Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

@red I am yet to come across such people. I believe they are exceptions rather then the rule or say norm. Or who knows they could pretty much be putting up a facade to gain sympathy just like how Naaz is doing in the show. When people who are treated like royals behave like crap you really think these people would be all good and kind. I doubt it.

You dont meet those people bcz you are not that kinda person at all, considering you support Naaz, toshu etc, you must have just burned them along the way and now you just think there arent people like them anywhere. I do happen to know enough people like that.

Also the way you think everyone is bad jsut bcz sed life, nah, it doesnt work that way. Look around, maybe in books, there are thousands and thousands of excellent characters. Sure there are people who burn the world, but there're so many good people in this world. History books are full of them. In fact a major part of our world is built on them nd their ideals.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

You dont meet those people bcz you are not that kinda person at all, considering you support Naaz, toshu etc, you must have just burned them along the way and now you just think there arent people like them anywhere. I do happen to know enough people like that.

Also the way you think everyone is bad jsut bcz sed life, nah, it doesnt work that way. Look around, maybe in books, there are thousands and thousands of excellent characters. Sure there are people who burn the world, but there're so many good people in this world. History books are full of them. In fact a major part of our world is built on them nd their ideals.

Sure sure. There are saints every where. Giving the reference of books where in a fictional world anyone is either too perfect or too vile, what a great example to look for people like Tejo. 

In the real world people are grey shaded. And history again only tells one side of the story, those who support a certain person will whitewash them and make them look like saints when in reality there could be or perhaps there are darker secrets that have been buried away.

I don't know what kind of a strawberry or perfect world you live in but even the so called good people have their own demons in the world I see.

arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like her though. I feel she is quite real as a person when it comes to sibling jealousy..... oh wait they aren't real siblings given Nehmat is adopted and not even related to any of the family's by blood. Yes she doesn't like Nehmat but you are judging her just because she happens to Jasmine's daughter, then why not judge Nehmat who happens to be criminal murderers daughter as well? At the end of the day both were not raised by their parents. Also Naaz had it worse than Nehmat so it's understandable why she is the way she is while Nehmat has been protected all her life. So I like Naaz even if she comes across as a bit manipulative driven by her insecurities. At the end of the day she isn't the only one like that, you will find real people who are just like her due to the same.

.  Naaz did have it worse than Nehmat for the first 6 years. And I think it’s part of the reason they killed Tejo and Fateh off cause otherwise they would’ve got her the help she needed and maybe put her in therapy and she wouldn’t be the way she is right now.   Also I don’t think Nehmat has been protected all her life, maybe the first 6 years, but she lost both her parents in a tragic accident at 6 years of age that’s really young. She’s had a traumatic experience as well, not to the same extent as Naaz, but she also doesn’t have a happy childhood. Not just her parents died but the rest of the Virk family also died. That’s a lot for anyone to go through, let alone a child. I know this is Indian television so they’ll make Naaz full on evil later, I wish they’d show her story without her wanting to have everything Nehmat does. Like sibling jealousy is normal to an extent, like wanting to compete in grades or maybe wanting the same clothes. But the promo shows that she wants Ekam cause Nehmat has been which is really wrong since Ekam also has his own mind and feelings too and isn’t an object just to steal.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun.arohi4eva

.  Naaz did have it worse than Nehmat for the first 6 years. And I think it’s part of the reason they killed Tejo and Fateh off cause otherwise they would’ve got her the help she needed and maybe put her in therapy and she wouldn’t be the way she is right now.   Also I don’t think Nehmat has been protected all her life, maybe the first 6 years, but she lost both her parents in a tragic accident at 6 years of age that’s really young. She’s had a traumatic experience as well, not to the same extent as Naaz, but she also doesn’t have a happy childhood. Not just her parents died but the rest of the Virk family also died. That’s a lot for anyone to go through, let alone a child. I know this is Indian television so they’ll make Naaz full on evil later, I wish they’d show her story without her wanting to have everything Nehmat does. Like sibling jealousy is normal to an extent, like wanting to compete in grades or maybe wanting the same clothes. But the promo shows that she wants Ekam cause Nehmat has been which is really wrong since Ekam also has his own mind and feelings too and isn’t an object just to steal.

There is a difference between losing one's parents and getting abandoned or even hated by one's own parents. But you can't say Nehmat's childhood wasn't that great either. She had a family to care for her inspite of getting somewhat orphaned and a support system, other children arent that lucky and get sent to the orphanage just because the relatives dont want the responsibility of the orphaned children thereby making up for it. Naaz on the other hand was given up by her own mother and name called as a child. Even when she was with the Sandhus she was seen as a criminal or someone you should be wary off that even as a child especially that armaan's mother. Almost everyone just expects her to be a failure. Naaz is filled with insecurities of getting abandoned or thrown away or going through the same kind of abuse again, hence she tries her best to please everyone even if it is an act simply because she doesn't trust them enough owing to her past.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Sure sure. There are saints every where. Giving the reference of books where in a fictional world anyone is either too perfect or too vile, what a great example to look for people like Tejo. 

In the real world people are grey shaded. And history again only tells one side of the story, those who support a certain person will whitewash them and make them look like saints when in reality there could be or perhaps there are darker secrets that have been buried away.

I don't know what kind of a strawberry or perfect world you live in but even the so called good people have their own demons in the world I see.

Oh grey is different, and a manipulative psycho is different. Sometimes there are some dark secrets, sometimes there aren't. You think I was giving example of fictional world, nope, I was talking about real world.

You think good people dont exist? Lol Sophie scholl, a 16 year old anti nazi member of white rose group who was tortured and ultimately killed by guillotine by Germans because she wouldn't give up other members.

Bhagat Singh, literally sacrificed himself because he believed in an idea.

Subhash Chandra Bose, born in filthy rich family, could have enjoyed easily yet gave all that up, actually served in plague ridden slums bcz he believed in some ideas.

The reason I did not gave specifics, bcz I can literally write about at least hundreds of people.

I dont live in a perfect world. I'm a woman, I've literally known molesters, and face harassment daily. But I don't minimize anyone's good behavior, or excuse horrible people. The reason you've this attitude, because you're one of those people who do bad shit to everyone, and give the excuse, 'everyone does it, whether they let it show or not'. Nope. Good people have demons, but they dont let the demons affect their actions, they keep their demons to themselves.

Bluekohl thumbnail

There is a difference between losing one's parents and getting abandoned or even hated by one's own parents. But you can't say Nehmat's childhood wasn't that great either. She had a family to care for her inspite of getting somewhat orphaned and a support system, other children arent that lucky and get sent to the orphanage just because the relatives dont want the responsibility of the orphaned children thereby making up for it. Naaz on the other hand was given up by her own mother and name called as a child. Even when she was with the Sandhus she was seen as a criminal or someone you should be wary off that even as a child especially that armaan's mother. Almost everyone just expects her to be a failure. Naaz is filled with insecurities of getting abandoned or thrown away or going through the same kind of abuse again, hence she tries her best to please everyone even if it is an act simply because she doesn't trust them enough owing to her past.

Your response to everything is...

Excuse bad people by any means...ooh they got trauma, they've insecurities, they've this, they've that.

For good people: Ehh they didnt go through anything (ffs her parents died, her entire family was wiped out, she's raised with so much love, and now she's nothing...you think that's minor?) For Nehmat things literally got worse, for Naaz they became better.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. There are no Mahatmas in our world; people are layered. Younger siblings typically act in this way, using a few techniques to achieve what they want, so Naaz is somewhat relatable up to this point. ITV will dramatise everything, of course. Still, nehmat and naaz lack that element. Jass and Tejo had

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just resumed watching the show. I have been liking Naaz's character so far. I also fail to see any chemistry between Nehmat and Ekam. If writers wish to recreate Fatejo vibes via these two, they are failing miserably.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

I just resumed watching the show. I have been liking Naaz's character so far. I also fail to see any chemistry between Nehmat and Ekam. If writers wish to recreate Fatejo vibes via these two, they are failing miserably.

Everyone is pointing out the lack of chemistry bw Nehmat and Ekam. Here I think writers are gonna have a dilemma, they've given some intense scenes of fatejo with nehamat showing their bond and how she'll be their daughter morally, hence FL. But chemistry...writers cant recreate Fatejo, nobody can. IT's 90% Priyankit. Those two had just something else...

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Everyone is pointing out the lack of chemistry bw Nehmat and Ekam. Here I think writers are gonna have a dilemma, they've given some intense scenes of fatejo with nehamat showing their bond and how she'll be their daughter morally, hence FL. But chemistry...writers cant recreate Fatejo, nobody can. IT's 90% Priyankit. Those two had just something else...

I agree. Priyankit' s portrayal as Fatejo was just amazing. The new leads are ok but I am just not digging Ekam and Nehmat as a romantic pair. 

Fatejo had this whole passionate angst between them 🤧 I miss that.