Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Damn Jasmine's daughter is worse than her. So manipulative and willing to use anything to get her way . She is a smarter more moral less version of her . she is  probably gonna turn the family against nehmat .if they are gonna  reform her,  It will be interesting to see how or maybe she'll just be the villian

Edited by Darkqueen01 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like her though. I feel she is quite real as a person when it comes to sibling jealousy..... oh wait they aren't real siblings given Nehmat is adopted and not even related to any of the family's by blood. Yes she doesn't like Nehmat but you are judging her just because she happens to Jasmine's daughter, then why not judge Nehmat who happens to be criminal murderers daughter as well? At the end of the day both were not raised by their parents. Also Naaz had it worse than Nehmat so it's understandable why she is the way she is while Nehmat has been protected all her life. So I like Naaz even if she comes across as a bit manipulative driven by her insecurities. At the end of the day she isn't the only one like that, you will find real people who are just like her due to the same.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

I like her though. I feel she is quite real as a person when it comes to sibling jealousy..... oh wait they aren't real siblings given Nehmat is adopted and not even related to any of the family's by blood. Yes she doesn't like Nehmat but you are judging her just because she happens to Jasmine's daughter, then why not judge Nehmat who happens to be criminal murderers daughter as well? At the end of the day both were not raised by their parents. Also Naaz had it worse than Nehmat so it's understandable why she is the way she is while Nehmat has been protected all her life. So I like Naaz even if she comes across as a bit manipulative driven by her insecurities. At the end of the day she isn't the only one like that, you will find real people who are just like her due to the same.

Sibling jealously is a real thing, but ITV just takes it to the extremes.Also depends on person to person how you take it, Tejo easily could be jealous considering how much everyone went gaga about J' beauty, but she never was. Tho it affected her negatively too, she's a people pleaser. And Nobody is judging Naaz because of Jasmine, it's bcz of how she is acting, behaving. What disadvantages Naaz had tho? Like apart from the six year thing where she's treated badly? She's with Sandhus, in fact her fortune turned overnight. .

You're right people are driven by their insecurities, but that's not a justification, it's simply an explanation. Fateh did extremely horrible things bcz of his insecurities that doesn't diminish his actions. Jasmine did everything because of her insecurity.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darkqueen01

Damn Jasmine's daughter is worse than her. So manipulative and willing to use anything to get her way . She is a smarter more moral less version of her . she is  probably gonna turn the family against nehmat .if they are gonna  reform her,  It will be interesting to see how or maybe she'll just be the villian

So she'll be the villain...and really the same story from the beginning? ugh

I really think they're gonna keep Nehmat + only bcz they put lots of emphasis on how carefully fatejo raised her. But the baba also said that she'll be like her dad.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Sibling jealously is a real thing, but ITV just takes it to the extremes.Also depends on person to person how you take it, Tejo easily could be jealous considering how much everyone went gaga about J' beauty, but she never was. Tho it affected her negatively too, she's a people pleaser. And Nobody is judging Naaz because of Jasmine, it's bcz of how she is acting, behaving. What disadvantages Naaz had tho? Like apart from the six year thing where she's treated badly? She's with Sandhus, in fact her fortune turned overnight. .

You're right people are driven by their insecurities, but that's not a justification, it's simply an explanation. Fateh did extremely horrible things bcz of his insecurities that doesn't diminish his actions. Jasmine did everything because of her insecurity.

That six year thing is quite bad enough to affect her psyche hence why she behaves the way she does. She is with the Sandhus but at the same time she is still insecure. All the questions she had since childhood over why Nehmat had it better or why is she even with the Sandhus to begin with when she isn't even their blood, or why she keeps getting compared with Nehmat. It would obviously affect her. Tejo is too good to be true of a character. There are no tejos in this world to be self sacrificing or to be a goody two shoes all the time. Everyone is like Naaz mostly and to an extent like Nehmat. Insecurities are not a justification but rather an explanation which i agree but even then people still go and judge others inspite of this.

Rein123 thumbnail

That six year thing is quite bad enough to affect her psyche hence why she behaves the way she does. She is with the Sandhus but at the same time she is still insecure. All the questions she had since childhood over why Nehmat had it better or why is she even with the Sandhus to begin with when she isn't even their blood, or why she keeps getting compared with Nehmat. It would obviously affect her. Tejo is too good to be true of a character. There are no tejos in this world to be self sacrificing or to be a goody two shoes all the time. Everyone is like Naaz mostly and to an extent like Nehmat. Insecurities are not a justification but rather an explanation which i agree but even then people still go and judge others inspite of this.

Bluekohl thumbnail

She's not a child anymore, she's a grown adult. Having such feelings isnt a bad thing, but if you act upon it, that's the bad thing, then you're a bad person. And you're gonna be held responsible for that. You'll be rightfully called out, and if crossed a line, ostracized and hated, just like Jasmine. I mean if you're gonna do horrible stuff, you'll be judged.

that's absolutely not true. The only difference is, she's way too sorted out for any conflicts, actually her character was made like that post airport esp, to continue the drama, to keep fatejo together, but there are people, plenty of people who sacrifice things for others, who think about everyone else before themselves. Happen to know a few.

Rein123 thumbnail

She's not a child anymore, she's a grown adult. Having such feelings isnt a bad thing, but if you act upon it, that's the bad thing, then you're a bad person. And you're gonna be held responsible for that. You'll be rightfully called out, and if crossed a line, ostracized and hated, just like Jasmine. I mean if you're gonna do horrible stuff, you'll be judged.

that's absolutely not true. The only difference is, she's way too sorted out for any conflicts, actually her character was made like that post airport esp, to continue the drama, to keep fatejo together, but there are people, plenty of people who sacrifice things for others, who think about everyone else before themselves. Happen to know a few.

Your childhood defines your entire life as well as your personality and that is a fact. Even if she is an adult her childhood still affects her. 

She did nothing but she was treated horribly by her paternal grandmother so this thing about getting ostracised or hated only if you do something isn't true. Even if you are innocent then also you can treated like a criminal. For example calling Naaz ka khoon ganda or dirty. Nehmat on the other hand had it way more easy inspite of having a similar background? Why? Because she was lucky nothing else. Had she been treated the same way, as in treated like a murdered and ostracised like hoe naaz had been then she would have also behaved in the same manner.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Your childhood defines your entire life as well as your personality and that is a fact. Even if she is an adult her childhood still affects her. 

She did nothing but she was treated horribly by her paternal grandmother so this thing about getting ostracised or hated only if you do something isn't true. Even if you are innocent then also you can treated like a criminal. For example calling Naaz ka khoon ganda or dirty. Nehmat on the other hand had it way more easy inspite of having a similar background? Why? Because she was lucky nothing else. Had she been treated the same way, as in treated like a murdered and ostracised like hoe naaz had been then she would have also behaved in the same manner.

I'm not denying childhood doesn't define, but if thats all you think defines a person, and they cease to have free will, you definitely do not know anything about psychological behavior.

Noone says what happened to her was okay, but what comes next will be her doing. You wanna stir shit, it's gonna comeback on her face.

Oh ofc Nehmat got incredibly lucky, but then that's something we cant control. some people grow in poor homes, some among billionaires. And again, how she might have turned up, we cant say. There are extremely good, kind people who have had terrible lives, and thats the reason they're kinder to others, they think that why should I hurt anyone else the way someone hurt me.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

I'm not denying childhood doesn't define, but if thats all you think defines a person, and they cease to have free will, you definitely do not know anything about psychological behavior.

Noone says what happened to her was okay, but what comes next will be her doing. You wanna stir shit, it's gonna comeback on her face.

Oh ofc Nehmat got incredibly lucky, but then that's something we cant control. some people grow in poor homes, some among billionaires. And again, how she might have turned up, we cant say. There are extremely good, kind people who have had terrible lives, and thats the reason they're kinder to others, they think that why should I hurt anyone else the way someone hurt me.

@red I am yet to come across such people. I believe they are exceptions rather then the rule or say norm. Or who knows they could pretty much be putting up a facade to gain sympathy just like how Naaz is doing in the show. When people who are treated like royals behave like crap you really think these people would be all good and kind. I doubt it.