Posted: 1 years ago

Many like Kushal Punjabi, Kulraj Randhawa, Nafisa, Silk Smitha, Monal, Pratyusha Bannerjee died by suicide.

Some like Jagdish Mali (photographer), Parveen Babi, Raj Kiran, ended up losing mental balance or rotting alone in home or on road or as taxi wala abroad.

Why all outrage and expose and hate for BW and its politics, unfairness of media, critics, makers etc came out only for SSR? 

Why boycott calls only after SSR died?

Why even others spoke of their pain and suffering only after SSR died? Kangana, Prakash Raj also spoke and some struggling actors also exposed BW on social media.

I think reckoning for film industry was long coming. They deserve to be exposed. But I am curious why no one spoke or outraged post suicides and sufferings of artistes earlier and why only all outburst for SSR? 

I personally wish people boycotted those crap coaching centres and educational institutions also that drive kids to suicide at tender age. The way they developed backlash for BW.  

Do people only outrage or have they started supporting films of outsiders and non nepo kids also? Why did deaths of other actors not invite outrage or introspection? 

The whole SSR incident was turned into a political circus with it cell bots plus sold out media shouting every day and blaming bollywood for all this

Salman khan who had no relation with this was dragged and blamed along with SRK it was being said All these bollywood people saw live telecast of the incident on dark web

Originally posted by oyebollywood

The whole SSR incident was turned into a political circus with it cell bots plus sold out media shouting every day and blaming bollywood for all this

Salman khan who had no relation with this was dragged and blamed along with SRK it was being said All these bollywood people saw live telecast of the incident on dark web

Salman/Karan/Alia & I think Ekta were given court summons 2 days after this on some charges. 🤣

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
Originally posted by atominis

Kangana, Prakash Raj also spoke and some struggling actors also exposed BW on social media.

Kangana saying she has been oppressed but throwing people out from films never really made sense

When SSR died it was the lockdown time. Most of the people on sm were bored and frustrated sitting at home. Media also wanted to move on from the depressing covid news. They got some mirch masala after ssr died and decided to attack bollywood for trps and maybe to avenge some personal vendetta. People on sm got carried away and then they started with their Bollywood Murdabad stuff and media took advantage of it. Somewhere even SSR's sisters, Ankita etc encouraged the hatred and negativity towards bollywood and then things escalated so much that people forgot to fight for ssr justice and concentrated more on destroying bollywood. This Rhea Chakraborty chapter started and everybody drew conclusions that she killed Sushant and Bollywood and some politicians made her do so. In sab mein Sushant ke death ka tamasha ban gaya and he never got justice nor anyone could find out the reasons behind his death.

After the lockdown ended lot of the Justice for Sushant pages became cricket fan pages or some TV actors fan pages. 

I partly agree but I see hashtags trended for SSR daily on Twitter even now. 

I never saw such outpouring for another celeb before. Not even concern for outsiders then. 

As much as I see dissection of BW now by even serious YouTubers and news channels on primetime. 

Originally posted by atominis

I partly agree but I see hashtags trended for SSR daily on Twitter even now. 

I never saw such outpouring for another celeb before. Not even concern for outsiders then. 

As much as I see dissection of BW now by even serious YouTubers and news channels on primetime. 

I think they are the IT cell people who want to target bollywood. Their main goal is not to get justice for Sushant but to make bollywood run into losses and financial crisis. There are very few people like old fans of him who really want to see Sushant getting success. 

Youtubers are obviously doing for attention, likes and views and so are news channels for trps. I feel sorry for Sushant that his death will remain a mystery.

Because SSR was a big enough star to hold the attention of the public.....people say that he was sidelined by BW.......actors who are sidelined by BW don't become this big...

It was/is a big tactic to make people forget the real problems that the country faced....u must have seen when a big problem arises.....immediately the SSR jaap starts.....and now the sisters have joined too😳....Let the boy RIP..😒

Simple. He died during the height of a worldwide pandemic when the entire world was locked in. Plus, his death happened during social media era.

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Alia bhatt was dragged coz she said kill shushant in that stupid game and sonam too when she said she don't know🤔

If they were so concerned about him, why didn't they watch his movies, it's not that they were all flops but still. SSR was a good name in the industry

He didn't even write a letter blaming anyone and while jiah did nobody wants justice for her. Maybe it is only for special people here👏