Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehr03

I agree. Priyankit' s portrayal as Fatejo was just amazing. The new leads are ok but I am just not digging Ekam and Nehmat as a romantic pair.

Fatejo had this whole passionate angst between them 🀧 I miss that.

Priyankit's chemistry had lots of things, like they're even physically perfect, almost like jigsaw pieces, He's this hunk of a man, and she's this tiny hottie and together they just set fire. It's unusual to get such attractive actors together. Then their comfort level, esp before the fight, was insane. That brought out the intensity in a way which is sooo rare. New people are missing all that, and I almost feel bad for them... as they're all being shown as extension of Fateh, tejo, and Jasmine. Naaz actually looks better than J, but how tf can anyone compete with this?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bakugo

I agree. There are no Mahatmas in our world; people are layered. Younger siblings typically act in this way, using a few techniques to achieve what they want, so Naaz is somewhat relatable up to this point. ITV will dramatise everything, of course. Still, nehmat and naaz lack that element. Jass and Tejo had

Nehmat and Naaz are not real sisters to begin with, they are under the impression that they are sisters.

Also nehmat doesn't really care about Naaz, she is just too fixed on herself, her materialistic life and her adopted parents death given how she is behaving with Naaz. 

Today's episode itself showed what sort of a bond they have all the more justifying Naaz being insecure or having an inferiority complex.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Oh grey is different, and a manipulative psycho is different. Sometimes there are some dark secrets, sometimes there aren't. You think I was giving example of fictional world, nope, I was talking about real world.

You think good people dont exist? Lol Sophie scholl, a 16 year old anti nazi member of white rose group who was tortured and ultimately killed by guillotine by Germans because she wouldn't give up other members.

Bhagat Singh, literally sacrificed himself because he believed in an idea.

Subhash Chandra Bose, born in filthy rich family, could have enjoyed easily yet gave all that up, actually served in plague ridden slums bcz he believed in some ideas.

The reason I did not gave specifics, bcz I can literally write about at least hundreds of people.

I dont live in a perfect world. I'm a woman, I've literally known molesters, and face harassment daily. But I don't minimize anyone's good behavior, or excuse horrible people. The reason you've this attitude, because you're one of those people who do bad shit to everyone, and give the excuse, 'everyone does it, whether they let it show or not'. Nope. Good people have demons, but they dont let the demons affect their actions, they keep their demons to themselves.

Manipulative? I call it tact and being shrewd. Psychotic behaviour is that shown my nehmat given how she always resorts to violence to get things resolved but let's call naaz psychotic, manipulative and God knows what else.

Did Bhagat Singh have a traumatic childhood on a personal level? Did subhash chandra bose have a horrible past or family. Also is everyone or say majority of the people around us like these people?

I have this attitude because I do bad shit to everyone? Do you know me personally to give me a character certificate? Who the hell do you think you are? I am also a woman but I'm not blind to not see the world as it is and the people living in it for who they are nor am I the type to resort to petty personal attacks like you when you aren't able to defend your points. Let's say I may have hurt people or  supposedly  done some ' bad shit' to other people as you say since I am a human that is far from perfection which i will accept and make peace with it as it is because yes at the end of the day i am capable of it as every human is, however why on earth should I or anyone here believe that you are a Saint or fall for the kind of image you are trying to paint of yourself. For all I know you could be way worse then what you tried to make me look like and are just pretending to be all pious like some two faced characters.

Go talk about Mother Teresa who was supposedly a Saint all this while but later revealed to be a child trafficker by those who had the courage to speak up about it. I can also give you examples of people who were believed to be ideal characters but turned out to be something else later just because they failed to keep their dirty secrets hidden. Everybody has a dark side and not everyone holds your BS black and white views about people in general. Demons affect everyone be it 'good' people or 'normal' people. People are regarded as good only until their demons or bad deeds don't come out in the open.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Manipulative? I call it tact and being shrewd. Psychotic behaviour is that shown my nehmat given how she always resorts to violence to get things resolved but let's call naaz psychotic, manipulative and God knows what else.

Did Bhagat Singh have a traumatic childhood on a personal level? Did subhash chandra bose have a horrible past or family. Also is everyone or say majority of the people around us like these people?

I have this attitude because I do bad shit to everyone? Do you know me personally to give me a character certificate? Who the hell do you think you are? I am also a woman but I'm not blind to not see the world as it is and the people living in it for who they are nor am I the type to resort to petty personal attacks like you when you aren't able to defend your points. Let's say I may have hurt people or  supposedly  done some ' bad shit' to other people as you say since I am a human that is far from perfection which i will accept and make peace with it as it is because yes at the end of the day i am capable of it as every human is, however why on earth should I or anyone here believe that you are a Saint or fall for the kind of image you are trying to paint of yourself. For all I know you could be way worse then what you tried to make me look like and are just pretending to be all pious like some two faced characters.

Go talk about Mother Teresa who was supposedly a Saint all this while but later revealed to be a child trafficker by those who had the courage to speak up about it. I can also give you examples of people who were believed to be ideal characters but turned out to be something else later just because they failed to keep their dirty secrets hidden. Everybody has a dark side and not everyone holds your BS black and white views about people in general. Demons affect everyone be it 'good' people or 'normal' people. People are regarded as good only until their demons or bad deeds don't come out in the open.

Apparently being a manipulative selfish person is tactful. Did I say anything about Nehmat? Nope, I'm talking about Naaz

You don't go to personal attacksπŸ˜†, babe it's you only. You started it.you're the one telling people they live in bubble worlds just bcz not everyone resorts to lying, manipulating, hurting people.

"I don't know what kind of a strawberry or perfect world you live in" YOUR WORDS

and even then, I just made an assumption considering your views, why you have never met a good person. Which ended up being correct, as your own admittance.

I can't prove my points?. Find the fault in the people I gave. Did I pick out Mother teresa? I dont even consider her good. How tf did you think you're making a point against me. Lmao no, Bhagat singh, Sophie they're all having time of their life watching all the torture, trauma, oppression from the moment they were born. Their trauma was the reason they became such wonderful people. And that is literally my point. I am not denying the existence of demons in people's lives, I'm saying that some use it to hurt others, some use it to defend others. That's literally the whole difference.

However apparently Trauma only happens to horrible people, and it's only valid when you do monstrous things and we can justify them. When it happens to people who do not use their trauma, their demons to be a shitpiece, to hurt others, we can just ehh it didn't matter.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Apparently being a manipulative selfish person is tactful. Did I say anything about Nehmat? Nope, I'm talking about Naaz

You don't go to personal attacksπŸ˜†, babe it's you only. You started it.you're the one telling people they live in bubble worlds just bcz not everyone resorts to lying, manipulating, hurting people.

"I don't know what kind of a strawberry or perfect world you live in" YOUR WORDS

and even then, I just made an assumption considering your views, why you have never met a good person. Which ended up being correct, as your own admittance.

I can't prove my points?. Find the fault in the people I gave. Did I pick out Mother teresa? I dont even consider her good. How tf did you think you're making a point against me. Lmao no, Bhagat singh, Sophie they're all having time of their life watching all the torture, trauma, oppression from the moment they were born. Their trauma was the reason they became such wonderful people. And that is literally my point. I am not denying the existence of demons in people's lives, I'm saying that some use it to hurt others, some use it to defend others. That's literally the whole difference.

However apparently Trauma only happens to horrible people, and it's only valid when you do monstrous things and we can justify them. When it happens to people who do not use their trauma, their demons to be a shitpiece, to hurt others, we can just ehh it didn't matter.

Calling tactful and being shrewd as manipulative again I see. If I am not wrong even Gods we worship are now supposedly manipulative then, plenty of examples are there already example Mohini avatar taken by lord Vishnu, even our Gods are not all perfect but here we have a person looking perfect human beings. A person is said to be manipulative and selfish as long as their goals don't align with yours i see. 

Why will you talk about Nehmat or her flaws and psychotic behaviour? You are only interested proving Naaz is psychotic, manipulative, vile and God knows what else.

Find a fault in the people you gave? Subhash chandra bose wasn't he the same person who joined hands or say forces with a nazi Hitler, a sort of Nazi sympathiser? Given you gave the example of an anti nazi leader I really wonder how you missed it. And Bhagat Singh, wasn't he called a terrorist and tried as one, he was even shunned by other freedom fighters especially within the Congress. Very nice examples given πŸ‘Œ

And just because someone was tortured or gave up all the luxuries which they were entitled to that makes them a Saint? Really? Then what do you say about the people who our armed forces capture and torture as well? Are they also good people? What about the separatist forces who believe they are in the midst of a freedom struggle, they have also given up quite a lot of luxuries I suppose too and perhaps get tortured as well upon getting captured so are they good people who should be remembered?

There is a difference between pointing out about one living in a bubble like world and directly accusing someone of doing something wrong but i don't expect you to have the maturity to understand that, moreover you were the one like i dont see good people because i have burnt bridges with them or that i am not a good person myself first which is clearly a personal attack. You made an assumption considering my views? So basically my views make me a bad person? So in other words anyone that doesn't agree with you or hold the same views as you is a criminal I suppose. Hats off to your thinking πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

You don't consider mother Teresa good but she is a  canonised Saint in the Catholic Church. Am I wrong? 

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Calling tactful and being shrewd as manipulative again I see. If I am not wrong even Gods we worship are now supposedly manipulative then, plenty of examples are there already example Mohini avatar taken by lord Vishnu, even our Gods are not all perfect but here we have a person looking perfect human beings. A person is said to be manipulative and selfish as long as their goals don't align with yours i see. 

Why will you talk about Nehmat or her flaws and psychotic behaviour? You are only interested proving Naaz is psychotic, manipulative, vile and God knows what else.

Find a fault in the people you gave? Subhash chandra bose wasn't he the same person who joined hands or say forces with a nazi Hitler, a sort of Nazi sympathiser? Given you gave the example of an anti nazi leader I really wonder how you missed it. And Bhagat Singh, wasn't he called a terrorist and tried as one, he was even shunned by other freedom fighters especially within the Congress. Very nice examples given πŸ‘Œ

And just because someone was tortured or gave up all the luxuries which they were entitled to that makes them a Saint? Really? Then what do you say about the people who our armed forces capture and torture as well? Are they also good people? What about the separatist forces who believe they are in the midst of a freedom struggle, they have also given up quite a lot of luxuries I suppose too and perhaps get tortured as well upon getting captured so are they good people who should be remembered?

There is a difference between pointing out about one living in a bubble like world and directly accusing someone of doing something wrong but i don't expect you to have the maturity to understand that. You made an assumption considering my views? So basically my views make me a bad person? So in other words anyone that doesn't agree with you or hold the same views as you is a criminal I suppose. Hats off to your thinking πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

You don't consider mother Teresa good but she is a  canonised Saint in the Catholic Church. Am I wrong? 

You're a whole ass cartoon.

Giving examples of gods, goddesses, churches, Congress and what not... How do you know I've any respect for any of them? You just made that assumption? Where do you even know I stand from on these people. See idc what church or religion says,I've a brain and I can think for myself.

As for terrorist tag on bhagat singh, Well all freedom fighters were considered terrorist.

Anyway, I'mma just ask you to please stop, you win, I give up. Take your trophy edgelord, and ffs, just avoid me. I'mma apologise if I's the one who replied first, it was a mistake. But it's a request that do not talk to me. If you want you can take a SS that you won the argument and put it as ur siggy, but I don't wanna talk to someone like you further.

Rein123 thumbnail

Giving examples of gods, goddesses, churches, Congress and what not... How do you know I've any respect for any of them? You just made that assumption? Where do you even know I stand from on these people. See idc what church or religion says,I've a brain and I can think for myself.

As for terrorist tag on bhagat singh, Well all freedom fighters were considered terrorist.

Anyway, I'mma just ask you to please stop, you win, I give up. Take your trophy edgelord, and ffs, just avoid me. I'mma apologise if I's the one who replied first, it was a mistake. But it's a request that do not talk to me. If you want you can take a SS that you won the argument and put it as ur siggy, but I don't wanna talk to someone like you further.

Sure I am also not interested in arguing with those who can't handle a difference of opinion and go around name calling people over it. Oh please remember your own words about never responding or arguing with me ever again. 

Peace ✌️ 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Well said bro!

I can totally understand what you are feeling because I went through the same situation with the same person.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Well said bro!

I can totally understand what you are feeling because I went through the same situation with the same person.

Lmao honestly it's ridiculous, bcz on this forum, I've had some really good discussions even with people I disagree with, but this one is just...

In another forum where I went for the first day, this person tagged me in a post about long running problems in that forum. Then I told them that I's only a newbie, they said that they're not talking about me. Like she tagged me, and then said she's not talking about me. Avoidance is the best. Haath jodo, nd aise logon se door raho

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just say that you like naaz and identify with her. Why are you calling nehmat a psycho who were the one saying trauma excuses everything.  if it can excuse being a manipulative, jealous  pathological liar then it can excuse  having violent tendencies too ( not that condone being violent) . 

Why is nehmat not getting the same treatment too . she also has trauma she lost her whole family in a single day as child that's pretty traumatic . Maybe she misses her dad and is trying to emulate him . Hypocrite much.

Having trauma can be valid excuse for being fearful , not trusting people easily, lying and even being a little manipulative but if you hurt someone else without any reason or  simply because you think you deserve it more you lose all sympathies . Tons of people have abusive parents but everyone doesn't become hitler

Edited by Darkqueen01 - 1 years ago