Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

The whole SSR incident was turned into a political circus with it cell bots plus sold out media shouting every day and blaming bollywood for all this

Salman khan who had no relation with this was dragged and blamed along with SRK it was being said All these bollywood people saw live telecast of the incident on dark web

Pata nahi ye kiski imagination thee....matlab itni wahiyaat...🤢

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

because its not suicide ,

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail

his flatmate siddharth pithani running away, disha salian case connection, bihar officer quarantined forcefully who came to investigate SSR case..

finaly this was handed to CBI 

Still ppl call it as suicide ðŸ¤¬

brainless ppl

atominis thumbnail

Why his family did not pursue case further if it was not suicide?

What is proof it was murder?

Also why his family did not sue therapist and Barkha Dutt for violating confidentiality and discussing his mental health on YouTube? 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

SSR died when whole world was facing global pandemic and people had ample of free time using social media sitting in their homes. Hence, more the fury and support for him compared to other stars who had died.

In same way, black lives matter gained traction ( death of black man who was handcuffed and chocked by a white police officer ) due to Pandemic and social media.. 

I had followed SSR since his Pavitra Rishta days and I never thought he’ll die so soon 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail

CBI should say.. that it was murder or suicide... 

has CBI declared any statement that its suicide????

ppl are trending SSR everyday because they need justice, 

suicide hota tho kyu hi trend karke apna time barbad karenge 

common sense

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He died during peak lockdown worldwide so too many vella people had time to kill so they rallied in hordes on social media. Second not many knew of his academic brilliance and got to know of it after his death and since in India academic brilliance demands utmost respect upar se he was one of a kind in Bollywood so people assumed it to be a case of him being outcast by unworthy dimwits who were dropouts from school.. which caused outrage among masses. Strategically leaked pictures of his body and information regarding postmortem being leaked made people come up with weird scenarios!

YourCat thumbnail

Very simple, people did not believe in "suicide done vertically," I have to admit I have not heard of "horizontal suicide" or "vertical suicide" maybe it is something normal for people with mental illness to do.. so they were asking for CBI involvement.. After that they political party went crazy with no CBI should be involved.. At the same time mumbai police was also doing enquiry of bollywood without any FIR.. 

Sorry not vertical or horizontal but diagonally hang suicide

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes, multiple causes come together and I think, SSR's untimely death is a proof of that.

I thought it was (and still is) a good thing that his death is something that occupies people's minds...not because there is a debate suicide against murder but because Sushant was an exceptional human being whose death came at a time when other things not closely related to him personally could have been drawn into the limelight...some got suppressed (or twisted) by those powerful ones with a certain agenda to change the narrative of his death. Does one really think that his family had ANY chance to get to know the truth??? Their personal feeling of guilt isn't only exploited but also an excuse for doing certain things that "muddy the waters".

Atominis, you cited some suicides, but I think - as there always is a human being involved - one never can compare one death with another death (and anyways, it is common knowledge that "suicides" - even with good-bye-letters - can be - like "heart attacks" - something else....)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago