Biggest Lost opportunity; BEBO-HR Reunion or BEBO-Hashmi

Posted: 1 years ago

Back in 2013 Bebo and Hashmi was supposed to be paired opposite to each other. Bebo was supposed to do some streamy scenes with emraan but the film didnt take off. Lost opportunity we will never get to seem them together as both are well past their prime and also streamy scenes well out of the picture.

Back in 2015, Bebo and HR was all set for a reunion a dream for the fans of this cult pair but Hrithik backed out the project. After few months after several failed attempts to replace HR, the film was called off all together. Lost opportunity again. We might see the pair again but kareena is way past her prime but atleast for we fans we will be happy to see them in any capacity. 

hrithik kareena is boring I disliked their melodramatic movies  

I want emraan kareena

I will forever be disappointed that Shuddhi didn't happen. 

Originally posted by semantic.error

yes sane here

Originally posted by DB_reloaded

Back in 2013 Bebo and Hashmi was supposed to be paired opposite to each other. Bebo was supposed to do some streamy scenes with emraan but the film didnt take off. Lost opportunity we will never get to seem them together as both are well past their prime and also streamy scenes well out of the picture.

Back in 2015, Bebo and HR was all set for a reunion a dream for the fans of this cult pair but Hrithik backed out the project. After few months after several failed attempts to replace HR, the film was called off all together. Lost opportunity again. We might see the pair again but kareena is way past her prime but atleast for we fans we will be happy to see them in any capacity. 

Hrithik didn't back out, that was the PR spin at the time. Hrithik later said  Karan Mahotra dropped him because he did not want to wait a few months after Bang Bang filming was pushed back after Hrithik's brain clot and surgery.  No loyalty - just business - but bad business because Maholtra wound up not making the film because he couldn't nail down the replacement casting.  Worse, it lead Hrithik to doing Mojendaro. 😒

I'd like to see Hrithik and Kareena in a mature film together - be it romance, mystery or thriller.

Originally posted by semantic.error

wasn’t the title changed so many times to suit the situation that ultimately it’s was shelved lol 

If the story is good.. I am all in for a HR- KKK reunion!

Originally posted by Talis

Hrithik didn't back out, that was the PR spin at the time. Hrithik later said  Karan Mahotra dropped him because he did not want to wait a few months after Bang Bang filming was pushed back after Hrithik's brain clot and surgery.  No loyalty - just business - but bad business because Maholtra wound up not making the film because he couldn't nail down the replacement casting.  Worse, it lead Hrithik to doing Mojendaro. 😒

I'd like to see Hrithik and Kareena in a mature film together - be it romance, mystery or thriller.

i also heard that Hrithik wanted some changes in the script and Karan Malhotra ended up offering it aamir rather than HR.

Back in the early 2000s, Bebo and Hrithik were cringeworthy together onscreen but both have mellowed down a lot over the years, I would actually like to see them together again because I think both are extremely good actors and wouldn’t embarrass themselves as a pair again. Bebo-Emraan could be another interesting pair IDK.

Hashmi and Bebo would make nice on screen  pair 👍🏼

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago