Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

One doubt...who is positive....naaz or nehmat....from the scenes I saw naaz appeared to be negative but I think ekam will be married to naaz only...so they will show evil winning over from beginning itself🤪

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Nehmat and Naaz are not real sisters to begin with, they are under the impression that they are sisters.

Also nehmat doesn't really care about Naaz, she is just too fixed on herself, her materialistic life and her adopted parents death given how she is behaving with Naaz. 

Today's episode itself showed what sort of a bond they have all the more justifying Naaz being insecure or having an inferiority complex.

nehmat does care about her! thats why she exposed that professor. nehmat is still very young, at this age people tend to be more close to their friends..but neither of them looks good to me (at least for now)

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My observations: 

I don't feel that sisterly bond between Naaz and Nehmat. I dunno but both actresses seem awkward with each other. The Naaz and Ekam scene was lackluster to say the least but they do have a slight chemistry as opposed to the other lead couple. The lovey-dovey scenes between Nehkam were cringeworthy tbh. I am going to sound harsh here but they give me Jasfa vibes. Naturally I was skipping all their scenes.  

I don't know what the writers are trying to portray but they'd better get creative or else the show will have to go off air. The new actors are trying hard so I am hoping this show will work in their favor. 

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I got negative vibe from both naaz and nehmat....

arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a difference between losing one's parents and getting abandoned or even hated by one's own parents. But you can't say Nehmat's childhood wasn't that great either. She had a family to care for her inspite of getting somewhat orphaned and a support system, other children arent that lucky and get sent to the orphanage just because the relatives dont want the responsibility of the orphaned children thereby making up for it. Naaz on the other hand was given up by her own mother and name called as a child. Even when she was with the Sandhus she was seen as a criminal or someone you should be wary off that even as a child especially that armaan's mother. Almost everyone just expects her to be a failure. Naaz is filled with insecurities of getting abandoned or thrown away or going through the same kind of abuse again, hence she tries her best to please everyone even if it is an act simply because she doesn't trust them enough owing to her past.

I never once said that Naaz had it better than Nehmat. Naaz went through stuff that no one should go through. She was abused.  And her childhood did have a really bad effect on her. Right now she hasn’t done anything too bad so I’m indifferent to her. And they failed to see that Naaz needed help and to get her that help when she was younger.  However just because Nehmat had a loving family doesn’t mean she doesn’t have trauma. Losing parents is hard at that age and they died in a tragic accident. Honestly both Naaz and Nehmat need to talk to someone. If they don’t go the love triangle way, they could really go into talking about mental health but it’s Indian TV so doubt they would

ShanUlas thumbnail

Your childhood defines your entire life as well as your personality and that is a fact. Even if she is an adult her childhood still affects her. 

She did nothing but she was treated horribly by her paternal grandmother so this thing about getting ostracised or hated only if you do something isn't true. Even if you are innocent then also you can treated like a criminal. For example calling Naaz ka khoon ganda or dirty. Nehmat on the other hand had it way more easy inspite of having a similar background? Why? Because she was lucky nothing else. Had she been treated the same way, as in treated like a murdered and ostracised like hoe naaz had been then she would have also behaved in the same manner.

I differ  @bold . Not everybody will behave the same. It depends on nature/ character of the person. Tejo is biggest example. That Girl got nothing easy be it husband ( cheater) parents ( canada lover) sister ( all so beautiful n cheater). But did she behave bad to them ! She still loved her husband in her heart n helped his family n him out of all odds ( who does that ???) Parents n whole family had Toxic canada dream still that Girl turned opposit always Chose her pind over canada ( kids may have total opposite effects). I better not Talk of sister ðŸ¤¢.Still Tejo Never held grudges.

All i wanna say if you have a strong positive character you still can fight over negativity around yourself. You may turn into Angry, sour, cynical n cold personality still have a Good heart but turning into evil like Naaz n Jasmin requires an Evil nature n criminal mind .   

Edited by ShanUlas - 1 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

I got negative vibe from both naaz and nehmat....

Nehmat is headstrong but Good at heart. Naaz is calm outside but Evil Inside.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

My observations: 

I don't feel that sisterly bond between Naaz and Nehmat. I dunno but both actresses seem awkward with each other. The Naaz and Ekam scene was lackluster to say the least but they do have a slight chemistry as opposed to the other lead couple. The lovey-dovey scenes between Nehkam were cringeworthy tbh. I am going to sound harsh here but they give me Jasfa vibes. Naturally I was skipping all their scenes.  

I don't know what the writers are trying to portray but they'd better get creative or else the show will have to go off air. The new actors are trying hard so I am hoping this show will work in their favor. 

@ bold agree. Actually all scenes of them r jasfa scenes thats why. Plus Girl playing Neh has isha Type looks. Naaz looks average nothing special but more mature then Neh though she is pure Evil from day one.

Going by Colors Clip that i have Seen. I Feel this time war is between headstrong Girl with Kind heart( Nehmat ) n Kind looking Evil Girl( Naaz).

Ekum i have no ideal. Banda bas  ainwe he hai😆.