks but coz I want a rare thrill of making the arrogant opitionated hero being knocked off his high horse. Truly I don't find anything worth being appreciated in the guy... Yeah I know he loves his mom and ends up helping out but there is some flaw in the depiction of his character. May be it is in the writers fault or the actor's or both. Coz the guy just doesn't seem to consider anything other than his own prejudices possible. He is not ready consider that he could have misinterpreted Saavi's actions and he is too ready to dump any problem that comes up is coz of her. Yes, I want that guy knocked down. 

I want Saavi to prove her worth without taking help from him, ignore him and his wealth. I want Saavi to somehow become a successful ( be it in studies or professionally or both), be as famous as Dalmia. 

I guess it is all wishful thinking, coz ITV has the same formula to follow.. Kitchen politics, vamps teaming up, the trip and fall romance where in the ambitions of the heroine get lost. 

Also Saavi and her family is neck deep in debt and since the title is Saavi ki sawari she has to continue being an auto driver (nothing against that honest profession, but the chance for recovering from  economic situation Saavi is facing with her just being an auto driver seems impossible and her auto is already in hands of the money lender.) I wish she was a taxi driver like Deepika's character in Bachna yeh haseeno where she wisely invested money in stocks on eavesdropping on her customer's conversations. 

The timing of the show doesn't have much competition and hence may be the creatives could experiment with new concept of the heroine being successful along with the regular ITV kitchen politics and plotting. Whatever else is not there I want Saavi to loose her laid back, *it is okay it happens* attitude and show more spunk while dealing with her arrogant husband. 

Girl you have nothing to loose, you never wanted to marry Mr. Rich Dalmia, so don't be a doormat. 

Not surprised!! Sonam is nasty!! 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I hope so too. Kaisi behen aur Mami hain !! Disgusting people!! 

Why does  Mami support Sonam.. I mean does it really matter to her which sis gets married into the rich family? 

I believe Mami's involvement is to bring out the truth later on in the drama. Sonam, the way she is won't confess her acts, so someone other than her is needed to know how Sonam manipulated everything who can have a change of heart later on.