Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jona_Furry thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

When SSR died it was the lockdown time. Most of the people on sm were bored and frustrated sitting at home. Media also wanted to move on from the depressing covid news. They got some mirch masala after ssr died and decided to attack bollywood for trps and maybe to avenge some personal vendetta. People on sm got carried away and then they started with their Bollywood Murdabad stuff and media took advantage of it. Somewhere even SSR's sisters, Ankita etc encouraged the hatred and negativity towards bollywood and then things escalated so much that people forgot to fight for ssr justice and concentrated more on destroying bollywood. This Rhea Chakraborty chapter started and everybody drew conclusions that she killed Sushant and Bollywood and some politicians made her do so. In sab mein Sushant ke death ka tamasha ban gaya and he never got justice nor anyone could find out the reasons behind his death.

After the lockdown ended lot of the Justice for Sushant pages became cricket fan pages or some TV actors fan pages. 

👏

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I partly agree but I see hashtags trended for SSR daily on Twitter even now. 

I never saw such outpouring for another celeb before. Not even concern for outsiders then. 

As much as I see dissection of BW now by even serious YouTubers and news channels on primetime. 

.. Nafisa Joseph, Jiah khan too. 

It was due to sensationalism by Indian media and was also a distraction tactic due to Covid related problems. So they deliberately played it all day. Also because Sushant’s family went to the media and one of his sister’s was active on social media and to this day indulges with his fans. Also I feel the outrage is more when a male star dies.. for whatever reason. I mean jiah khan left a six page suicide note which was tweeted by her mother when the cops did nothing and no one cared. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Simple. He died during the height of a worldwide pandemic when the entire world was locked in. Plus, his death happened during social media era.

Your dp 🔥

Supari_khala thumbnail

Thank you! Your posts were missed!